It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: [D3 LE] Jam Session
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:13 pm 
"I like it here. Atmosphere is good, people respond well to my music. Believe it or not, I don't care much about the financial side of it - might be a heresy for a Yasuki, sorry - so whatever you can benefit from it we're good. As long as I am around I'll be returning if you have me." He sipped. "Also, the AC's great!"

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:14 am 

"Yeah, people keep saying that about the AC..." he murmured as he looked to Tetsu and then glanced back. "That's no problem, you don't have to care about that part, just care that you're welcomed back here and drinks are free as long as you play. I had my doubts at first on this scheme but you did good, slowly turning around on this."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:43 am 
"That's grand. You're a great guy. Let's drink for all that." Ruhe offered with a jolly grin.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 pm 

"I'm just the guy who owns this place," Tomo shrugged. "But hey, sure, Moto-san."

He reached under the counter for a glass of umeshu that had likely been sitting there for hours already, nursed slowly between going to his office and the bar. However, a drink was a drink. "Kampai!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:18 pm 
Boogiepop wrote:

"Yeah, people keep saying that about the AC..." he murmured as he looked to Tetsu and then glanced back. "That's no problem, you don't have to care about that part, just care that you're welcomed back here and drinks are free as long as you play. I had my doubts at first on this scheme but you did good, slowly turning around on this."

"Kanpai!" Tetsu raises his glass. "What did I say? This place is perfect for so many of the right people. We want to see if flourish. If I get some coin, do you take on investors?"

When Serious: Heavy Armor
"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 am 

Tomo couldn't help but raise a brow as the Fundai spoke up regarding investors. "Hey, I remember you...That's pretty nice of you, Fundai-san, but investors also mean returns to pay out too, of course. Don't think I'm unaware about what goes in with investors. I'm not exactly running a big corp or usually making a habit of posting my profits for others to see."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:13 am 
Ruhe wasn't here to talk business, so after him and the Yasuki celebrated a toast, he leaned back against the bar and just enjoyed the time, letting the Crab have their talk.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:41 am 
Tetsu chuckles. "That would be the idea. I did mention that I was trying to look for some extra coin to look good for the miai, but if it means setting up something long term, I'd be game. Unless you think I can turn band recruitment into a sideline"

When Serious: Heavy Armor
"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:41 pm 

"What, you're saying the Clan isn't giving you enough coin to look good? How much are you thinking anyway?" Tomo said as he propped one arm on the counter. "So after this is said and done, you're looking to come back to Asakaze? Make this a regular thing?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6