It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: [D3 LE] Jam Session
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:39 pm 
"Sound is ready!" Tetsu offers a thumbsup

When Serious: Heavy Armor
"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:07 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Unidetified fried meat of some variety?" An amused smile made it's was onto Hayato's lips. "You know that sounds pretty appetiziing." With a nod of thanks he reached for a piece of the fried whatever it was, may as well right?

"Nothing wrong with that." Hayato replied inspecting the piece of fried food for a moment, it didn't seem to be a fish at least. "Those fancier places can be a bit exhausting at times." Taking a bite of the fried substance he took a moment to consider it before shrugging. "Not sure what it is, but it's not bad."

"Right?" Yul chuckled. "I still be it's lizard. Well, just so long as it's good."

He took another bite of it himself. "And yeah, I mean, fancy places usually have good food. But a lot of the time I'd rather just kick back, especially after a long day." He looked at Hayato. "How's the rest of this whole thing going for you?"

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:39 am 
"There are worse things it could be." Hayato agreed taking another bite of mystery meat.

He glanced around noticing the gathering crowd. "Seems like it's starting to get busy here though." He shook his head and returned to the conversation. "Well enough I suppose? I'm meeting new people. Tried a bit on the first day to put something of a mixer together, but it didn't relly gain any traction."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:57 am 
Yul shrugged. "First day was pretty busy. I wouldn't think much of it."

His eyebrows went up. "Hey, maybe after today, you'll have an easier time. I mean, it would make sense to me that people would want to meet people who did well. I don't know." He shrugged. "That just makes sense, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am 
"I suppose so." Hayato replied thoughtfully. "Suppose I need to just keep asking. I was thinking six would be a nice round number for it."

He glanced towards the Unicorn. "Or us that a few too many do yiu think?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:51 am 
"Six... people?" Yul blinked, then shrugged. "I mean, for a small party, that's not bad. If you mean that's how many people you've met..." Yul smirked, "-you might want to meet a few more. Unless one of those six is really something."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:06 am 
"Oh I meant for a small party. I've met a few more then that." Not too terribly many that he had spoken with at any length though.

"You're right though, at something like this it's always good to meet more people." He took a sip of hus sake and looked out at the crowd. Honestly he hadn't met most of the people here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:08 am 
"Yeah?" Yul smirked. "Were any of them really something?"

He pushed the basket over closer to Hayato. "You want the rest of these? They're good, I'm not not really hungry right now."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:31 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
"Seems so." Ruhe greeted Shion with a smile, spontaneous enough to offer her his hand for a shake as next in line, having waved to Yul at the bar. "You'll go wilder, I'll be more docile, we meet halfway? Or we can alternate, I like it when things clash."

"Alternate sounds good. We can start trying to find two voicings for the same base rhythm, then go on to solos while the other holds a rhythm. You can go first. Do you have a recorded background you'd like to use? I have some. Also... Do we sing? Any particular base themes in mind?"

When it's time to talk shop, Shion suddenly stops being shy it seems...

She does look at the Hiruma who entered the sake house and greeted her with some interest in her eyes, but she's clearly too focused on the task at hand.

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:51 am 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
"Yeah?" Yul smirked. "Were any of them really something?"

He pushed the basket over closer to Hayato. "You want the rest of these? They're good, I'm not not really hungry right now."

Hayato smirked at that. "Not quite sure if I should answer that, being as we are something like rivals." His expression turned a little. "Unless you're looking to try and woo me."

He accepted the food with a nod of thanks. "Since you're so kind to share your mystery meat with me though, I suppose i could say that there are a few that have caught my interest. Though so far none flies too high above the others."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:07 pm 
Yul chuckled. "I'll admit, you wouldn't be my first choice." He shrugged. "Wouldn't be my last choice, either." Hayato wasn't a Spider, after all.

Yul raised his eyebrows at the phrasing. "So what duties do you perform for your clan. I'm in the Seventh Skyrider Wing, Insect squadron."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:43 pm 
A real bar, huh?

Seemed like a horrible idea, given the name, he could only guess the place would be crawling with the whole Crab contingent of visitors.

Would that be better or worse if Akemi were there too? He'd find the whole thing hilarious if he had a Red Tent repeat.

Fuck it. He smirked and walked in, seeing...oh...sound checks? He went to the bar, seeing the samurai who were present. When he caught Nishida and Ruhe with a look, he waved after putting in an order with the bartender.

Maybe this was a good choice after all.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:48 pm 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
Yul chuckled. "I'll admit, you wouldn't be my first choice." He shrugged. "Wouldn't be my last choice, either." Hayato wasn't a Spider, after all.

Yul raised his eyebrows at the phrasing. "So what duties do you perform for your clan. I'm in the Seventh Skyrider Wing, Insect squadron."

It was the raised eyebrows that really got Hayato to laugh, shaking his head as the laughter ended he took a sip from his cup of sake. "I wouldn't say you'd be my first choice either." At the moment the Shinjo fell firmly behind the Utaku in the 'if I marry a Unicorn' column.

"A flyboy though? Seems fun." Did this one practice that weird butt slapping ritual he had heard about? "I'm a ground pounder myself. A Tsuruchi Ranger if you've heard of them."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:30 pm 
Over in the corner, Tetsu starts to bristle. While they were setting up, more samurai started walking in. First was a Unicorn, a welcome sight. A Mantis was a bit less welcome, but it took all types. But then...a Spider. Not just any Spider, but the one bothering Akemi.

"Nishida-san." Tetsu tries to subtly gesture to the most recent guest.

When Serious: Heavy Armor
"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:35 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
It was the raised eyebrows that really got Hayato to laugh, shaking his head as the laughter ended he took a sip from his cup of sake. "I wouldn't say you'd be my first choice either." At the moment the Shinjo fell firmly behind the Utaku in the 'if I marry a Unicorn' column.

"A flyboy though? Seems fun." Did this one practice that weird butt slapping ritual he had heard about? "I'm a ground pounder myself. A Tsuruchi Ranger if you've heard of them."

Yul chuckled as well, shaking his head.

"Rangers? Yeah, I've heard of them." Yul nodded. "Pretty impressive stuff. I'm guessing that you don't do too much ship duty, then? Just enough to get you from one place to another?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:42 pm 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
A real bar, huh?

Seemed like a horrible idea, given the name, he could only guess the place would be crawling with the whole Crab contingent of visitors.

Would that be better or worse if Akemi were there too? He'd find the whole thing hilarious if he had a Red Tent repeat.

Fuck it. He smirked and walked in, seeing...oh...sound checks? He went to the bar, seeing the samurai who were present. When he caught Nishida and Ruhe with a look, he waved after putting in an order with the bartender.

Maybe this was a good choice after all.

Fundai Tetsu wrote:
Over in the corner, Tetsu starts to bristle. While they were setting up, more samurai started walking in. First was a Unicorn, a welcome sight. A Mantis was a bit less welcome, but it took all types. But then...a Spider. Not just any Spider, but the one bothering Akemi.

"Nishida-san." Tetsu tries to subtly gesture to the most recent guest.

He nodded to Tetsu.

"Ahh, Daigotsu-sama, welcome. We are about to start a little jamming session" Nishida welcomed the spider with a bow. "

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:57 am 
Yasuki Nishida wrote:
He nodded to Tetsu.

"Ahh, Daigotsu-sama, welcome. We are about to start a little jamming session" Nishida welcomed the spider with a bow.

"Yasuki-san, good to come across you again", he said as a drink was passed to him from the bar. "Can I get you something?" he didn't really wait for an answer and held up a finger to the bartender for a second sake.

"If for a jam, if it's Moto-san I'm glad I showed up. That a Sparrow over there with him?" he asked and took a sip.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:05 am 
"yeah, she's Mya Network" he said, accepting the sake. "You know Moto-san?" he asked

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:14 am 
"We rode the shuttle down together, the guy's got metal in his soul", Shokomaru asserted and held out his cup. "Kampai."

And he downed the rest, pushing the cup back to the bartender.

"So, am I too early for the show?"

Description

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:41 am 
"Ahh, that's good to know" he said and with a "Kampai" emptied his cup in return.

"It should begin any minute"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next