It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Innovative (Day 9 Early Night)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:33 am 
"I could probably figure something out." Hayato replied, glancing away from the rather cheater eyes the young woman was using.

He glanced back in her direction. "Something where you could rest your head on my shoulder just like now?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:09 am 
"Maaaaaybe." Ishiyo shifted off his shoulder to take another drink, "Hmm....I think none of my options are dignified." She took another sip, "Rice sack, backpack, or princess carry...."

Her blue eyes turn back to him, "Nope...dignity is probably a sacrifice at this point."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:28 am 
"Likely so." He agreed with a nod, picking up his cup and taking a sip. "But that happens when you drink a bit too much."

"Though I suppose I can ask if they have a chair with wheels and I can roll you home." Likely not dignified either.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:26 am 
Ishiyo stuck her tongue back out, "Bleh." She sipped another bit from her cup, "Maybe I can just lean against you?" She blinks then rests her head on a hand. "To...the cah at least. I suppose I will be slipping in this dress." A giggle at that.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:05 am 
"That should work, much more dignified." He agreed with a chuckle. There was no kiss for the stuck out tongue this time though. "Heels aren't going to make it much easier either."

"Should I call that cab now?" He asked, she was definitely further gone then he expected her to be so early. "Or would you like to chat a bit more?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:37 pm 
Ishiyo laid her head back on his shoulder, "Yeeeees. Otherwise I might just claim this spot for the night." Another soft giggle. "...I may have had toooo much."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:04 pm 
"I think you might of started a bit before you met me too." Hayato mused, bringing up a hand to poke the Crane on the chin.

"You're welcome to my shoulder though, at least until we get you back to the inn." He looked towards her and smiled. "I can't have you falling asleep in the common room after all."

With that he pulled out his comm and placed a call for a cab.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 pm 
"I maaaay have had a few drinks before hand," Ishiyo blinked, "I was invited to two other meals! And they offered, I could not just refuse!"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 am 
"Mmmm.... People do like to feed you." He shifted trying to stand up and bring Ishiyo with him. "And not just food it seems."

"I'll have to keep a better eye on you on our next date."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:40 pm 
Ishiyo managed to get to her feet, she retained enough sense to look as dignified as one can...while drunk and leaning on another. "Count yourself in that, Hayato-san?" She blinked, "On second though don't answeh that..."

/scene?

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:45 pm 
"Only because you're cute." He answered with a mischievous smile as the pair made their way towards the door.

/scene.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4