It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Can Crane Girls Drink? (Day 8 Early Night)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 am 
"Mmm... It is pretty dangerous otuside the city." He conceded. 'I'd likely be able to keep you safe, but better to not ga,ble on wha's likely isn't it?" He picked up his glass and realizing it was empty frowned at it before waving to the bartender to pour him another.

"I guess the gardens it is then?" He suggested as much as asked a moment later. "It really seems to be a favorite place of your's after all, and I suppose between the two of us we can do enough to make it different like you said."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:38 pm 
"It's nice there," she looked to him with a little raise to her brow, a smirk, "never a gamble when I go there! Know exactly what I'm getting into.. well, kinda," she looked back down to her drink. Sipping lightly at it again. "Sometimes conversations take a turn for the.. uh.. interesting, hmm?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:43 pm 
"I suppose you're right there." His new drink arrived and he lifted it to his lips for a sip.

"Now you have me curious whether you're referring to the conversation tonight." His lips curled into a wry smile. "Or if you tumbled into some really interesting conversations in the garden of late. Not that the latter is any of my business."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:13 am 
"I had.." she shook her head. Looking to him with a little absent kinda smile she lowed her shoulders a bit and gave a little shrug. "Well.. wasn't thinking about tonight," she said, putting her hand up to her chin. "Though it kinda fits, yea? Came here to just check out the place and hang out with you and well, we had this whole conversation," she said with a small laugh.

[Rather than have two open, figure work toward wrapping this one up and /scene to conversation/drinking?]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:07 am 
"I suppose thats how it works out more often then not." He replied with a chuckle before gesturing towards her glass. "You want another?"

((That works for me.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:48 am 
Glancing down at her glass she laughed, it was barely half-empty. "Uhm.." she chuckled again. "I might actually be a while more with this one," she laughed again, only a few notes and lighter this time. Bringing her other hand up to the back of her neck as she rubbed it.

They'd continue on talking for some time yet, about the things that mattered but didn't, the things that made a night nice and bolstered the soul.

/scene?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:30 am 
"Well, we can work on your bringing speed as the night goes on." He teased playing with his glass where it sat on the table. As they continued their chat.

/scene

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3