It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Joyride [EA10]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:28 am 
"Let's do it." Ruhe slowed down more, looking for a spot. "Everything's fun with you." If there was a waterfall or a similar thing they'd have to look for it, Ruhe didn't know the area too well.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:50 pm 
Obviously, Tenma did not as well. Still, with the car going slower and the music off, she could hear much better. As Ruhe slowed down even more she unbuckled, standing up in the car and using the top of the windshield for balance. The yoriki girl looked around a bit before pointing towards a moss covered path some 500 meters ahead of them.

"There, running water. Could be rapids, could be a waterfall... adventure, either way!"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:06 pm 
"Hah, hope it's swimmable! Would like you see you do that again!" Ruhe pulled over, looking up at her, ready to jump out of the car himself. "Keen ears!"

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:09 pm 
"Crime fighting ears my dear Moto-san. Pull up under that mushroom and we can hike up the trail. I don't think there should be anything too dangerous around here, or any car thieves."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:15 pm 
"Who'd know better than a cop!" Ruhe laughed and stopped where she indicated, then got out, taking his sidearm with him just in case. "Lead the way into the unknown, Bayushi-sama!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:58 am 
"Hai, I think I'll keep my sword with me just in case."

It would have been a normal enough path had it not been for the mushrooms. Still, that seemed par for the course in a lot of this world, so it wasn't alarming or anything. The air here was moist, thus the moss lining the path, and water dripped from the mushroom caps despite it being sunny out. As they rounded the bend, the waterfall came into view; It was about twenty meters tall, not counting a smaller waterfall above it, and the whole thing emptied into a small pool that one could not see the bottom of through the dark blue water.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:50 am 
Captivated, Ruhe paused his stride to admire the waterfall. "It's like from movies." His thoughts raced to what happened in movies in such places discovered by couples. He looked at her dew-glossed hair, and all else of her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:01 am 
Tenma walked forward like a nervous fawn, looking into the water and atop the mushrooms in the clearing to make sure there were no predators; She knew enough about camping and hunting to know predators often hung out near watering holes since they knew prey would come to them.

"Hm... it is pretty. And seems safe enough. Wonder where all the water goes, since I don't see a stream?"

She seems a bit nervous and pragmatic at the moment, distracted, and her hand goes back for his.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:27 am 
His fingers had already trained to interlace with hers, so they did it with ease and confidence. "Probably way down. The pond seems deep."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:12 am 
"Oh. Maybe an underground stream then? I've heard of those before, but never seen one."

She turned back to him, "We have glaciers in the mountains near the town I'm from actually. I've been in a tunnel that a river dug through one of those a couple times. You should see the colors it makes during the day~"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:59 am 
"I'd be able to see them through your eyes if you tell me about those colours and lights." He reached for the second hand of hers so that they'd face each other. "Or if you'd just think about them now, I might experience the same wonder."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:44 am 
That got a very deep blush out of the woman as she was brought out of her thoughts to the present moment, turned fully towards Ruhe as he took her hands.

"Y-You really think so? I could try, if that's what you'd like, Moto-san. ...no, I suppose I should be calling you Ruhe-san, no? If... we're going to be this close, alone together like this/."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:54 am 
"Finally! I can call you by your celestial name, Tenma-sama." He smiled warmly, encouraged and energised by her words. "I mean things I say to you. I want every story your eyes and lips can tell." He narrowed the distance between them by half-step and looked down into their big, vividly coloured storytellers as if they were like that deep lake near them he was ready to plunge into. "This close, alone together like this..." He softly repeated her words, embracing the meaning she was giving them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:58 am 
Her words were soft, blush still there under her mask, "...if you want to be right up against me like this, maybe we should head back to the car. I do not think I can swim or climb while I'm in your embrace, neh?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:30 am 
"I want that, but I also want you to take me for climbing or swimming. Think we can have some of the column A and some of the column B?" He whispered. "That small taste of your lips has left me wanting more, night and day."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:39 am 
Tenma gave a little squeak like sound as he got even closer. She made a brief glance from the Moto over to the mossy cliff and waterfall.

"I think I can manage that, hai. I am unsure, but I ~am~ sure that I feel safe trying with you around."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:47 am 
"So let's wing it and see where it takes us. For a good start..." His hands unentwined from hers to embrace her waist and pull her in for a more serious kiss than the one dinner had left them with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:58 am 
No squeak this time, just a Tenma standing on her toes a bit to be more even into the kiss, not something that was very hard for the athletic Scorpion woman. She wished she had removed her sunglasses before the kiss, but her hands were too busy holding on to Ruhe gently.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:41 am 
But there were two of them, so once she took hold of him he could lift the shades to the top of her head before pulling her even more against him, savouring her llips' both passive and active qualities, not thinking much during that moment, letting pure impression change his muscle memory so that he'd always know how her lips feel like.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:13 am 
Tenma was light thanks to being short, but dense thanks to being so toned, so she was a firm press against him as she leaned in. Her lips were tentative but playful like the woman herself, not sitting still or drinking any moment in too long, eyes closed as her shades were lifted away.

"The law never rests."
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next