It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Joyride [EA10]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 am 
Ruhe quickly learned the rules of the kissy version of catch me if you can and enjoyed them to the full. Since she was so light and petite, why not to bring it to the next level? He lifted her gently at some point just enough for her to claim the oral high ground, just as orchestral music was playing in his head and kept sending shivers all across.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:26 am 
Tenma made herself as easy to lift and carry as possible by wrapping her arms around Ruhe, chuckling into the kissing softly.

"Mmm... You have chapped lips, you know."

This was said in a soft, teasing voice as her eyes opened slowly.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 am 
"Comes with the territory. Doesn't feel like you mind that too much though. Like it a bit rough?" To open his vision to the world of her eyes added another unforgettable first to a growing list.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:50 am 
"I don't mind, no," she said playfully; Though now that she was looking at him again she had a more shy tone to her teasing again.

"I do have some cherry lip balm with me though, if you want."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:55 am 
A light peck before he'd put her down for the time being. "You can coat my lips with whatever you want to kiss off."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:00 pm 
Tenma slipped lightly onto her feet, "As amusing as it would be to associate your kisses with cherry lip balm, Ruhe-san, I'm not sure I would say that's a preference."

She turned to the cliff and looked at it.

"Well, how about we climb to that ledge then? It's not too high up, and it looks pretty deep and flat. Can lay out my blanket and have some tea or such, neh?"

The woman hefted her little black cat backpack on her back for emphasis before putting her shades down.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:08 pm 
"Let's! I'm more a horizontal mover than a vertical one, but there can't be that much difference, can it?" He chuckled. He wasn't a super-climber but he didn't want to disappoint her and he was confident he could wing it. "It might be really great up there, yeah." He rolled his sleeves up and dried his hands.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:17 pm 
"You don't have any climbing equipment per chance then?"

Tenma took some climbing gloves out of her bag and a pair of corked crampons for her shoes, sitting on a nearby rock and starting to put them on.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:19 pm 
"Nope. Maybe some rope in the trunk. Do I need it?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:38 pm 
"Mmmmm... it's going to be slippery near the falls there, and it is a shear cliff. I could climb up first and put down a lead, if you want. Then again, you also seem pretty confident in your climbing skills, no? A firm grip and flexibility will get you a long way in a shortish climb like that."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:03 pm 
"We can do it either way though if I slip it mat destroy the mood." He laughed, clearly ready for anything, fear or lack of confidence were not a factor. "But you going first carries an advantage of being able to see you climbing, which I bet is as exciting as seeing you swimming or doing acrobatics."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:00 am 
A short nod and Tenma stood, walking to the cliff. The Scorpion woman did not so much climb as half hop up the cliff, parkouring from rock to rock with her clampons and rough gloves. Thanks to her hotpants, Ruhe was treated with quite the view as she climbed, a peek of pink under her orange microshorts and the flexing muscles of a seasoned gymnast as she got up to the ledge some eight meters up from the pool, pulling herself up before turning around on her knees to look down.

"Phew. The spray from the waterfall is nice while climbing, but it's actually dry up here!" she called down loudly.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:09 am 
Since it was a challenge of brisk physical dexterity it didn't pose too much problem for Ruhe in the end, especially that Tenma had shown him a convenient approach. Being treated with the front seats of her climbing performance, he was additionally hyped to follow. Not thinking much, he started hopping and bouncing off with occasional pulls until he found himself close enough to just jump and roll into the ledge into a reclined position as if he'd been resting there behind the spray for a time, though his gaze and the smile were on her rather than on the panorama.

"It's all very nice indeed." He grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:26 am 
A smile, a peck on the cheek, then Tenma started digging through her backpack to pull out the blanket and the flask of tea.

"A perfect spot for this, what with the shade from the cliff and the coolness the waterfall adds."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:56 am 
He smirked at the peck and brushed a red bang off her face. "A picnic behind a waterfall with you. Life writes the best stories." He stretched and moved to help her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:09 am 
Soon the tea, two metal cups, and two convenience store onigiri.

She looked at Ruhe with a wry look as he watched her, even as he helped, "You can't keep your eyes off me today, it seems like."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:19 am 
"Do you find it intrusive or otherwise suspicious, or you are just coy in the face of my growing affection and the thoughts that naturally follow?" He held his hand out for one of the cups.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:02 am 
Tenma answered by pouring herself a cup... then proceeding to crawl forward and sit on Ruhe's lap facing him. Her voice was soft, "Truthfully, I like the attention. Your attention, your fascination with me. I feel like a star on stage when you're around."

She leaned her forehead against his gently.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16 am 
"This is how I always want you to feel with me." Tea couldn't really be sipped when she was so close. He made himself comfy for her and brushed her nose with his lips. "You'll be my superhot, luminous Class-O star and I'll be your steamy giant with a magnetic core of molten metal."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:52 am 
A soft chuckle, "You're so vivid with your descriptions. Are you sure you want someone molten hot touching you?"

"The law never rests."
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next