It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Innovative (Day 9 Early Night)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:36 pm 
Well, not really. Hayato had after all met two different Crane women at this very bar two nights in a row. Though now that he considered it he knew Ichika had never been here, and he doubted Ishiyo had either. This wasn;t a date but it didn't stop the Mantis from dressing well. A Grey vest, over a Ivorty dress, shirt with the top two buttons left open. A wrist watch with a face to match to shirt decorated his left wrist, and a pair of black slacks. He hadn't done anything with his hair though, leaving it the bit of uncombed mess it usually was.

Hayato had messaged Ishiyo with the directions earlier, and was just finishing up a predrinks smoke as he waited outside the bar. No reason to go in all on his own after all.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: Innovative (Day 9 Early Night)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:21 pm 
Ishiyo arrived at the bar, looking out of place in her evening dress and chignon hair bun. Spotting the Tsuruchi she makes her way over, "...this is not what I was expecting." She chuckled, "How are you Tsuruchi-san?"

Her gaze drifted around the room, "It....is very atmospheric."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:27 am 
He wasn't quite sure what he had expected the Crane to be wearing but it wasn't an evening dress. Gathering his thoughts after a few moments he spoke. "You look stunning, Daidoji-san."

"But, I've been well. I made it back from the hunt yesterday is one piece as requested. Yourself?"

His gaze followed hers and a smile flicked across his lips as he led her to a table. "It is, though now I'm wishing I picked some place where we could dance."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:44 am 
"I am pleased to see you well and whole...two driftehs if rumohs are to be believed." Ishiyo smiled and took a seat at the table. "And I have been well, though I have also not been out hunting the local wildlife."

She smiled meekly, "Thanks...I thought I would dress up a little today. Kind of glad you did not ask me to the club. These shoes are not all that friendly to dancing. On the otheh hand I have been practicing..."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:15 am 
"I'm happy to hear." He replied taking a seat across the Crane maiden. "And the number is correct, even if it seems we may have raised the ire of some of the locals."

"At walking in heels, or dancing?" He asked as amused smile on his lips as he beckoned a waiter over. "Either way, I'm glad to see you in it, we can save dancing for another night. If that's not being too greedy."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:52 am 
"The numbeh of nights you can ask foh such favohs are growing short." Ishiyo teased, "But yes....how these things became fashionable I will never know. I prefer flats myself."

The Crane's smile turned more melancholy, "Ah...yes, there are some locals who value the wildlife greatly. Beyond even the pacifism of the Phoenix in general. Still I doubt anyone in here would find you-eh hunt anything but admirable. Or not care as long as the drinks keep coming."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:01 am 
"If you don't say no I'm going to assume its a yes." Hayato teased right back. "I'm not sure of that myself, though I'm sure I know someone who could answer that."

He nodded at her words, pausing a moment to order them a rather expensive bottle of sake; at least for this establishment as the waiter arrived. "I likely would not of gone at all if they hadn't proved so dangerous. My Clanmate Moshi Atena was injured in the attack that took the Kuni, and a friend of mine Shinjo Yul was gravely hurt as well."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:31 pm 
Ishiyo sat in solemn silence for a moment, "Yes...I remembeh heh at the funeral. My sympathies foh heh, foh both the attack and the loss of heh friend."

"Did you find the one that attack you-eh clanmate?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:58 pm 
"It was impossible to say for certain." He replied with a shake of his head. "Though we can hope that was the case." One less monster with a taste for human flesh was a good thing, at least in his book.

The waiter arrived with the bottle of sake and a glass was poured for the pair. "But perhaps that's a subject best left for another time." His lips quirked into a soft smile. "I've brought something for you Daidoji-san. Though it's nothing so fancy as plush toys or expensive sake."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:15 pm 
"Something foh me?" Ishiyo blinked, "I must have left an impression." She chuckles, "And you should know by now that expensive is not the way to impress me. It is the motive behind the gift that mattehs."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:03 am 
"I know, once you live around money long enough a lot of truly elaborate gifts lose their meaning. They are no replacement for time after all." He replied a soft smile on his lips as he pulled out his densai.

Pressing a few buttons he opened up a folder and turning the handheld computer around he handed it to the Crane. "I heard about the otori race the other day, but I decided not to participate. That didn't mean I didn't go to watch though. While I was there I thought it might to take pictures to offer to some i met here that have come to mean something to me. I hope you don't mind that I did so without permission."

Upon looking through the folder Ishiyo would find pictures of her at various stages of the race, though most near the beginning and the end. Other racers were apparent at some points, but it seemed that he had pruned the folder in bit to feature just Ishiyo. "I thought they would make a fine momento that even a pilot could take with her."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:12 am 
The pictures brought a grin to her face, and a reddish tint to her cheeks, "...I thought I would look more majestic on the otori." Ishiyo laughed softly, "I had to launder my dress uniform again afteh that." She flips through the whole collection. "It was a lot of fun, probably one my highlights of the miai."

"Thank you Tsuruchi-sama," She could not hide the joy in her voice, "I was going to miss that bird when the miai was oveh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:56 am 
He smirked at that, though he was truly happy to see that she was pleased. "You know I think we are far past sama's Daidoji-sama." Hayato offered playfully. "And i would think family names too at this point. You can call me Hayato if you like."

"Plus this much effort is the least i could do, especially given how i disrespected you the other day. So while the effort was put in before that incident I hope you'd take it as an apology as well as a gift."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:11 am 
"There is no need to apologize for an accident, Hayato-san." Ishiyo smiled, "And if you wish you can call me Ishiyo as well."

She puts her densai away after the files transfer, "Thank you again, Hayato-san. I will have to send these to fatheh, I am sure they will cheer him up as much as the wrestling did." She laughs at that, "At least I will get to see his face when he gets the pictures."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:41 am 
"Ishiyo-san it is then." He agreed simply picking up his glass of sake and bringing it to his lips for a sip.

His own densai was stored away, his eyes on the woman across from him as she talked about her father. "And here i thought you were mortified by the idea of him seeing you wrestling." He teased a mischievous light hitting his eyes for a moment. "Still I'm glad you'll get to see him."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:50 pm 
"Hayato-san has inspired my mischievous side." Ishiyo took a sip of the sake and smiled, "I am sure he will displeased." She leaned back, "It has been a year oh so since I have been home. I did not have time to stop by afteh my touh of duty."

"What are you-eh plans afteh this?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:14 pm 
"Mmm... I'll take that as a victory." Hayato replied with a chuckle, a wry smile on his lips. "Still thats unfortunate, I was lucky enough to get to swing by home before coming here."

The next question was a bit of a surprise and he might not of misunderstood it. "After drinks? I didn't particularly have any, were you looking to spend more time together." He asked his tone tone a bit teasing.

Or he might of as his tone was low and a bit seductive as he added. "Or were you asking for after the miai." The last bit was punctuated with a mischievous smile.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:20 pm 
Ishiyo blushed again, "Afteh the miai of course," She took a long sip. "I assume we will both be in bed afteh this." Her face got redder, "Separate beds I mean. In separate rooms..." A little flustered she continues, "Anyway when you leave the miai I mean. I hope to stop by home."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:31 pm 
That got a warm laugh, though his own cheeks were likely tinged a little pink as well. "I'd like to do the same, I think my plans have changed a bit on what to do at the end of all this."

"So I'd like to be able to visit home again since the possibility exists that it might be the last time for awhile."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:40 pm 
"Oh?" Ishiyo took a sip then a realization hit her, "You are expecting to marry out." She set the cup back down, "There are not that many candidates who would pull you out of the Mantis."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next