It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [D3:EN:CRABS] A Bucket full of Crabs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:49 pm 
Nishida nodded. "Seems like most of us has a target. Asako Chiruah-san and her brother are good matches too. Keep an eye on them. My Meeting with Chiruah-san was intersting, to say the least. But I don't want to commit myself to just one goal, does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for influential or talented targets."

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:56 pm 
If we are aiming at alliances with the Pheonix, the twins seem like good matches, going just by their scores in the events!

Gear: Steel Silk Flight Suit, Diasho, Sidearm, Falcon, Communicator & Densai
Field Pack: Gasmask, Holorecorder, Med Pack, Cone Lantern, Paper & Ink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:44 pm 
Yasuki Nishida wrote:
Nishida nodded. "Seems like most of us has a target. Asako Chiruah-san and her brother are good matches too. Keep an eye on them. My Meeting with Chiruah-san was intersting, to say the least. But I don't want to commit myself to just one goal, does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for influential or talented targets."

"I think I've prospected all the – surprisingly numerous – miai participants with ties to the arms industry. Subject is probably a bit too dense on its own to be integrated to the present meeting, but it could be interesting that we have a talk about it Yasuki-sama.

Outside this specific group... Matsu Chiyoko maybe? She's got prestige in abundance."

Yasuki Nakaba wrote:
"She does sound like an excellent candidate I will give you that. I might not have the bulk but I am talented in close quarters combat myself. Could be a decent icebreaker." Nakaba smiles warmly towards Akemi. Appreciative of her help.

Akemi grabbed a beer to hide her trouble at the unintended consequence of her speech. After a few mouthfuls, she turned to the lower-rank Yasuki:

"Uh, yeah, totally. Though with your background in entertainment, I would have thought you would be more interested in a candidate like..."

The cogs in Akemi's brain were turning at full speed.

"Like... Like Nakauchi Mumei-san!"

She tapped the name just under the Matsu.

"Incredible dancer. Shugenja. The Osprey might be a minor clan, but Mumei is a network celebrity in the making. She has an unmatched awareness of her own body and definitely know how to play to her audience. My own advice would be to focus on her and not Matsu Hide short term."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:18 am 
"Uhm... I understand Hida-san. I will look into it. To be fair it feels improper to be calling targets on people I haven't even met. With a little luck I'll have a chance at tomorrow's event to gain favor in the miai. Just gotta keep trying to meet people and then figure out the madness of this miai." He shrugs and whirls his beer. A little disheartened by the sudden deflection and aware of its implication.

Yasuki Nishida wrote:

"I would recommend keeping your goals sharply focused boss. Less these goals start fighting for your attention and then each other.. As Kuni-san mentioned, the phoenix seem to be a good match. There is plenty of opportunity to be building the economy of this newly colonized planet. It might not be our clan's directive in favoring the scorpion but with enough attention towards this colony's potential market growth we could start working towards some favorable returns for the clan."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:28 am 
Eriko finished her can of Watsu Light and sat it back on the table. She gave a casual look around before looking back to the Crab. "So, guys and gals...it feels too early to talk about this. Maybe we should meet again when we're not talking about market forces and rate of return on potential matches. That was a pretty cute chart, however, Hida-san. That was worth the price of admission."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:08 pm 
Nishida looked at Eriko "We should repeat this, i agree. But now we know each other at lelast and have seen us in person"

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:27 am 
"It's settled then!" She nodded with a deep nod.

Eriko began to stand from her seat and scoot out. "Sorry, everyone. I think I'm going to be the first to call this one. I've got a few things I have to do tomorrow. Stuff and things. It was good to know that kin are around and see you. Well, see you later," she gave them a bow and made her way out of the bar in short order.

/exit

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3