It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: [D11 LE] Clearing the Mind and Body
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:36 am 
Shizuku stared up at the sky as she soaked in the hottest pool of YuRaku, trying to ease both mind and body. However, the thoughts plaguing her, the worries... No, it felt more like certainties of tomorrow refusing to leave her alone. She hated the feeling, how it weighed on her, how she could feel herself already resenting whoever he chose. She wanted to be happy for them, be happy in general.

She sighed. Why would anyone want to celebrate something like this?

She smacked her cheeks lightly a couple of times. Come on, stop wallowing! You might have a decision to make tomorrow, anyway, so you'd better get ready!

Post subject: Re: [D11 LE] Clearing the Mind and Body
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:50 pm 
It had been a day, a whole lot of doing things around a lot of people which always left Satoru drained. He figured the best way to get some energy back, or at least some relaxation, would be a nice hot bath.

He went through the ritual of cleansing himself and putting hos clothes away. He emerged in a towel well muscled physique and jade tattoo on full display. He saw someone else had a similar idea and bowed approaching the pool "Daidoji-san, would it trouble you if I joined you? I will happily take the warm pool if you wish to be alone with your thoughts." He asked in his normal icy neutrality.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:52 pm 
She looked up and back, smiling a little. "No, please join me, Kuchiki-san. I could use a little bit of company, I think," she replied, gesturing toward the water.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:00 pm 
Satoru bowed again and folded his towel next to the bath and set his glasses on top before slowly entering the water with a small sigh. He took a moment his eyes closed enjoying the water before speaking "does something weigh on your mind Daidoji-san?" He asked without opening his eyes.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:03 pm 
"Mm... I had a general idea of how things might go, and I didn't realize how strongly I hoped for that outcome until it was much less likely," she explained. She watched a fireworks go off above them. "I just need to... try to get my head on straight and figure out what to do now."

"How is tomorrow looking for you, Kuchiki-san?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:33 pm 
He picks his head up and looks at Shizuku with his dark almost black eyes and shrugs "I had no expectations so anything will be fine, unlike most I did not form any overly strong bonds. I have my preferences but the decision is ultimately in the hands of others."

He regarded her for a few moments "but whoever ends up with you Daidoji-san will be a lucky one." It lacked the inflections of flattery, there was a blunt honestness to his tone, very matter of fact.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:57 pm 
She chuckled dryly, bringing up her legs onto the legs so her knees just breached the surface. She leaned her chin on them. "That's probably the smarter way to go. The actions of others suggest that's not the case, though. Maybe you have to get to know me before wanting to keep your distance."

She straightened and shook her head. "Sorry... This isn't something I should trouble you with."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:08 am 
Satoru faltered a bit comfort was not hos strong suit as it required empathy that he didn't have much of. "I am sure you will end up with a good match Daidoji-san, you are beautiful and intelligent as far as i can tell, seem to to be a generally positive person. No matter what happens tomorrow I'm sure you'll have a successful life."

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]