It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: [D6:EE] Step by Step
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:46 am 
Together with Akechi and Mochi, Nishida waited for his date at the entrance of the park.

He still wore his traditional clothing, but his eyes looked a bit tired. Really, there was a lot of shit happening at once, right now. He was deep in thought to try to sort things out. The quarrel he had with his lord now, the fact that Nakaba hasn't reported till now, the apparent Maho-Tuskai who could endanger the whole planet, Koryns death and the fact they lost a valuable pilot and that he needed to improve his standing in the miai.

A walk with Chiruha could be a good distraction from the things that are happening.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D6:EE] Step by Step
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:10 pm 
Chiruha made an appearance to the gardens, dressed casually in a short sleeve top and pants with some comfortable shoes. While she didn't attend the funeral, she had heard the Crab were going through a loss. The Crab were going through some grave times.

She carefully approached Nishida and bowed politely in greeting, casting a smile at the sight of Mochi, "Good evening, Yasuki-sama. I hope I haven't kept you all waiting for too long," she said as she brush her short hair back.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:25 pm 
"Ah, Asako-san" he said with a tired smile.
"No, you came just in time, i think i haven't introduced my servant? This is Akechi" he pointed at the middle aged man beside him. "And this is Mochi" he pointed at the rather excited Shiba Inu who, tail-waggin, stood before Chiruah.

"Mochi, this is Asako Chiruah-san, please be nice to her" he said to Mochi with a smile.

"I hope the last days were in your favor?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:11 am 
"Akechi," she gave a nod of acknowledgement to the servant and smiled as she bent down to greet the shiba inu, "and Mochi, pleased to meet you!"

Chiruha carefully extended her hand to allow him to get a scent of it before offering to pet Mochi between his ears. She was also sure to give him a rub around his neck too. "My day has been pleasant, thank you! Other than a run-in with a spicy kitty...but I can see Mochi is far nicer! And how about you, Yasuki-sama?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:23 am 
Mochi was panting happily and tail wagging as Chiruah petted him.

"There are wild cats?"

He adjusted his glasses.

"The days went quite well. I got to know the Lord Quartermaster and did the colony a service. I've met some other members of your clan. I ran into Mal-chin-san again and a,.. intersting Isawa.

However, I have to admit that the events that your father has organized are not necessarily to my,... skillset,... have you joined any of them?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:54 am 
"No..." she murmured at first. "Cats aren't local to the area and they don't exactly make great pets. The surrounding area isn't exactly great for them to wander and roam to claim territory."

She gave a shake of her head at the thought, mustering a small smile. "Oh, that's good that you've gotten to meet more of the Phoenix. I could imagine they've been very busy regarding the miai and their duties. I don't think I've ever known Mal-Chin-san to not be busy. I admit I might be the same regarding this miai, I've been running everywhere to make sure they even get run. The Robotics Rally is coming up and I've been collecting parts for the guests to use and then afterwards Fan Con will be upon us. I will be helping judge the Robotics Rally with chief Kishi-sama and among others. Fully impartial, of course.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:28 pm 
"Were you able to catch it? It would be too sad if it was alone."

He began slowly to start walking. The park was beautiful even without the UV-glasses and he wanted to stretch his legs a bit.

"I can well imagine that. I don't know when was the last time Asakaze was so busy. The Robot Rally is when? If you are one of the judges I will actually consider participating in this event. Not that my engineering skills are impressive. My last project was ages ago"

He chukled a bit on that.

"Forgive my ignorance, but what is the Fan-con?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:22 pm 
"No..." Chiruha said with a bit of disappointment. "I guess in my haste, I made the mistake of wanting to grab it by its body. Rookie mistake and my fault, myself and the kitten. It scratched me for my troubles but Sora-san was there to tend to my...uhm, wounds."

"It's tomorrow, actually," she said with enthusiasm. "I feel everyone should participate and give it a try, even if it's not your field. it should be fun. I think Kaiu-san is putting a lot designs in and you could consider supporting him too."

"As for Fan-Con," she said as she stood up after showering Mochi with pets. "It's a convention for fandom of all things from Starlight Miko Crusaders to...almost anything else. All things fun and geekery."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:04 pm 
"Did you get some fur from the cat? I could try to find the cat with Mochi?"

It was a hopeless attempt, but he wanted to at least offer it.

"You know Isawa Sora-san?" he asked carefully. Of course he knew her, the disgusting guy had more than made that clear.

"I'll be there. I may not be very skilled, but,." he tapped his forehead with his finger, "I have a lot in there," he smiled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, a Fandom-con. Forgive me Asako-san, my head is a bit too full lately. I gamed a bit in the past, never been really good" he blushed a bit when he remembered his performance on the Moshi Moshi Super Sunrise Overdive 3. "You're organising it? With so many tasks, do you need anything or help?"

----
"With so many tasks, do you need anything or help?"
Activating Yasuki R1
[D6:EE] Yasuki R1 Commerce/Perception; Daikokus Blessing; +1k1VP: 7d10o10k5+5 41

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:10 am 
"I think that was a while back...but yes, I dod know Sora-san. We first meet in Winter Court and he was pleasant enough that we shared tea and lunch a few times. When you're in the same delegation, it's pretty unavoidable. With the senior courtiers all occupied with their closed meetings, I suppose we just happen to run into each other a lot," she nodded.

She nodded excitedly, "there might be gaming but Fan-Con isn't necessarily focused on gaming, typically at least. It came to with an amalgamation of different clubs put together, admittedly I did push for gaming and I'll debuting my boardgame there. I haven't had time to test it yet. Oh! And my miniatures aren't even painted yet. I guess I could just manufacture them but that might not look original enough. I also have to make sure that we have enough volunteers. I think I've accounted enough for the people here locally but the crowd will be bigger with the miai so we might have to take our volunteers from visitors too."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:37 pm 
"I met him together with Asako Mal-Chin-san in the bathhouse."
He would avoid talking more about the pig if possible.

"Depending on what needs to be done I could support you, if you need help with something you can ask questions." He said with a small smile.
"You're creating a board game?" Nishida chuckled. "Is there anything you don't do, Asako-san?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:50 pm 
Chiruha nodded slowly when Mal-Chin's name was mentioned, recalling vaguely the message he had sent to her.

"I don't play baseball like my brother for one, nor am I really into wrestling, unfortunately. There are admittedly a lot of things I can do but I merely just fill my schedule with everything that I can handle," she giggled with a shrug.

"If I could only find time to talk to my father but he's been nonstop busy with the miai that even I might have to work toward scheduling a meeting with him!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:30 pm 
He chuckled,"That hardly changes the fact that I have the image of a Kaiu pocket knife from you, truly, versatile and always good for a surprise. If you need help arranging a meeting with your father I can help you. After all, I've probably spent more time in the Shiro the last few days than you have," he said somewhat jokingly.

Nishida put Mochi on the long line, the Shiba would again sniff the foreign plants and run through the area.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:15 am 
"Hah, potentially," she gave an embarrassed smirked as she swept her short hair from her forehead. "Most of my work tends to take me to the wilderness, the rural district or the streets on an errand. I take that you've likely met with my father, then?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:47 pm 
"In fact not. Not that I am averse to meeting him, but my own affairs have so far kept me from doing so. But I know a lot about bureaucracy and organising things, so this shouldn't be a major problem for me."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:41 am 
Chiruha gave a few sounds nods at that, "Just wondering, Yasuki-sama. It isn't necessary to meet him. I imagine that most people likely won't be able to meet him during their stay here. As I mentioned before, he's busy as governor of the region. He finds himself wrapped up with his plans for the future, on top of ensuring the miai does well. He hopes that this will likely be a stepping stone to greater things in the future."

"Perhaps, making his envisioned future a reality," she said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:20 pm 
"I can't get around the feeling that his plans seem to worry you, Asako-san. What is on your mind?" he asked warmly. Mochi was running around and Akechi walked a few steps slower to create a little space between them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:46 pm 
Chiruha frowned at first and let out a sigh before she spoke once more, "I suppose I wasn't fully upfront when we first met and wanted you to make the conclusions on your own. Indeed, I don't fully agree with my father's plans for the future of Asakaze. We easily have different views and potential direction where the development of the planet could go."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:57 pm 
"Your father wants a complete urbanization of the planet, something that is probably very much at odds with your nature. What future plans would you have for Asakaze?" he asked thoughtful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 pm 
Chiruha restrained another sigh, "I admittedly don't have the grand vision of my father nor one matching it. I'd like to think that the Asakaze of the present is the one for the future, we've achieved already a good balance with the surrounding flora and fauna. It doesn't leave it much room to grow but much of this planet should be considered worth of preservation so that research could continue and we can learn from this unique world. We've already opened up industry in other parts of the world already and they've already had adverse effects to the surrounding. Shiro Yaoke and the surrounding area don't deserve the same fate."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next