It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D12 LE] Re-Meet and Re-Greet (Closed/Expecting)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:36 am 
"I'm going to let that comment about playing pass for now kitsu-san." Hayato said with an amused smile on his lips.

"Mostly because you complimented me though." He raised his beer to the two in a silent salute, then downed a good portion of it. They did say celebration. "But yes, it did certainly move quickly. Especially after the choosing. I can hardly believe the day is almost over."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:41 am 
Nozomi blinked. "Yes, I must admit, I did not expect proceedings such as this. Many more hurt feelings than one would think marriages would involve."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:45 am 
"Better the feelings be hurt before the marriage than after. Let the unpleasantness be aired instead of festering."
There is a mirrored ice tea salute to Hayato.

"Now I just no to never anger Nozomi-san, I would hate to be buying new glasses every week."

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:36 pm 
"I would suggest just having something cheap and breakable always close at hand." Hayato offered helpfully, his tone perhaps a little teasing. "When she need to break something you just hand it her way and she can stomp it into pieces."

He glanced into his beer. "If there is one thing I've learned about the Lion here, it's that you can never tell when they might Matsu-Matsu you. So best to come prepared." It seemed Akihiko had never understood that lesson himself.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:39 pm 
"Hey, hey, part of it was to show the other clans we mean business, that we have the courage to speak our minds," Nozomi protested, mainly to her bride-to-be. Still, it was more of a couple-style nagging than actual anger. "It would have worked better if Hide kept quiet... but it is what it is.

"Let's hope I never have to break something to make a point again. I actually liked those glasses..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:44 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"I would suggest just having something cheap and breakable always close at hand." Hayato offered helpfully, his tone perhaps a little teasing. "When she need to break something you just hand it her way and she can stomp it into pieces."

He glanced into his beer. "If there is one thing I've learned about the Lion here, it's that you can never tell when they might Matsu-Matsu you. So best to come prepared." It seemed Akihiko had never understood that lesson himself.

"...Not a bad idea at all, we could buy some disposables."

Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Hey, hey, part of it was to show the other clans we mean business, that we have the courage to speak our minds," Nozomi protested, mainly to her bride-to-be. Still, it was more of a couple-style nagging than actual anger. "It would have worked better if Hide kept quiet... but it is what it is.

"Let's hope I never have to break something to make a point again. I actually liked those glasses..."

"I think you certainly showed them. I was intimidated walking up to the stage. And we'll get new glasses and I promise to do my best to keep them safe."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:24 pm 
"You can always pluck them from her hand and kiss her if she tries it again." Hayato teased the pair from his seat.

Though his tone turned a bit more somber a moment later. "I should probably thank you a bit for that, Kitsu-san. A lot of it was things I wanted to say." There was a small pause and his voice was low as he continued. "I likely shouldn't say in, but part of me wishes to meet him on the battlefield one day. To make him pay for the pain he caused my intended. Even if it was his actions that brought us together. I can't really forgive him for the hurt he caused her."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:37 pm 
Nozomi crossed her arms and looked away from them. It wasn't fair to have a two-against-one situation of teasing.

"Ah, well, this harkens back to our earlier conversation. Mantis have more liberty to voice such wishes," she said with a slight smile. "Although, on the battlefield, wishing any enemy death is only honorable."

She glanced over to Shoan and chuckled awkwardly. "My fiance's position will have her facing vastly different opponents than yours."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:39 pm 
Shoan leans back on her chair, hiding a smile behind her glass at all the teasing.

"Fortunes willing I will be away from it all fighting creatures every samurai can agree are enemies of the empire."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:58 pm 
"It might be nice if I had the same option." Of course the Jade legion wasn't a place for him. It would be far too stuffy. "But I do the duty my clan asks of me."

He brought his beer to his lips and took a sip. "This conversation may be a bit too stuffy for what this night should be though." He glanced towards the two. "Have you two given any thought to where you'll make your home?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:07 pm 
"Home?" Nozomi glanced over to Shoan. "To be honest, no. I never really thought about it..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:23 pm 
"There are a few options. Since I'll be deployed often....I think Nozomi-san should probably have preference on location. It really only needs to be near a public swimming pool."
She smiles back at the Kitsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:41 pm 
"A public pool is quite important. " Hayato agreed with a nod. "And you'll also need a place for your baseball machine."

That was also quite important.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:20 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"A public pool is quite important. " Hayato agreed with a nod. "And you'll also need a place for your baseball machine."

That was also quite important.

“Oh yes....”
Turning to Nozomi
“We also possess an ancestral baseball arcade machine.”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:54 pm 
"What's all this?" she said, rubbing her forehead and shaking her head. "You two are so ridiculous." She then giggled and looked up at them. "You two are so ridiculous."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:32 pm 
He glanced at Shoan and raised an eyebrow.

"Do I come off ridiculous to you?"

"I mean an ancestral baseball machine needs special attention right?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:33 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
He glanced at Shoan and raised an eyebrow.

"Do I come off ridiculous to you?"

"I mean an ancestral baseball machine needs special attention right?"

"Absolutely. Nozomi-san, this is very serious baseball machine business."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:17 pm 
"Okay, okay, ancestral baseball," Nozomi remarked, swinging her fake bat. "It is a fun sport, I just didn't know you two took it so seriously."

She tapped her chin. "The rules probably bar me from directly entreating the kami."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:11 pm 
"Well, it is ancestral. If it was just a normal baseball machine things would be a bit different." Hayato replied with a nod.

"As to the rules, well you'll have to consult Shoan-san there."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:15 pm 
"I believe kami assisted doping is a problem in the sport, since the baseball player is supposed to rely solely on their own skill."
Nodding to herself
"But we should have no trouble mastering the game given the ancestral nature of the machine and Nozomi-san's connection to water."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2