It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next

Post subject: "Soooo...." (Day 9 Early Afternoon, Expecting)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:01 am 
The Atv rumbled across the terrain as Hayato made his way to Murkwater bay. If had been mostly a silent ride, and he had only given occasionaly glances to his passanger. He was wearing his armor, though it might well be unnessacary, he wasn't the type to leave it behind when traveling into the wilderness. His rifle was stored in the vechicle as well, though it wouldb't be quickly on hand if he should need it.

Giving one last glance at Shoan he turned his eyes back to the terrain, pullign to a halt a few minutes later as the water of the Bay came into view. He was silent for a few moments trying to figure out what to say before finally landing on something that was probably a bit stupid. "Really Ikoma-san? Grilled Otori?"

Last edited by Tsuruchi Hayato on Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: "Soooo...." (Day 9 Late Afternoon, Expecting)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:07 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
The Atv rumbled across the terrain as Hayato made his way to Murkwater bay. If had been mostly a silent ride, and he had only given occasionaly glances to his passanger. He was wearing his armor, though it might well be unnessacary, he wasn't the type to leave it behind when traveling into the wilderness. His rifle was stored in the vechicle as well, though it wouldb't be quickly on hand if he should need it.

Giving one last glance at Shoan he turned his eyes back to the terrain, pullign to a halt a few minutes later as the water of the Bay came into view. He was silent for a few moments trying to figure out what to say before finally landing on something that was probably a bit stupid. "Really Ikoma-san? Grilled Otori?"

Shoan snorts stretching her sore back after an hour sitting armoured in the ATV
“I am sure Daigotsu-san has many other positive traits that make up for that regrettable weakness. For instance he...clearly eats food, rather than subsisting on the life force of others.”
As many spider do

Cleary amused“I needed 3 samurai who were trained, skilled and willing... and each of you was at least one of those.”

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:36 am 
"I was starting to doubt that honestly, kinda freaks me out a bit being around him for any length of time. I feel a bit sorry for whoever ends up marrying him." He shook his head. "Still, I thought you may of been feeling a bit unwell or something."

He smirked at that and shook hsi head. "Hopefully at least one of us was all of those?" Hayato asked opening the door and stepping outside the Atv. After an hour of driving he needed to stretch too.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:43 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"I was starting to doubt that honestly, kinda freaks me out a bit being around him for any length of time. I feel a bit sorry for whoever ends up marrying him." He shook his head. "Still, I thought you may of been feeling a bit unwell or something."

He smirked at that and shook hsi head. "Hopefully at least one of us was all of those?" Hayato asked opening the door and stepping outside the Atv. After an hour of driving he needed to stretch too.

“At least one of you... Hotaru-san certainly is skilled.”
She clambers out and slowly rolls her shoulders and then hips causing faint protesting hopping sounds
“Your concern is appreciated but I am not unwell... or at least, not less well than expected.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:02 am 
"He certainly is, and rather knowledge as well." He glanced her way and raised and eyebrow. "Have you decided yet if he is worth showing your shins to?" That was certainlya measure of the Ikoma's esteem.

He raised hsi arms above his head, raising to the tips of his toes as he strectehd. "Still I'm glad to hear, that you are not less well then can be expected."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:05 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"He certainly is, and rather knowledge as well." He glanced her way and raised and eyebrow. "Have you decided yet if he is worth showing your shins to?" That was certainlya measure of the Ikoma's esteem.

He raised hsi arms above his head, raising to the tips of his toes as he strectehd. "Still I'm glad to hear, that you are not less well then can be expected."

“He is a good samurai and there are worse potential matches... but I have shown my shins to those who are deserving and Hotaru-san only qualifies for ankle length pants.”

Shoan doesn’t admire the wasps figure while he stretches, but she certainly looks over there for a good while while he does so.

“Thank you. And yourself? Are you as well, or as unwell as could be expected?”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:22 am 
If Shoan's look was noticed Hayato didn't bring any attention to it as he let his eyes wander over the terrain. "I see then he has a long ways to go." Which was realy not too surprising, the Ikoma had seemed very discerning in those she had been considering. At least as far as he could tell.

"As well, as can be expected." He offered with a small smile as he glanced her way. "Though I did manage to run into one of my nemesis yesterday morning."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:40 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
If Shoan's look was noticed Hayato didn't bring any attention to it as he let his eyes wander over the terrain. "I see then he has a long ways to go." Which was realy not too surprising, the Ikoma had seemed very discerning in those she had been considering. At least as far as he could tell.

"As well, as can be expected." He offered with a small smile as he glanced her way. "Though I did manage to run into one of my nemesis yesterday morning."

"I am sure he will find a respectable match elsewhere, although with less honourable shins."
As he looks over she meets his gaze and quirks an eyebrow

"You have a nemesis? Multiple nemesises? That must be....interesting. I hope you foiled their schemes or whatever it is you do with a nemesis."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:00 am 
The Mantis regarded her rather seriously for a few seconds. "Yes." He admitted after a moment. "It was about this big." He held his hands about fifteen centimeters apart. "Was orange and had quite the frightening roar."

"It sounded something like 'meow'."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
The Mantis regarded her rather seriously for a few seconds. "Yes." He admitted after a moment. "It was about this big." He held his hands about fifteen centimeters apart. "Was orange and had quite the frightening roar."

"It sounded something like 'meow'."

Shoan is following along with rapt attention, at least until the ‘meow’

“... A cat? Your nemesis cannot be a cat, how would you have an epic rivalry?”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 am 
"A kitten really." He admitted with a wry smile and a small chuckle. "But probably with quite a bit of sneezing on my part.:

"I found it at the shooting range and tried to lure it to me so I could take it to somewhere safer." A half smile made it onto his lips. "Apparently I'm not very skilled when it comes to cat charming though."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:28 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"A kitten really." He admitted with a wry smile and a small chuckle. "But probably with quite a bit of sneezing on my part.:

"I found it at the shooting range and tried to lure it to me so I could take it to somewhere safer." A half smile made it onto his lips. "Apparently I'm not very skilled when it comes to cat charming though."

“Oh I don’t know... you have your moments.”
clearing her throat

“I’m glad kitten-san was not hurt, at least not on your watch. And they seemed to make a good nemesis. You’ll have to up your game next time.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:37 pm 
"Are you saying you're a kitten at heart, Ikoma-san." He teased his eyes shifting her way for a moment.

"Certainly, though without the right equipment I'm likely to end up on the short end of the deal no matter the outcome." The rematch had been this morning, but it's outcome was still pending.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:13 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Are you saying you're a kitten at heart, Ikoma-san." He teased his eyes shifting her way for a moment.

"Certainly, though without the right equipment I'm likely to end up on the short end of the deal no matter the outcome." The rematch had been this morning, but it's outcome was still pending.

counter teasing"Kitten? Mmmmhm, maybe some other kind of big cat. You have sharp eyes Tsuruchi-san, you'll figure it out in time."

Shaking her head a little in amusement
"You need more positivity go and...pet this kitten, prove your worth."
And gesturing around them
"Then you can tell me your plan for this afternoon."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:25 pm 
"A plush tiger then?" He asked, teasing smile of his lips. Though that wasn't really his guess.

He chuckled at her next suggestion, shaking his head. "I think you just want to see me with a rash." The time though was for a bit more serious conversation and hus tone changed to match.

"To talk honestly, I'm not too pleased with how he left things the other night."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:28 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"A plush tiger then?" He asked, teasing smile of his lips. Though that wasn't really his guess.

He chuckled at her next suggestion, shaking his head. "I think you just want to see me with a rash." The time though was for a bit more serious conversation and hus tone changed to match.

"To talk honestly, I'm not too pleased with how he left things the other night."

"Tora-san is settling in nicely, he and cubo-san are fast friends now."

She nods at that last part, almost crossing her arms before she forces them to fall straight at her sides.
"Yes, I would appreciate the chance to talk about that."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:32 pm 
"I'm glad to hear." That the Lioness had two plush cats was likely cuter then he'd like to admit.

"Good I hoped I wasn't the only one." His eyes shifted towards her for a moment. "Would you like to start?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:39 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"I'm glad to hear." That the Lioness had two plush cats was likely cuter then he'd like to admit.

"Good I hoped I wasn't the only one." His eyes shifted towards her for a moment. "Would you like to start?"

"Yes, yes I will."
There then followed a long silence as the wind blew and the two samurai stood waiting

"I...would like to....apologise."
She turns to Hayato and bowed deeply
"My actions were not worthy of a proper samurai. I allowed regret and frustration to taint them."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 pm 
He was rather expecting to be yelled at and the fact he was being apologized too instead took him a bit my surprise. "You're forgiveness Ikoma-san, I can't fault you for your frustrations because in many ways they mirrored my own."

It was his time to bow now and he did so deeply. "It is my blame truly, I gave you the chance to believe we could be more then friends. When I knew it was an impossibility no matter how much I enjoyed our time together. You deserved and still deserve much more honesty from me."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:02 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
He was rather expecting to be yelled at and the fact he was being apologized too instead took him a bit my surprise. "You're forgiveness Ikoma-san, I can't fault you for your frustrations because in many ways they mirrored my own."

It was his time to bow now and he did so deeply. "It is my blame truly, I gave you the chance to believe we could be more then friends. When I knew it was an impossibility no matter how much I enjoyed our time together. You deserved and still deserve much more honesty from me."

"Good. Then it seems we are in agreement."
She takes a deep breath, looking serene....but Hayato may have counted his being yelled at chickens to early as she jabs a finger at him.

"I am still angry and...very frustrated though. But it is mostly not at you, which only makes me more frustrated."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next