It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D8 EM] Toast For Testing Times (Closed/Expecting)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:56 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Perhaps I will be Murame Nozomi and surprise everyone with my talents."

For a moment there is an expression of pure and genuine shock on Shoan's face, like Nozomi had announced maybe she would be Akodo-no-kami if she really put her mind to it.

"T-take my name?" mouth on autopilot "Why?"

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:09 am 
Nozomi held up her hands. "Eh, eh, I don't know how it works at these things. They might just assign based on some arbitrary system instead of letting us choose."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:10 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Nozomi held up her hands. "Eh, eh, I don't know how it works at these things. They might just assign based on some arbitrary system instead of letting us choose."

Shoan nods, her tone now a little teasing post explanation"Ah, like I might end up Akodo Shoan and you might become a Matsu? Well, I suppose if it does happen you would make a good Matsu."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:11 am 
"No, no, like if you were to choose me, would I be Murame Nozomi? If I chose you, would that force you to be Kitsu Shoan?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:13 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"No, no, like if you were to choose me, would I be Murame Nozomi? If I chose you, would that force you to be Kitsu Shoan?"

"Ah, yes. I think it would be something like that. I believe there's some sort of arbitrary point based structure to determine this. Well-"

Shoan looks very serious
"If you do become a Murame you may have to get a body tattoo like mine. Are there any designs you would prefer?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:38 pm 
"Yes, I've heard about this point structure. It all feels like some sort of game," Nozomi said, a bit uneasy.

"A tattoo? Goodness, I had not thought of that at all." She tilted her head. "Are they always visible?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:40 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Yes, I've heard about this point structure. It all feels like some sort of game," Nozomi said, a bit uneasy.

"A tattoo? Goodness, I had not thought of that at all." She tilted her head. "Are they always visible?"

Nodding seriously
"I do not believe you would be required to display them at all times."
Doing her best to keep her On straight
"Traditionally it is possible most samurai-ko in the family would have a small tattoo or stamp on their lower back. That could be an option?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:04 am 
"One right there?" Nozomi felt her back and flushed slightly. "Maybe I'd just get one on my wrist or something?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:46 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"One right there?" Nozomi felt her back and flushed slightly. "Maybe I'd just get one on my wrist or something?"

Leaning forward with her eyes twinkling
"I am teasing you Kitsu-san. There is no requirement to get a tattoo, no matter how nice one might look."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:33 pm 
"Oh." Nozomi scratched her head. "Okay? I mean, I can still get one, it wouldn't be a big deal. I just never really thought on it." She shrugged. "I haven't really put in a lot of thought about being in any other family really."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:43 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Oh." Nozomi scratched her head. "Okay? I mean, I can still get one, it wouldn't be a big deal. I just never really thought on it." She shrugged. "I haven't really put in a lot of thought about being in any other family really."

“You probably had other issues on your mind it would be odd to have spent your time in the dojo thinking about joining another family.”
Shoan resolved to start looking about a good tattoo design anyway. Hmmm... something simple.

“You can think ok it while you eat. This place does surprisingly good food.”
Indeed a waiter was approaching with two steaming bowls.

((Happy to fade to food and talk?))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:47 pm 
"But even here, you know? It's still a pretty new idea," Nozomi admitted. She looked over to the food bowls with big eyes. "Oh! How did you know?"

/Fade to... Talk you Sick People

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2