It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: [D7:EE] Another Dog Walk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:58 pm 
"Yes, i guess that is waht makes the difference. If you die fighting, your ancestors will look onto you with pride"

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:36 am 
"What about yourself, Yasuki-sama?" Ishiyo asks, "I have spoken a lot about myself...but you have mentioned very little of you-eh own feelings of the miai."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:11 am 
"Hmm... my thoughts on Miai? I think I've improved my standing within the Miai pretty well today, which has brought me a huge step closer to my goal. Of course this doesn't mean that my plans can be messed up anymore. At the moment I'm still working on preparing a plan B and plan C."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:33 am 
"Unfortunately my own standing has stayed the same." Ishiyo chuckles nervously, "You-eh goal? To just get married oh does Yasuki-sama already someone in mind?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:36 am 
That the crane of all people don't have plans for court?

"Oh of course, the goal is to marry in the end, the question is just who to marry. I have set myself a few goals and try to get closer to these people. Not that it would make any difference in the end, but if you have the opportunity to meet someone before you get married you should use it, right?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 am 
"I suppose that is true," Ishiyo chuckled, "It does add some complications to the whole process though." Her smile turns a little weary. "Well I hope you reach you-eh goal regardless."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:17 pm 
"Ohh that's for sure, my main target has a few admireres wich can make things quite complicated" he sighed a bit, that strange warm feeling coming back into his chest. "But as Yasuki i like to have more than one leg to stand on, diversify the portfolio a little, if you understand. What about Daidoji-san, anyone sparked you interest?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:31 am 
"Ah...a few yes." Ishiyo looked away at that, a small bit of rose color her cheeks. After a moment she shrugged, "Most of the negotiations are being handled by the nakodo. My input was noted but I do not think it likely to be used."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:31 am 
"Huh, the crane also brought a nakodo along?" he asked suprised. "I have known about the spider one."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:14 pm 
Ishiyo raised a brow, "I mean...I thought everyone did. I am the scion of a wealthy and powerful family. Do you think fatheh was going to completely leave the choice to me?" Her expression turns more weary, "Whom I marry is important to my family and my Clan."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:05 am 
"It is." Nishida was a tad baffled, did everyone brought a nakodo along except the crab? Well, now that he thought about it, it wasn't a suprise. He coughed. "Anyway, have you visited the Shiro, Daidoji-san? The governour has a fantastic collection." he redirected the conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:13 pm 
"Ah no, my meeting with the Governoh was in the gardens." Ishiyo shrugged, "I briefly interacted with some of the officials at the Shiro but did not stay long. I take it you have been there extensively?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:45 pm 
"You could say that i have been there alot in the past few days, yes. Mainly business related meetings, but i happend to be guided around by Asako Chiruha-san. She showed me her fathers collection in the main court hall. It was truly fascinating. It is full with artifacts of his career and with the hope and dreams he has for the future of this colony. If you happen to visit the Shiro again, i advise you to see it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:30 am 
"Oh? I would not mind having seen that, he was sadly not as interested on speaking of his days as pilot when I spoke to him." Ishiyo sighed, "I am not sure if I will get the chance to visit the Shiro again. Apart from the Governoh I have not really spoken to any of the other members of his family."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:33 am 
"At least you have spoken with him. When did you get the chance?" Nishida was a tad jealous, a meeting with the lord of this planet was indeed something he would've looked forward too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:31 am 
"Hmm...oh I spoke to him the second day we were here." Ishiyo says with a shrug, "When I found out who he was I contacted home and hand them send me an old model kit of a Unicorn Hakuba fighteh I had assembled in my younger days." She smiled, "I just wanted to give it to him but afteh receiving it he asked if I wished to speak."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:35 pm 
"Ahhh i see. I thought about visiting him later in the week, but as it turned out he just became more busy with each passing day instead of becoming more available. May i ask how he's like?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:39 pm 
"A bit eccentric," Ishiyo chuckled, "But very dedicated to make the world a majoh Phoenix holding. Seems he has some disagreements with some of the other locals on that front." She shrugs, "Also very blunt, more so then I expected. The life of a soldieh probably suited him more then this life."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:30 am 
"That's intersting. I hope i can meet him in the near future, at least i would like to thank him for his hospitality."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:15 pm 
"Has the layers of bureaucracy been stalling you-eh meeting?" The Crane chuckles, "I had to be pretty persistent to just get them to deliver a gift to him."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next