It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: It's for the birds (Day 6 Late Afternoon, Observation.)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:01 am 
"It's possible, though its also thoroughly disappointing." Especially if you looked at the people the Spider had brought here. Not the Crane seemed to care. "I was hoping someone would pop out at me from the list available at the end."

"It is time off though, no matter what else, so best to enjoy it when its given."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:17 am 
"Disappointing?! No way," she said with a bit of disbelief with obvious growing interest. "Do you mean that you've found that people here are probably more...'unique' than they seem? Or have some obvious dark secret? Or maybe disappointing you in a way that they are just 'meh'?"

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:17 am 
"Unique is probably the best word in some cases." He offered with a smirk. "Others its just hard to get to know, they're a bit busy then do little to impress in the tests."

"I guess I was hoping there were just a few that would really stand out to me on the lists?" That weren't Unicorn or Lion.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:46 am 
"Oookay..." she said as she gave a helpless shrug on the matter. It was hard to give suggestions when she knew so little people. "Don't they have a prince or a princess around here then? Like a governor's daughter or something? Why don't you just go for her if nobody else is that great? If you can't shoot for anyone, you just shoot for the top."

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:21 am 
"I suppose they do have a governor's daughter." He mused glancing at the woman beside him and trying not to pay too much attention to her thighs before letting his eyes move back towards the road. "I met her once, she was a nice girl, a little pretty, talked an awful lot about these big Otori birds."

"One of your cousins was trying to ask her in a date the whole time, so I started to feel a bit like a third wheel." Was the daughter really the top though?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:41 am 
Chiyoko didn't seem to notice where his eyes were looking at as she pulled out her holorecorder to get a short bit of the forest as they were driving past a trio of feral otori who were just grazing on a patch of fungi. "Heh, is it something that all locals talk about around here? I guess they are pretty interesting birds...buuuut, they kind of make it seem like they are the only big birds in the galaxy!"

"Really? I guess the Crab are supposedly more cozy to the Phoenix here. I mean, I'm here for some reason, right?" she glanced to him for his opinion.

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:04 am 
"Yeah, they are pretty neat. As you said though its not like they are the only big birds in the galaxy." Hayato shook his head, but managed to keep his eyes on the road.

"I suppose so." He frowned for a moment. "Seems a bit odd of a place for a vacation though. Unless you came to watch the match. You a promoter or something."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:45 am 
"Samurai don't really have vacations," she said, wondering how that word existed in their society, "I was here for work and I guess I'm staying a bit longer to make it a vacation. It was between going home and staying in my apartment all week or doing something interesting here. It's interesting enough, it just stinks like shit often. And I'm not a promoter, I'm a wrestler."

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:05 am 
"I mean of course we don't really have vacations. Even if you are on a bit of a vacation now." He replied his tone teasing. "You're right about the smell though."

Slowing to a stop so he wouldn't hit anything trees or anything he looked her way. "Well, you are a bit cute to be a promoter so I should of gussed it." He mused as he spotted her eyes. "I'm guessing then you're The Menace? Hayato asked after a moment, kinda surprised that me had a famous pro wrestler in his jeep.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:02 pm 
"Hah..." she murmured regarding the compliment with a faint bit of red in her cheeks before she glanced off.

"That's right, that would be me," she admitted with a nod, "I don't know if you were at the show but I was the same one who got her ass kicked in the ring. I can tell that you're not really a fan, not that you have to be."

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:35 pm 
"Well its still pretty cool to be giving a celebrity a ride back to town even if I'm not her biggest fan." Hayato replied taking his foot off the brake and setting off again.

"Plus it's not like I hate it, I just wish it was more about the skill and less about the show." He flashed her a smile. "I bet you'd be able to give to the champ a run for her money if you were allowed to."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:27 am 
"If you're cool with that, I'm cool with that," she said with a nod of approval after fixing the cap that was part of her 'disguise'. "I'd like to think I'm earning my keep somehow with this free ride!"

"It's not like they don't have something like that out there, actualy martial arts tournaments and the like. That's probably something you'd see older people watching. If it were a real fight, I don't think I'd really be able to go toe to toe with Hikaru-sama," she chuckled, "she's like a multi-generational wrestler and I just recently got into it with no previous background."

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:25 am 
"More then." Hayato offered with a grin. "You're certainly lively conversation as well. Though I should probably say I don't think anyone will believe it if I told them I had The Menace all to myself on a car ride home from a Giant Bird race. Maybe I'll ask to snap a picture before i let you out."

"She's that good then?" He asked glancing towards Chiyoko. "I don't think I ever noticed. Still Don't count yourself out, I'd wager you could toss me around the ring pretty easily."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:45 am 
"You're allowed a picture," she laughed, "I don't think I have an agent or a handler around here that could actually stop you. Apparently, I'm supposed to charge people for things like that. I'm not exactly a big fan of publicity work."

"Because she lets me toss her around in the ring doesn't mean I have a chance in the ring against a veteran. Well, maybe," she shrugged her shoulder. "You had your chance. I did some work the other day where we took in open challenges for matches for the world belt that was gifted to Asakaze. I believe it was one of the participants of the miai won? A Unicorn girl? How about her?"

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:12 am 
"Then, I'll sneak one before you leave." He said with a smile. "I need to take more while I'm here anyways."

"Yeah, I'm kind of sorry I missed that now that i think back. Though if you're talking about Utaku-san I've met her. We have a date planned a couple days from now." He smirked. "I can't think of anyone off hand that wouldn't want her as a wife, but our clans don't exactly see eye to eye currently."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:31 am 
"Were you sure to take one on the shuttle down, at least? I think I managed to catch sight of one of their orbital drones out there, pretty neat to have one float back you," she nodded before resuming to take more shots of the forest.

She shrugged. "Well, might or might not be your thing. Some people got hurt reaaaaal baaaad. It seemed like a strange idea to toss in amateurs in the ring with some veterans but I guess they really wanted to shoot for more publicity with the world here."

"Yeah, the Utaku," she nodded, "that's cute. You can ask her about the belt or if she plans to have a match with it. There isn't much of a ring here anymore. The closest you could probably get is a street fight!"

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:45 am 
"i took a few, I didn't come across anything really intresting, but then it was the middle of the night on my flight down, so alot of things were hard to see."

"I think I know one who did." He admittted glancing back to Chiyoko, I had a date that with Daidoji Ichiyo and it seemed she might of ended up with some cracked ribs in her attempt." He paused a moment. "I think she said she was called of Marquis of Herons?"

"I think I might at that, I really didn't take her for much of a wrestler but it seems I was wrong... I should probably ask if she was playing a hero or a villian though."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:20 am 
"I guess you can't really see all that much in space, where it's almost practically always night. But, I saw some blinking lights floating around and I think that was my best view," she shrugged.

Chiyoko snapped her fingers in realization and nodded her head. "Yeah, that's the one. Got pretty hurt bad and still ended up on the recording. I don't think the producers could have ignored a bump that bad or not put it on the show. But yeah, in case you missed it, the Utaku was definitely a villain, used a chair and everything. That's not a hero move at all."

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:39 am 
"Huh, I kinda wish I could get a copy of that, sounds a bit more interesting then I thought it would be." His lips curled into a smirk as Chiyoko admitted that Hyeon-ju played a villian.

"I suppose that makes sense knowing Utaku-san. She comes of as a bit of an ice queen. Still i think i may have to tease her a bit about using a chair."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:48 am 
She dropped down her holo recorder and took a break from shooting. "You'll see on the re-runs of the show. I think they have a Crab bar here for that. Maybe the colony will run in on repeat since it was held here, they should be proud of that, right? So you two are friends, at least? Seems like plenty of reasons to consider as a spouse, huh?"

Run by GM Boogiepop
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next