It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Innovative (Day 9 Early Night)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:31 pm 
"Mmm...." Hayato raised an eyebrow his lips curled into a playful smile. "Then what would you suggest Ish-i-yo=san. Being the master tactician?" The Mantis teased as his foot shifted under tthe table hookig his foot around to touch the back of her ankle between evening dress and heel.

"I imagine I do." He reached out a hand to poke at her chin. "I don't pulll it off as cutely as you."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:50 pm 
"Oh...." Ishiyo stuck her own tongue out, "Like this?"

She lifted her ankle up off the floor, rising onto the ball of her foot and pushing the Mantis's own foot up as well. "I see you are planning something." Ishiyo wiggled her foot, "Trying to get you-eh pincers around me?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:03 pm 
"Just like that." He replied moving his hand to her glass and picking it up and bringing it close to her lips. It didn't linger though as he withdrew it and took a sip himself.

His shoe drifted further up to touch her calf for a moment before he pulled it away. "My pincers? If I had those I would of dragged you over here already " Hayato gestured to the space beside him.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:51 pm 
Ishiyo pouted when he teased her with the drink. Her eyes went to the open space, "Ooooh? And what happens to the Crane if she finds herself next to the Man-tis." She chuckles and reclaims her glass for another sip. "Something....ne-far-i-ous...."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:06 am 
"Hrm, if you're truly curious you could always come and find out." teased, picking up the bottle to top of his cup, and offer to do the same for hers.

"But that would be more then a little bit daring, wouldn't it." His lips curled into a mischievous smile, his foot moving to brush against hers once again. "And you'd likely be wise to be cautious of a rash Mantis."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:33 am 
Ishiyo accepted the refill and took another sip. She regarded the Mantis for a minute before shifting over to set beside him. She leaned close now, "Well....here I am." The Crane probably smelled of sake by this point. "Diving right in to danger, Ha-ya-to-san." Her grin was back, her chin just inches from his shoulder.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:49 am 
His head turned to face her his hand slipping around the Crane's waist. Leaning in his face passed hers, his lips drawing close to her ear. "One last chance to say no." He whispered in her ear, before drawing away his grey eyes locked on hers of blue.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 am 
Ishiyo rested her chin on his shoulder. She grinned, "Rule 2: Always carry through an attack when you have started it." The Crane blinked up at him and then closed her eyes, relaxing in his arms.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:17 am 
That was all the permission he needed as he brought his free hand towards her cheek so he could help guide their lips together.

The kiss wasn't insistent as least on Hayato's part, instead slow and a touch tender. It was also quite thorough and it would be a few lingering moments before their lips parted.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:44 am 
Ishiyo proved to be something of a fumbly kisser, not just the alcohol but...the Mantis would likely get the impression she had not often kissed someone. So for the most part she let Hayato lead. When their lips parted her cheeks were red and she rested her head on his shoulder. Blue eyes looking at him with embarrassment at her own performance.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:55 am 
It wasn't like Hayato had been expecting some great kisser, honestly he'd be surprised if she was. He brushed his thumb across her chin before letting letting hand hand fall away reassuring smile on his lips.

"I'm glad I didn't try to kiss you on our first date. It waa wirth waiting for." He murmured his grey eyes on hers of blue.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:17 am 
That only made her face redder, but blue eyes stayed on his from her head's resting position on his shoulder, "I thought I was the one on the attack, but Hayato-san proved to agile." She stuck her tongue back out. "I suppose patient Mantis got his prize."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:39 am 
"You hand me on the ropes for a while there. I thought for a moment I would get a cup of sake on my head." He reached for his sake cup to take a sip.

"One bit of advice from one attacker to another though." His eyes drifted from hers to her tongue forva moment. "It's ill advised to stick your tongue out right about now."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:32 am 
Ishiyo smirked, "Oh? Or what. Ha-ya-to-san." She sticks her tongue back out from her position.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:28 am 
He didn't answer but dipped in for another kiss, which was likely what she was expecting. Part of him wanted a more but he kept it briefer then the first.

"Or I'm going to get terribly attached to this." He offered as he pulled away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:36 pm 
Ishiyo chuckled, "Ooooh....I...seeee." She lifted her head up and rested it on a hand, picking up her drink with the other. Her grin was back. "Careful or I might grow too attached to it too....it being the consequences of my tongue sticking out." She blinks and takes another drink.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:56 pm 
He smirked and shook his head slightly. "And as much as I hate to say it, it's probably best we save exploring those types of consequences for later.

His own drink was picked up and he swirled the contents for a moment looking at the liquid inside. "At least if we intend to keep drinking."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:33 pm 
"Probably right," Ishiyo giggled and sat back, taking another drink. "Before I get too tipsy and find myself carried home like a sack of rice."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:46 pm 
"Mmmm...." He paused and considered that for a moment. "I think you at least warrant piggyback at this point."

"I mean It'll be hard to wrap you up without my tarp anyways."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:59 am 
Her chin moves back to his shoulder, "That sounds to hard...do you have a betteh means of carrying a drunk samurai-ko?" Blue eyes look up at him like a puppies.

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next