It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: [D12 LA expecting] Black and Blue
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:55 pm 
Atena wearing a simple green dress came to the Drunk'n Crab to meet a friend. She had in her arms a plush bat like creature of 2' tall. She wondered what to say in the gift giving ceremony. She placed the bat on a chair on a table for 4 she sat down next to the giant bat.

Post subject: Re: [D12 LA expecting] Black and Blue
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:38 pm 
Kamui comes in wearing his nicely suit. Things have been so hectic, he hasn't had a chance to change into something more comfortable. But, he was in a suit when they first met. He's not sure why he came, but he's here now, at the place that he thought was a very special woman. Now, he's not so sure.

"Well, I'm here, Moshi-sama..." His demeanor looking like he's ready for a battle.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:46 pm 
Atena blinked a few times at the Daidoji. The girl pouted. "Now I am sama?" The girl stood up and bowed to the Daidoji. "Please, take seat. We know each other well enough... or..." She took a deep breath and shook her head. "Friendship has just ended like that?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:09 pm 
He takes a minute to think about everything she's been through. His demeanor softens somewhat. "Okay, Atena-san. We been through a lot of things together over the past week or so." He sits down when she indicated to.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:42 pm 
The Moshi took a seat. "Thank you for coming." She looked at the servant asked for a bottle of bourbon. "I want you to know that you made this the best vacation I had ever had."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:35 pm 
He still keeps voice frosty. "I doubt we will ever meet again, but I am pledged to someone in your clan."

He looks out to the left. "You know it was my pleasure..." His voice a little warmer.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:08 pm 
The Moshi glared at the Daidoji. "Even if space is really vast and dangerous... Never say never. The fortunes are the ones that dictate if we are to meet again or not. So no more... of that." She looked at the bat on the chair. "Gomen..." The server brought the bottle of bourbon and served each a glass.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:27 am 
His voice gets cold. "And, you know I like dangerous hobbies, so I may die later today..." He grabs a glass and pours a normal amount in one glass. Then pours double intended for himself. He takes a look at the bat, but doesn't show any acknowledgement. "So, is that anything else you wish say?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:04 am 
She pouted. "I wanted to give you my friend there... but I..." she took a deep breath. "I don't know if you want to remember me any more." The Moshi sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:37 am 
"You will always be near and dear to my heart." He losing any pretense now, because he loves her. "I'm sorry..."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:51 am 
Atena looked at the bat then back at the Daidoji. She just took a sip of her drink and puffed. She wasn't a hard drinker. "That is strong..." The girl giggled. "I am sorry too... anooo... would you take my bat friend to remember me by?"

//If you want to skip the game of refusals just say that you played the game of refusals and we can skip it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:21 am 
"It would be an honor, but it's too much. You love plushies..." He takes the big glass and drinks. "Mmmm, vanilla and caramel finish. This is good stuff." He looks at the bat again, then looks back Atena. "Are you a lightweight, huh?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:25 pm 
She shook her head. "It would be an honor for me if you keep it as part of your crew." She looked at her drink "Hai... I am not a heavy drinker."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:41 pm 
He has a chuckle. "Bourbon is for savoring, not getting drunk. Just enjoy the ride." He looks at the Bat again. "Hum, I don't know. I'm worried he might survive moving around a lot."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:33 pm 
"Well... maybe you should teach me. Someone told me one should try things at least once." She looked at the bat. "I know you will care for it as you would care for me. So please... give it a good home."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:08 am 
"Very well, I will honor your wishes then." He looks at her soberly. "I don't know how what Chiyo will say, I'm not going to lie to her and say we were just friends. But, I promise you, I will keep it safe."

After a minute, he takes a sip of bourbon. "Okay, well... I know bourbon is strong. It can 40% to 45%. And, it can pack a punch if you drink it fast. So, small sips and wait for a few minutes, then another one. Once you start feeling the buzz, slow down to like 5 to 10 minutes a sip. You just want to feel cozy. If your vision starts getting blurry, just stop for awhile. And just let the sip roll off your tongue to your throat."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:52 am 
"I see... slow small sips... okay." She did just that. The girl smiled as if she had just discovered the new amazing flavor of ice cream. "I can sense the caramel and the vanilla!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:11 am 
"Yes, it is nice. Just don't sneeze or cough... It burns if you do that." He starts bumbling around in the pocket of coat. "Well, I will say this... If you wear a lot of layers, it's easier to hide things." He pulls out a 1/32 scale drifting car model with a custom Crane paint scheme. "Well, I was going to give to you when I died as a memento, but since we are not going home together, I guess this is as good a time to give it to you as any..."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:18 am 
She blinked a few times and a few more. "Ah... I am really not worthy of such gift... Daidoji san."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:46 am 
"No? This is the paint scheme I want use when I'm out of the army." He looks off into space to the right of her.

Theme | Profile
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next