It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D12 EM] A Minor Ending
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:10 pm 
"Yeah! Exactly who we need to help make the colony a success." He smiled warmly. "Of course, that means she's probably in high demand, but I'm hopeful."

Looking out across the Farmlands he nodded. "I hope she can join us. Be nice to put the band back together one last time."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:21 am 
"Wellshehastimetojoinus, goodfewhoursuntilweneedtobeattheceremony."

Dasshu kweh'd again.

"NorunningyetDasshu. Maybelater."

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:16 am 
Shion did get to join them, even if a bit late. Once again, she was riding Kurikoo and had Stray at their heels - and by now it seemed like bird and dog were getting along really fine! Stray even felt at ease with the other giant birds, even if it went around trying to sniff them a bit when she joined them.

After quite a bit of time spent with the other Minor Clanners during the last 12 days... it was clear Shion wasn't quite her usual self today, although she did her best to keep her nerves in check.

"Ohayou minna-san! Sorry for the late arrival!" She looks at the other Otori "Is it... odd that I've got attached to those beasties?", she asks, a small smile on her lips. "I'll miss riding them, really", she says, caressing Kurikoo's neck.

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:59 am 
Izumi waved happily as the MCA quartet was completed.

"Shion-san!!! Morning!"

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:36 pm 
Mumei waves from Hiroki's back. "Now we're all here! And all in one piece! And..." she raises an eyebrow at Shion, letting Hiroki trot closer to grett Kurikoo. "all settled with plans for good matches?"

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:00 pm 
There is a raised eyebrow from the Fox as well, as he brushes multi-coloured hair out of his eyes yet again.

"Yes, tellusifyouhaveamatch!"

Dasshu now kweh'd at Kurikoo, obviously hoping for a race now the four of them were here.

Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:21 pm 
"Hey, Shion-san! You made it!" Koseki grinned as their Sparrow friend arrived with pup in tow. "Never imagined I'd miss riding around on a big bird but yeah, I know how you feel."

He nodded in response to the other queries and watched his friend closely. Unfortunately his Tanabata attempts had failed to score her any points, but at least he had tried.

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:02 pm 
Her usual dampened emotions were clearly much more stirred today, and she opened her mouth a few times, blushing slightly, before she had actually found her way to words, caressing Kurikoo all thr while.

"Ah... Sooo... I'm not sure I should keep my hopes up, but... I'm actually hoping for a specific match now, I guess. I've... met someone really nice, and I think we may have... "

She held Kurikoo's neck tighter as it kweh'd at Dasshu as well and smiled, taking the chance to take a breath before she said more.

"Well... It's a match I'll be really happy for if it happens, at least. " She thought for a moment, as if something suddenly dawned on her. "Oh, and she is a Crane, now I think about it! So I suppose the Miya might be happy if it works too!"

'Not that I had thought of that', she thinks and her eyes turning up almost speak that out loud.

"Ah... Have you met Doji Ichika-san..ma?", she says, smiling involuntary again.

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:43 am 
The Osprey brightens. "Doji-san! Really? That's fantasic. She's sweet, and very kind. I can't imagine anyone not being happy with her as their match."

Hiroki reaches for the nearest bird buddy, grooming their neck feathers, and bouncing slightly. "I really hope that happens. I'll make an offering to Benten for the pair of you before the ceremony, it can't hurt."

Sensing Hiroki's energy, she points off down the field path. "First one to the treeline's owed the best sake I can afford as a wedding present to celebrate with. Agreed?" On the Osprey's budget, that's not terribly good sake. But it's the thought that counts, right?

_____
(figure we can still talk, but get the race in before Saturday.)

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2