It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [Day 10 - Early Evening] Bait and Switch
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:22 pm 
Chiruha followed Rena to the ATV and got in. There was finally some relief found when she saw the troops hit the ground and start to clear the area. There was a part of her wanted to stay and help out with the cleanup process with getting the otori back. However, her father was expecting her back and it was best she got to someplace secure.

She watched as Aoi returned to the grounds on his own, thankful that he was around too. Perhaps he should be returned to the wild sooner than later, he deserved it after his brave service. However, she found herself still shocked by the blood on the sleeves of her outfit. There was so much carnage today from this place alone. She was quiet and looked contemplative, wondering what had transpired in their little colony to deserve this.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:45 pm 
Boogiepop wrote:
"I'll be dropping you off first, Asako-sama, then Bayushi-san, please come with me," she said as she got into her vehicle.

"Yes, Shiba-sama," Akagi said, bowing and following them to the ATV.

Asako Chiruha wrote:
She was quiet and looked contemplative, wondering what had transpired in their little colony to deserve this.

The Bayushi noticed Chiruha's pensive look. "It's not your fault, Asako-sama," Akagi said, trying to sound reassuring. "The magistrates will catch the criminals responsible, and everything will work out."

when appropriate: otori mount, light armor, standard rifle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:02 am 
Chiruha snapped out of her thoughts and looked to Akagi. "Oh...sorry, Bayushi-san. I didn't mean to ignore you. I suppose I was just thinking. I still don't know what happened. Part of me wished it ended differently."

She meant ending differently with her still not being kidnapped.

"It just seemed so strange..." she gave a shake of her head, "I've never had this happen and I'm hoping it will never happen again."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3