It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next

Post subject: Re: "Soooo...." (Day 9 Late Afternoon, Expecting)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:12 pm 
"Sometimes, I kind of had the feeling we would run across two drifters yesterday, not just one." He watched the water a frown making it's way onto his lips. "These type of things have a way with never coming straight at ya."

There was a lingering pause. "I take it there is something going on here, that I haven't quite heard about?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: "Soooo...." (Day 9 Late Afternoon, Expecting)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:17 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Sometimes, I kind of had the feeling we would run across two drifters yesterday, not just one." He watched the water a frown making it's way onto his lips. "These type of things have a way with never coming straight at ya."

There was a lingering pause. "I take it there is something going on here, that I haven't quite heard about?"

"No-one tells me nothing."

drily "I can't imagine why anyone would want a jade legionnaire involved, and clearly I would not be helpful. So I wait. But I do hear the odd thing from other samurai. There is something rotten in the planet of Asakaze."

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

Post subject: Re: "Soooo...." (Day 9 Early Afternoon, Expecting)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:35 pm 
"I see... Well, I know I haven't been told anything either, though i suppose that isn't much in the way of helpful."

He pulled his inhalator out of his pocket and started to play with it. Hayato wanted a smoke but he knew Shoan didn't particularly approve. "If we're willing to make assumptions, I think we can say whatever happened with your clan mate involved Isawa Shin."

"I know it seems foolish to ask, but which of your cousins was it that passed. I heard the rumors but no names for certain."

fluffy investigation to make some assumptions based on rumors: 5d10o10k3 21

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:52 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"I see... Well, I know I haven't been told anything either, though i suppose that isn't much in the way of helpful."

He pulled his inhalator out of his pocket and started to play with it. Hayato wanted a smoke but he knew Shoan didn't particularly approve. "If we're willing to make assumptions, I think we can say whatever happened with your clan mate involved Isawa Shin."

"I know it seems foolish to ask, but which of your cousins was it that passed. I heard the rumors but no names for certain."

fluffy investigation to make some assumptions based on rumors: 5d10o10k3 21

Shoan eyes the inhalator. Everytime Hayato played with it the Lion (being a big cat) felt the urge to fiddle with something herself.

"Matsu Chiyoko-san, she was a markswoman and I believe looking to marry Utaku Hyeon-Ju when it occured."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:38 pm 
"Utaku-san did say that she was strongly considering Matsu-san." Hayato replied thoughtfully. "If she was the half naked Unicorn running through the streets its very believable that She and Matsu-san were together when whatever happened occurred."

"And I can't think either of those two honorable Samurai-ko would go to that part of town for no reason at all."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:46 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Utaku-san did say that she was strongly considering Matsu-san." Hayato replied thoughtfully. "If she was the half naked Unicorn running through the streets its very believable that She and Matsu-san were together when whatever happened occurred."

"And I can't think either of those two honorable Samurai-ko would go to that part of town for no reason at all."

"Yes it seems likely I...would not want to hypothesize what they were both doing together in that part of town. Utaku-san has suffered enough and Matsu-san is gone. It is just a shame something so terrible could have occurred."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:28 am 
"I could put a few ideas together, but as you said it would just be hypotheticals." He shook his head. "You are right though its a shame indeed."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:34 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"I could put a few ideas together, but as you said it would just be hypotheticals." He shook his head. "You are right though its a shame indeed."

"I suppose I'm hardly one to talk. If you organise monster hunts you can't complain about people being in danger."
Lion frown

"At least the danger there was honourable, we knew what we were facing. To be ambushed when you are....focused on other things, that is a less than honourable fight."
Tipping her fingers thoughtfully

"I will doubtless hear more about this tonight from my clan mates, if there is more to the telling."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:25 am 
"I'd expect as much." Hayato replied his lips a thin line. "And I hope you are yours are able to put whatever happened here to right before the end of your time here."

He sighed softly. "I likely shouldn't get involved, but you do know if you need me you can call."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:33 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"I'd expect as much." Hayato replied his lips a thin line. "And I hope you are yours are able to put whatever happened here to right before the end of your time here."

He sighed softly. "I likely shouldn't get involved, but you do know if you need me you can call."

"I know, and it's appreciated."
Bumping his shoulder slightly

"Be careful though, at this rate there won't be a Lion on Asakaze who doesn't like you or owe you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:44 am 
"Mmm...." His lips curled into a slight smile.

"Then I suppose you all can just curse me for being a tricky, Mantis?" He offered jokingly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:54 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Mmm...." His lips curled into a slight smile.

"Then I suppose you all can just curse me for being a tricky, Mantis?" He offered jokingly.

"I'm not going to kiss you every time you call yourself a tricky Mantis you know."
Shoan snorted quietly

"And our two Clans won't be at odds forever...well, they probably will be at odds forever, but relations will get better at some point."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:07 am 
"It was worth trying." He said with a soft chuckle bumping her shoulder in return.

"You're right, though it might not be in the immediate future." Hevturned her way and smirked. "Could be some of our kids or grandkids end uo getting hitched though. Though to be honest I may not be staying with the Mantis."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:09 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"It was worth trying." He said with a soft chuckle bumping her shoulder in return.

"You're right, though it might not be in the immediate future." Hevturned her way and smirked. "Could be some of our kids or grandkids end uo getting hitched though. Though to be honest I may not be staying with the Mantis."

"Now I'm worried you'd just tell your children to look for the tattooed lion and see what happens."
His omission draws a curious look

"Of course, I suppose that is the nature of the miai but....would you not prefer to stay with your own clan?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:14 am 
"Of course I'd warn them first of the chances of being Matsu-matsued. Though if they can't flirt their way out if that. I expect the deserve being tossed around a bit."

"Politics and my families expectations aren't always about a samurai's preferences, Shoan-san." He offered her a warm smile. "I would like to stay with my clan, though I've made my peace with leaving it if that's whats required."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:21 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Of course I'd warn them first of the chances of being Matsu-matsued. Though if they can't flirt their way out if that. I expect the deserve being tossed around a bit."

"Politics and my families expectations aren't always about a samurai's preferences, Shoan-san." He offered her a warm smile. "I would like to stay with my clan, though I've made my peace with leaving it if that's whats required."

"Spoken as a proper samurai. Although..."
She holds up her hands as if measuring him

"It is hard to picture you in traditional Unicorn dress, and I don't think Crab clothes come that small. A crane maybe? You would at least be sure of more dashing designs."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:18 am 
Hayato tried hard to hide a grimace. "I don't think I could bring myself to marry any of the Crab that came here for the miai. Kuni Eriko I could likely say is the best of them. Other then that the only one I found interesting was The Menace aka Hiruma Chiyoko."

"I suppose the Unicorn is a dim possibility if Utaku-san some how managed to pick me and carry me off in her fighter. The most likely though is I join the Crane." He smirked. "The clothes would be fancy but I'm not sure they're my color."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:20 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
Hayato tried hard to hide a grimace. "I don't think I could bring myself to marry any of the Crab that came here for the miai. Kuni Eriko I could likely say is the best of them. Other then that the only one I found interesting was The Menace aka Hiruma Chiyoko."

"I suppose the Unicorn is a dim possibility if Utaku-san some how managed to pick me and carry me off in her fighter. The most likely though is I join the Crane." He smirked. "The clothes would be fancy but I'm not sure they're my color."

"Baby blue? Some quite like it. Besides, the Crane present are....not uniformally terrible, some of them are quite reasonable. There is always Doji Ichika-san? Although I think she has almost as many suitors as there are participants.

I don't know much about Kuni Eriko-san, other than her ranking being reduced recently."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:46 am 
"I noticed that and I admit it was troubling." You really didn't want to marry someone who lost consideration at the miai. "It must of been something considerably worse then just sleeping around too."

He shook his head. "But yes, Doji-san is one of those i am considering. She is a sweet girl, as you said though she has a very large amount of suitors."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:50 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"I noticed that and I admit it was troubling." You really didn't want to marry someone who lost consideration at the miai. "It must of been something considerably worse then just sleeping around too."

He shook his head. "But yes, Doji-san is one of those i am considering. She is a sweet girl, as you said though she has a very large amount of suitors."

"It must have been dreadful behaviour indeed, at least none of the samurai I know were involved in all that."
Shoan shakes her head, trying to imagine the perfidious villains who could have caused it all.

"Then there is the pilot with the....'accent' she seems popular? And then there's Daidojo Kamui-san if you like gloves."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next