It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Post subject: Re: A field of stars (Day 5 Early Night, Expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:53 am 
"Still, it merited a cute, so I'd wager you liked the outfit, at least a little." Hayato replied, a bit of teasing returning to his tone. "Probably for the best though Madam Heron."

Glancing her way he grinned. "Its nit like this is a terrible burden, and in all likelihood the return trip will be lighter." Picking up his burden he started making his way off the road, towards a small hill a few hundred meters away.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:56 pm 
"Well it did remind of my childhood days, one of the many things fatheh attempted to interest me in." Ishiyo followed with the jacket draped over one arm. "Still it feels a little...unfaih of me to let you carry everything."

She glances upwards, "Not sure how well the view will be...all that rain earlier left a lot of moisture in the ai-eh."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:10 pm 
"Parents can be a bit like that, trying to introduce you to things, you may not be interested in or good at." There was a note of something in hus tone, frustration maybe. "It seems your love of flying and stars won over any interest you had in dancing though?"

This was followed by a soft chuckle. "If you're worried about fair though, just think of a way go make us even sometime." He glanced up at the sky at her next words.

"You may be right, but it would be a bit much to ask for everything to be perfect on short notice."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:49 pm 
"The galaxy does not move at the whim of two samurai," Ishiyo added with her own small chuckle, then let out a small grunt. She staggered a little but recovered quickly, "And yes it did. I recently took a little interest in dancing again though...fatheh would be annoyed."

"What of you Tsuruchi-san? I take it you skipped all this wrestling nonsense."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:37 am 
"Right." He agreed with a soft chuckle, slowing for a moment at the grunt and stagger. Looking towards Ishiyo he waited for her to recover before resuming his pace. "An interest in dancing again? Is this somehow related to clubbing."

"But you'd be right." He shook his head a rueful smile on his lips. "I'm not particularly a fan of wrestling shows like that."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:22 am 
Ishiyo blushed a little at that, "I had forgotten how fun it could be when you are not trying to impress a panel of judges. When it is just foh the joy of dancing."

"I do have to say this foh wrestling though, it is something to be standing in front of a room full of screaming people. The energy of the crowd is different from more formal arts."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:34 am 
"in my mind that's what dancing is really for." His lips curled into a playful smile, as he glanced her way. "Of course, now I'm tempted to invite you out dancing sometime, though that should probably come with the warning that I am not very good at it."

"I guess it is." You could feel it in the venue the night before. "It seems maybe I missed an opportunity to experience something a little bit amazing then."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:52 am 
"You would forgive me if I declined a dance tonight I hope," Ishiyo responded with a sly smiled, "And who knows, maybe it will be rebroadcast. Much to my embarrassment."

Her side flared up again, prompting another grunt, "Or worse broadcast to the Empire at large. Fatheh would die."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:13 am 
"Mmm.... i think I see a lot of lying down and looking at the stars in your immediate future." He offered cryptically, like some sort of cheap fortune teller.

His own smile turned sly a moment later though, an amused twinkle in his eyes. "I wonder if they're selling copies of the matches from today's exhibition."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:21 am 
Ishiyo had a look of horror, "Surely they would not sell a video of the exhibition. It was only an exhibition bout."

She brushed her uniform, "...nothing for it now though but to hope you forget by the time we head back."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:07 am 
"Mmm, I have a pretty decent memory. Probably best to make sure I'm sufficiently distracted." He advised playfully as they made their way to the top of the hill.

It wasn't a particularly bad spot, quite good actually with a view of the surrounding countryside as well as the stars above. A little light pollution could still be seen from the city to the south but that was to be expected.

Setting down the cooler, he took a moment to stretch. "Alright time to get this set up." He offered probably mostly to himself as he reached for the tarp.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:13 am 
"I can only hope pleasant company and conversation will suffice." Her eyes turned skyward, "The lights from the city are not bad out here, much better foh viewing. A good choice Tsuruchi-san." Ishiyo looked back down, "Oh...ah let me help you with that..."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:01 am 
He looked at the Daidoji for a few moments before nodding. "Alright, I trust you know your limits."

He extended half of the tarp towards her his smile turned teasing. "And if you collapse, well I can always roll you up in the tarp and drag you down the hill."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:27 pm 
"I am just really sore Tsuruchi-san, not an invalid." Ishiyo carefully put down his jacket on the cooler. "I can help with at the very least this."

She took the offered end and began to step back, pulling the tarp tight, "And roll me in the tarp? I hope the plan involves me being unrolled at some point before returning to town." She smirked, though there was no malice in it.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:23 am 
It seemed a bit far off from what she had been feeling moments ago, but perhaps she waa mostly jusy winded. Either waa no reason to press it.

He helped in the manner one did in laying out the tarp, it was quick work. "I suppose that depends." Hayato offered playfully. "You might look exceptionally cute all wrapped up like a sushi roll."

"Though i imagine some of the others here might protest if i tried to keep you thst way." His eyes danced with a bit of humor. "Present company included."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:28 am 
Ishiyo chuckled at that, "Well I imagine a few Spideh at the very least would be upset if you took theih possible prize off the table."

She sat on the tarp once it was ready, "And I would not be pleased, but I suppose not in much of a position to do anything." The Crane still winced a little as she sat. "At least until you unwrapped me."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:48 am 
The young wasp shook his head. "That's a bit of a depressing thought, though I suppose it's hard not to think of yourself as a prize under the circumstances." He glanced attempting to catch her eyes for a moment. "My apologies if I give you the same Impression Daidoji-sama."

"I suppose I'd have to as well, eventually." He replied placing the blanket on top of the tarp but not bothering to spread it. "At the very least you can't dance with a sushi roll." Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a few flattened pieces of Origmai and flesh them out, sat one on one corner of the tarp and the other on the opposite.

The Cat and Dog postion like they were watching them. "I hope you don't mind but I decided to provide chaperons."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:56 am 
"I am not a fool...wealth, connections, Crane trained grace and charm...only missing the demure beauty of the Doji." Ishiyo shrugged, "All that makes me something of a prize." Her smile is a little bitter, "Foh what that is worth."

"Adorable." Her face brightens at the sight of the origami...oddly she takes off her pilot wings and props them up on the dog. "There I will let him hold those for now. Wan. Wan."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:18 am 
"I'd say you have the beauty part in hand as well, even if it's not quite demure." He moved towards the cooler and opened it up. "I bought some tea and coffee, but it sounds like you might need a beer." Hayato said drawing forth the can of alcohol and offering it her way.

That brought a smile to his lips as he reached for a can of coffee for himself. "Excellent choice, Masu will take good care of those." He glanced towards the cat. "Nyan-kun tends to be more mischievous."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:49 am 
"A bit early to start drinking?" Ishiyo sets back on her heels. She takes the offered beer though, "I see the plan is to get me drunk, I do have the Daidoji constitution you know."

The Crane opens the drink and takes a sip. "Cats are fine, dogs are better."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next