It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Innovative (Day 9 Early Night)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:52 pm 
"Well, I at least put in the realm of possibilities." Hayato brought his cup to his lips and took a long sip, in order to prepare himself. "You misunderstood me a bit when I said I owed you an apology, Ishiyo-san."

"When you told me the other day of the feeling you may hold for another the other day. Well, I had already kind of accepted that was the case and I might or rushed a bit into a decision. I made assumptions about you and your character and that you might not consider another man here." His lips curled into a wry smile. "It was very wrong of me." Hayato said dipping his head apologetically.

He leaned back in his seat, his head rising, grey eyes seeking hers of blue. "I should of asked what your thoughts were on you and me, and nights like this for years to come." He held up a hand to forestall any immediate comments. "Not that I expect a response immediately, but I'd like you to consider it."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:23 pm 
Ishiyo closed her eyes for a second, "...it is true anotheh has likely captured my heart but circumstances make such a match...unlikely. Social pressures are what they are and foh me there was always a limit to the choice I could make." She turns her cup, "I also believe that time and work are what truly draws the attention of Benten and I am willing to do so if my eventual partneh wished as well."

"I must admit I have enjoyed ouh meetings, in a different way from some of the othehs." She smiles, "I...do not think I would mind seeing where such developed. No I would very much like to see where it develops."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:36 pm 
He nodded, it was probably the best response he could hope to hear. Though a part of him did curse at the truth if it. "I guess it's good then that as a marksman I'm a patient man. If it takes me a year of effort for for every day of this miai to gain benten's blessing then I'll call it time well spent." Hayato replied softly.

Turning his own cup he brought it to his lips a slight smile tugging at his lips. "That was a bit of a grandiose declaration wasn't it?" He offered with a soft chuckle. "Still, I'm happy, I do enjoy our time together, and if that's what the end of the miai has in store for us. Well... I'll be more then pleased."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:27 pm 
Ishiyo blushed at his words, "I suppose if such happens I will have more time to plan." She sipped her drink, hoping it would help with her reddened cheeks. It didn't. "More time foh you to let you-eh guard down." Her smile was wry.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:40 pm 
His eyes narrowed slightly at that, though his smile was too playful for it to actually mean anything. "I'd almost forgotten I needed to be on the look out." Picking up the bottle he moved to fill the both of their glasses.

"It was kind of you to remind me." He added a bit primly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:56 pm 
Ishiyo grins, "Oh...if you had forgotten so quickly it will be easy." Another sip, then her smile turned more muted. "There are so many memories I will take with me from this place, ones I neveh expected. This is a strange world."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:13 pm 
"If you haven't noticed you can be quite the cunning distraction." He offered with a soft chuckle.

At her words he nodded. "It has been a bit surprising, I've made some friends here I didn't quite expect. As well as memories as you said." He brought cup to his lips and took a sip. "As hot and smelly as this world can be, I suppose I'll end up looking back at these days quite fondly."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:16 pm 
"Oh?" Ishiyo leans forward on the table resting her arms on the table, "I am...dis-tract-ing Hayato-san?" She chuckles.

"I...will not miss the smells and heat for sure but the sights of the planet are beautiful." The Crane rested her chin on a hand. Blue eyes looked up at him.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:31 pm 
He couldn't help his eyes flicking down the line of her neck towards the collar of her dress as she leaned forwards. "Only when you're being this cute, Ish-i-yo-san."

He leaned forwards as well, letting his grey eyes meet hers of blue. "I'd have to agree." The Mantis replied softly, his foot moving under the table to tap against hers. "You're very lucky you're on that side of the table."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:23 pm 
Ishiyo stuck her tongue out at Mantis, "Oh...ho cute now am I, Ha-ya-to-san?" She brought up her other hand and rested her head on both, "And what is the table saving me from?" The Crane asked innocently. Her foot tapped back against his.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:45 pm 
"Cute enough to kiss." He answered before attempting to do just that. His hand moving to cover her left cheek as he half stood in his seat so he could cover the distance between them.

He didn't move quickly though, giving the Crane woman plenty of time to escape, or toss a cup of sake on his head if thats what she wished.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:23 am 
Ishiyo was a little tipsy but not quite that tipsy yet....as he got closer she picked up his cup, slowly...and suddenly he found the cup's lip to his, blocking his advance. Ishiyo smiled and tipped it up, "I need a few more of these before you get away with that. Hayato-san."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:54 am 
His mouth was to full to answer immediately and he reached up his hand his fingers brushing hers for a moment so he could reclaim his cup in get a chance to breath.

"Well, we do have the rest of the bottle." He teased as he retook his seat. His foot moving once again to tap against hers. "But you did ask." He finished as his cup if it was released into his grap made its way back onto the table.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:19 am 
"So another countdown." Ishiyo smiled and took a sip of her own drink, finally leaning back. "Think it will be enough?" She stuck her tongue out at him and took another sip.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:30 am 
"Mmmmm..." He glanced at the bottle then looked at her, sticking his tongue out at the Crane. "I'll give myself a seventy percent chance." He offered playfully.

"I mean if we stop at the one bittle."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:19 pm 
"I mean...one of us has to be sober enough to make it back to the Inn." Ishiyo chuckled and took another sip. "Personally I am not sure I want to be carried back." Another long sip.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:33 pm 
"And here I was thinking you had warmed to the idea." Hayato mused his eyes on the woman and the amount she was drinking.

"Though I suppose you could just lean heavily against me and sing on the walk back?" He brought his own cup to his lips. "I didn't bring my tarp after all."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:51 pm 
Ishiyo takes a drink and leans forward again, "Still wanting to roll me up like a sushi...rolll." She giggles, "And toss me oveh you-eh shoulder?" The Crane grins and flutters her eyelashes.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:56 pm 
Hayato brushed his foot against hers under the table. "Well, you know sometimes its just the kind of treatment a young woman deserves." He leaned forward himself and stuck out his tongue. "Especially when she keeps teasing a fella."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:19 pm 
"Is that you-eh plan then, if a girl teases you then you bundle them up?" Ishiyo rested her head on her hands. Beneath the table her foot gently pushed back against his. "Does not sound like the best plan. Ha-ya-to-san." She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling a little tipsy after having consumed a lot of sake this evening. When they fluttered back open she grinned again, "You look silly with you-eh tongue sticking out like that."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next