It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: (D5 EA Open) This Isn't a Temple, This is a Bathtub!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:18 am 
After time spent running and hunting, it seemed to Nozomi like a good idea to take a bath. She managed to find a moment to escape from the others just long enough to get a good, calming breath in.

---

D5 EA Meditation / Void TN 20 for Void Recovery: 4d10o10k3 29

Post subject: Re: (D5 EA Open) This Isn't a Temple, This is a Bathtub!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:44 am 
No Crane worth their name could go without a bath for too long. After hunting, it seemed to appeal to Fusako no less. Making her way to YuRaku for hardly the first time, she entered, washed herself carefully, then made her way into the water. The steam from the hot water finally parted enough to show her she wasn't alone. It took her a moment to realize with the hair down and without the glasses that she'd met the other woman before. She said nothing however, as Nozomi's eyes were closed, and she knew better than to disturb meditation.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Profile (plus info for corporate ties)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:55 am 
The Lion was soon outnumbered as her roommate entered the baths. The Daidoji paused at the changing station to send a text message before beginning to undress for the first stage of the baths.

[COMM]
Ryuu-san. I just saw the ratings.
I am sorry.
I still believe in you, we all have setbacks and fate is all to often cruel.

Please do not beat yourself up over this, I wish I could see. Tomorrow I will make it up to you.

Nothing has changed, we still have last night.
[/COMM]

Her message done she slipped into the washing station and took her time scrubbing down...and thinking of events earlier today.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:09 am 
Just another member of the Crane contingent, Ichika slipped into the washing area and took her sweet time there. Making use of all the nice soaps and definitely the massaging feeling of the showers against her back. A sift sigh as the tensions of the day got worked up and ready to be eased.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:27 am 
As Ishiyo was stepping out to head to the pool proper, she dipped in a small bow. "Doji-san." Her voice had a distant sound to it, clearly her mind was elsewhere. And her expression did not give on the impression it was anywhere good.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:33 am 
Nozomi opened her eyes to see a bunch of Crane suddenly. She disturbed the water around her and then managed to settle herself. "Oh, hi," she said to all of them. She blinked a few more times as if to check if she was awake.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:53 am 
"Kitsu-san, how good to see you again. Have you met my clanmates before?" She gave a pleasant smile as she settled into the water next to Nozomi.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:09 pm 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
As Ishiyo was stepping out to head to the pool proper, she dipped in a small bow. "Doji-san." Her voice had a distant sound to it, clearly her mind was elsewhere. And her expression did not give on the impression it was anywhere good.

"Oh!" Ichika said, a towel wrapped around her as she was finishing up from the shower. Hair let down and over her shoulder a little. Having dried her face before getting out, she wore her eye-patch already though it was getting a little wet. "Hey, Daidoji-sama," she said, dipping her head. Looking to her with a raised brow, "Is everything alright?" she asked as concern touched upon her voice a little.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:21 pm 
Ishiyo blinked a few times and managed a smile, "I am fine Doji-san...just occupied. The morning's event was more strenuous then I thought it would be." She extended a hand toward the baths, "After you."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm 
Hunting wasn't fun. Nara was absolutely certain of this after wandering around a forest for ages chasing what turned out to be her own footprints. She was at least able to find her way back, but she went to the baths after that because hunting was only not very fun, but it also made her feel icky and sticky.

She slipped out of her pretty robes, cleaning herself up while she listened to the voices ahead of her. Seeing if she could pick any of them out.

After cleaning herself up, she wrapped her towel and made her way to the hot water baths, tilting her head at the people there already before saying "hello!" and bowing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:11 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
Ishiyo blinked a few times and managed a smile, "I am fine Doji-san...just occupied. The morning's event was more strenuous then I thought it would be." She extended a hand toward the baths, "After you."

"Nothing like a good bath then, yea?" she said with a little laugh. Stepping first out into the baths she took a quick look around, "which bath were you thinking on, Daidoji-sama?" she asked, glancing back with a little smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:07 am 
"I suppose begin at the hot and work my way to the cool." Ishiyo gave a nod to the others already there, and the recently joined Spider. "That would make the most sense no?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:45 am 
Fusako gave Nara a bit of a grin as she made her way in, but was distracted by beckoning to both I named Crane samurai-ko. "Yes, do please join us Doji-san, Daidoji-san. The hot water is quite wonderful after all, and good for the skin, or so I hear."

She gave Ichiko a sidelong wink and a playful smirk.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:20 pm 
"Mmm, hmm," she nodded. Walking over she stood at the top, smiling and giving a small wave to Fusako as they approached the tub. "Hey!" she said as a sort of general greeting. Slipping into the tub she looked to all of the others present, "Asahina-sama," she dipped her head. "Samurai-san," she looked to the Kitsu and dipped her head. "Susumu-san," she dipped her head. With a soft laugh, "Doji Ichika, courtier," she said with a light smile, glancing over toward Ishiyo.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:32 pm 
Ishiyo followed Ichika into the water, "Asahina-sama, two meetings in one day it seems." Her eyes flick over to the Lion and she smiles a little, "Kitsu-san, good to see you outside of ouh room." Finally she looks to Spider, "Spider-san, I am Daidoji Ishiyo, Fighteh Pilot in the Crane Fleet Ai-eh Arm."

Settling in the water she leans back and looks up at the ceiling, her expression turning more neutral.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:31 am 
Nara blinked, looking between each person.

"Have I interrupted a Crane bathing time? The people at the desk didn't say."

She bowed to each one, smiling.

"I'm Susumu Nara. Is it ok if I join? I'm not a Crane, although my clothes today are blue. Not that you can see them, but they are!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:56 am 
Fusako glanced to Nozomi before looking back toward Nara. "No dear, I think we are all interrupting a Lion's meditation time, though she seems quite focused. It is a free bath, so you are certainly allowed, though perhaps we should keep polite voices."

She paused and settled back with a slight grin. "Besides, there's always the chance you could become a Crane soon enough, hai?"

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:31 am 
"Hee, maybe! It's proving difficult to impress the Phoenix, they seem to lack any artistic interests and I'm an artist, but the Crane know art!" Nara gave them all a smile "how have mina-sama found the miai?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:57 pm 
"I will live the discussion of art to my cousins here, I am but an observer of it. Apart from Lord Kakita's first art." Ishiyo glanced over at the Spider, "Oh...well enough, and yourself?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:05 pm 
"Oh it's a bit hard to meditate in a bath in general," Nozomi admitted. "I already felt a lot calmer, a lot cleaner, before anyone showed up."

She peeked at all of them then closed her eyes before leaning back. "Seems like I missed the memo that it was Crane bathing time."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next