It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Post subject: A field of stars (Day 5 Early Night, Expecting)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:39 pm 
Hayato waited just inside the gates to outside the city, leanign aganist the two seater jeep he had rented for the evening. He was dressed caually in a pale green collared shirt and pait of khaki's pant's a light jacket hung over his arm, just in case the evening because a little chill.

The Vechicle was probably unneeded, the walk wouldn't be a far one, this late at night a relaxing drive would be nice though. A peek inside would reveal a blanket in the back as well as a small cooler, apparently carrying some refreshments the Mantis had packed.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: A field of stars (Day 5 Early Night, Expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:33 am 
Ishiyo soon joined him, she was wearing a service dress uniform. A bit plain for the Crane but apparently still tailored to her. She smiled and gave a wave. "Hello Tsuruchi-san, I trust everything has gone well today." Her sidearm was on her hip. Ishiyo gave it a pat, "Hope you do not mind...since we are leaving the city limits."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:59 am 
The smile was returned along with the wav as Hayato stood from his lean against the vehicle. "Well enough." Though he had hoped to place in the competition. "I hope you can say the same Daidoji-sama?"

He turned slightly and lifted the arm holding the jacket so she could see his own on his hip. "I'd probably be more concerned if you didn't bring it."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:14 am 
"Prudence," Ishiyo replied with a chuckle, "Well then...the stahs may remain foh longeh then ourselves, but the night will not." She rested her arms on the hood of the jeep. "Shall we head out?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:22 am 
"Certainly." He replied, holding up the keys. "I suppose I should ask if you want to drive though." He tapped the roof of the jeep. "This little one is likely nothing compared to your craft, but I imagine you're used to being in control of whatever type of vechicle you're in."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:41 am 
Ishiyo waves it off, "Feel free to drive, I am used to being a passengeh on the ground." She chuckled, "Fatheh always had a driveh foh me."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:46 am 
"Alright then." Tal replied with a soft chuckle. "Though i can kinda understand that myself. I was driven around quite a bit when I was younger."

Climbing into the jeep, he waited until Ishiyo joined him to turn the engine over. "Scouted things out a bit earlier today. I think i found a place that will work well."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:52 am 
"Oh, I thought the Mantis were supposed to be a reckless lot?" Ishiyo leaned into the seat, her voice teasing, "Full speed and damn what comes! And all that." She secured herself in the seat, blue eyes scanning the horizon.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:31 am 
"Sometimes." Hayato replied with a chuckle. "But, figured as much as it would be nice to just go on a drive looking for someplace good. I probably didn't want to get lost out here in the dark."

"Wouldn't be too impressive, and I don't think either of us likes the idea of sleeping in these seats." It was his turn to tease, as he glanced towards her, before shifting the jeep into gear and setting off. "I'm pretty sure not even a Crane coukd be graceful after a night like that."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:18 am 
"Oh you underestimate the poweh of my grace," Ishiyo winced as the vehicle set off, still sore from her earlier brush with death. "I am sure I can manage some measure of it, even with a broken rib or two." There was a rye smile there.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:27 am 
"If anyone can, it'd be you." He replied noticing the wince, and making a conscious effort to avoid hitting anymore bumps, though it was likely met with limited success.

"I am curious how you managed to break a few ribs though." He thought about detour for a hospital visit, but he didn't want to risk wounding her pride.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:30 am 
Ishiyo went pale, "Did I say I broke my ribs?" She looked at the Mantis then sighed. "That obvious? I am not in any danger. They were looked at."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:58 am 
"Well, I count myself as a fairly observant man, so I'd say it would be a failure on my part if I missed my date wincing."

He glanced her way, his grey eyes studying the Crane for a moment before turning back towards the road. "And you don't need to convince me. You're a samurai, I trust you to know your limits."

The Mantis's smile turned a bit teasing. "Though if you ask nice enough I can always give you a piggy back ride to where we are star gazing."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:15 am 
Ishiyo crosses her arms, "Absolutely not undeh any circumstances. If I collapse you are to summon the authorities." Her cheeks were red.

Another wince, "I got a little too worked up trying my hand at that...wrestling thing. Very scripted but still dangerous it seems. Took one too many blows that were meant to just look impressive wrong."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:27 am 
That brought a soft chuckle to his lips. "As you wish Daidoji-sama." He said perhaps a tad playfully.

That was followed by a wince of his own. "That sounds painful. Did you get a chance to wear one of those weird school girl outfits at the very least?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:40 am 
"Ah...no I was wearing a dancer's outfit." She manages a nervous laugh. "My opponent was dressed like a drum majoh though. So I fought one at least."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:01 am 
"Oh? You dance then?" Hayato asked as he pulled the jeep over to the side of the road. "Or was that just what the producers thought suited you?"

"Either way I hope you at least gave the villaness a run for her money." Putting the jeep into park he flashed her a smile. "But we are here."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:13 am 
"It was some Hida star," Ishiyo climbed out of the jeep, "...I think she is scheduled to lose the next match. Ouh match was some sort of fluff piece. Show her beating up the cute new fighteh and then have heh defeated by the big name face."

"She was a surprisingly polite and nice person out of the ring, apologized profusely foh my injuries."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:27 am 
"The cute new fighter? I suppose that does well describing you." Hayato mused. "Planning to make a career out of it?" He asked, his voice lacking any trace of teasing.

"Still, im glad to hear your opponent wasn't a true villain." He finished, moving to the back of the jeep and starting to unload it, stacking the tarp and blanket onto the cooler to make it easier to carry. "Mind grabbing my jacket?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:39 am 
"Bah, I pranced in it long enough. Let the 'Marquise of Herons' appear once and never again. As mysterious as the old tails of maidens and swans." Ishiyo grumbled, taking up the Mantis's jacket. "Sorry I can not help carry more."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next