It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: Mandatory Birb Maintenance (D2, LE, OPEN)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:08 pm 
Tsugiharu was a bit dissapointed. He'd seen the notice of the horrendous Gateway movie being broadcast tonight. After a hard day, he'd wanted nothing more than to veg out and watch the cheap horror and laugh at it's ridiculousness.

However, now he had a birb, and with a birb came responsibilities. It was not a motorcycle he could just toss in a storage closet and ignore.

And now that it was no longer trying to buck him off, the motion of the bird was rather pleasant. It did open up some interesting possibilities for riding outside of the city once he got the hang of guiding it.

He really hoped someone else would come out to the farm to check on their birb though. He was not one who was made for open stretches of nothing but his trusty mount.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

Post subject: Re: Mandatory Birb Maintenance (D2, LE, OPEN)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:43 am 
It seemed like that's what it was going to be. A quiet ride with just him and the Otori, a notably stoic companion. It did give Tsugiharu a chance to focus on his riding, but still.

Struck with an idea, he dismounted, and snapped a picture of the Otori. Then he added a text and sent it off to Doji Ichika.

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

Theme Song

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:12 am 
He wouldn't be the only one out there this evening, Satoru had been torn between watching a terrible horror movie and doing something productive. His drive to make use of all his time to the fullest won out against his desire to relax.

He made his way to the farmlands and found his as of yet unnamed bird mount and took it out a bit he saw another there tonight and approached bowing from his seated position "Good evening cousin, it seems we were of a similar mind tonight."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:38 am 
"In choosing to respect our hosts wishes in learning more about these beasts, than say, watching a bad horror movie?" he asked having had made the exact same decision as his fellow Kuchiki.

He bowed.

"Ah well, it beats having to spend one's stipend on car rentals if they wish to see beyond the city limits, yes?"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:33 am 
"Indeed, I have little money left after preparations from everything and I'd like to not have to make anyone who I take on a date to have to pay for me. How are you getting along with yours?" he asked motioning to the large bird.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:40 am 
"Goliath?" he said, looking over towards his bird.

"Not terribly. Not so great I'd care to try racing him while shooting a gun, but I have enough confidence that he's good for a ride to the lake and back without leaving me there to walk back." he added.

A small shrug.

"Of course, it's not like I'm planning to move to this world, so I don't need to be that good. How about you?"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 am 
"Goliath? After the bird eating spider? thats funny." he said with a small smirk "I doubt many of us would be so veteran or bold with the birds to try and ride them into combat, though I suppose anything is possible."

at his comment about not moving here Satoru responded "Have you already ruled out any Phoenix suitors then?" his face was emotionless but something about his tone might suggest a dry humor.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:35 am 
He nodded.

"Correct on all counts, Kuchiki-san." he agreed. "But the Crane have certainly sent a lot of representatives to the miai as well, so I'm not terribly worried about the local Phoenix's beliefs as regards our clan. One has to prioritize the possible after all. Can you imagine someone spending their whole miai flirting with, say, a Crab?"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:34 pm 
Satoru nodded "Yes we are lucky that so many of our allies showed up almost like it was planned for this miai to strength our ties to the Crane. If we can impress we could likely land quiet a few Crane. But yes I can't say I've talked to many of our hosts myself."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:56 pm 
Tsugiharu smirked a bit at that.

"Nor have I, but perhaps that is a blessing. I've heard they're fairly...well not openly hostile that'd be one thing. But discourse with them is unlikely to produce anything other than opportunities for them to find reasons to further hither our matches."

He chuckled a bit.

"Perhaps Ryuu-sama enjoys slamming his head into tables, but I prefer to avoid such be it figuratively by speaking with those who lack the ability to see what the Spider see, or literally from having our generous hosts complain overly loudly to either Daigotsu-sama."

Theme Song
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]