It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Re: [D4 LE] Are You Ready to Rock? (Open)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:47 am 
"I have to go through screenings and at least one physical exam a year. Army physicians love poking and prodding..."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:31 am 
"My check ups are more about my state of mind." She looked down. "I guess they don't want me to go too in depth with the kami."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:25 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
Ruhe noticed that Shion and him are getting attention. After all the rice-husking, the musical struggle of the Raid of the Rice Thieves ensued, with variegated bars to texture the richness and unpredictability, a sharp pattern in superficially chaotic back and forth.

The peripheral noise picked up once again around the room but this time it was more from cheers and claps than the previous chaotic idle conversation. The Drunk'n Crab was a small place and incidentally made it easier to drink in the performance from the rather talented offering tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:45 pm 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
Ruhe noticed that Shion and him are getting attention. After all the rice-husking, the musical struggle of the Raid of the Rice Thieves ensued, with variegated bars to texture the richness and unpredictability, a sharp pattern in superficially chaotic back and forth.

The struggle between Rice farmers and raiders was represented with great tension and style, the perseverance of the Huskers and the ruthlessness of the attackers represented by alternating rhythms and melodies.

D4 LE - Performance: Shamisen/Agi - Inheritance, VP spent, 2 Raises: 8d10o10k5 49

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:48 am 
Ruhe was thoroughly enjoying his musical conversation, or even struggle, with Shion. Seeing that it had a good effect on the patrons, he'd continue to treat Shion's repertoire as a base for their performances while giving them some wild twists of their own. But every musician needs to get some fuel into the system once in a while, so a drink break would eventually come.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:06 am 
Moshi Atena wrote:
"My check ups are more about my state of mind." She looked down. "I guess they don't want me to go too in depth with the kami."

"Hum, Looks like they are taking a brake. How is your rice ball?" Kamui looks toward her.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:41 am 
"It is pretty good." She offered him to try one moving the plate towards the Daidoji.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:41 am 
He takes a rice ball tries a piece, and then a little soy sauce the ball. "It is good. I like a little more salty tease, but good."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:01 am 
While Yasuki Tomo was busy chatting it up with some of the visiting Crab who were here for the wrestling show, his earlier policy from the previous night still stands. Despite the subtle rise in prices that was buried in the 'specials', Suzume Shion and Moto Ruhe were allowed their pick of drinks at the bar. That was extended to food from the fryer too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:53 am 
Daidoji Kamui wrote:
He takes a rice ball tries a piece, and then a little soy sauce the ball. "It is good. I like a little more salty tease, but good."

"It is probably sauce. I prefer it with out it." She nodded. "So Daidoji san, did you watched the wrestling match?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:24 am 
"Nope, I did not. I used to like wrestle when I was little, but now days I'm into other sports. What about you?" He eats another piece of the rice ball.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 am 
"Yes I did... it was fun. I do practice Jiujutsu." She smiled taking a sip from her wine. "I don't watch many broadcasts seemed apropiate occasion to watch."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:14 pm 
Ruhe took a moment to chill with a drink, no particular agenda, not even caring what he was drinking. If they got him some fried stuff in addition, that's even better.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5