It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [D7 EE] A Minor Matter (Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:50 pm 
"Right, right. That would make a lot of sense." People wouldn't keep going back when it messed with them like that otherwise, probably.

"So, authorities might do something, but we're all in danger if they don't, so I'm going to keep trying to figure out for sure when and where this thing is happening...around everyone's amnesia, possibly." She sighs, well aware that this is kiiiind of working at odds with their hosts. But the Osprey officially claim a bit of this world, so she's got a certain responsibility to them too, if she needed official reason to meddle in the affairs of the colony.

"Any good news?" she wonders.

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:11 pm 
Izumi looked around as well. Surely someone had some good news?

There was happy yipping as FoxComm and FoxNet continued chatting in vulpine binary.

Ok, surely someone human had good news?

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:55 pm 
"Um... I... well, Sturdy did kind of okay today at the drone rally. I was quite surprised, not really in my specialty. But I got to keep it, so that's something I guess", she says, trying to smile but not quite managing it. "Seems really little in comparison to zombie mushrooms and a world-ending cult I suppose.

"Oh and I'm performing today at the Kayama, finally. Not really the time for partying I suppose, eh? But well... That's it for now I guess"

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:23 am 
"I'm supposed to be meeting my Kuchiki roommate there for some dance lessons, so I will see and hear you there. Be good to hear some of the finished work!" Mumei watches Hiroki reach to eat some small mushrooms on the ground that are hopefully Otori-safe.

She frowns a bit, feeling weirdly self conscious, before saying. "If all these dumb contests don't mess anything up, and we don't fall through a portal or get eaten by lizards, I've definitely found a good match...so there's that."

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:41 am 
"Oh, I hope you enjoy it, Nakauchi-san! I... Was hoping to be able to perform again after this one, but with all that's happening I'm not sure. Still have some ideas for those recordings, and I plan on getting some more one of these days", she says, managing a smile this time

"But hey, that does sound good! Is it something you'd rather not talk about much though?", She completes in a lower tone.

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:43 pm 
"Oh?"

He looked happily at Mumei.

"Wannasaywhosowecanstayclearorevenmisdirectanycompetition?"

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:57 pm 
She laughs, not entirely sure where the reluctance to say it aloud comes from. Some vague superstition that the spirits will hear and try to snatch away happiness? Maybe.

But she's pragmatic enough to brush that aside, "Shinjo Yul, the pilot. Despite," partly because of, "the almost being eaten by a giant water monster part, we clicked really well. And it's politically fine I think." She can't help smiling as she says it.

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:19 pm 
"Oh! He'sreallygoodlooking! CongratsMumei-san, goforit!"

There was supportive yipping from FoxNet 90210 . . . like it knew anything about the Miai. Then again, it had shared info with FoxComm 210 who knew all the electronic gossip around Asakaze . . . so maybe it did know.

Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:54 pm 
"Shinjo Yul-san? Reaaaaally? Yeah okay I knew. We're friends now and he's a good person. I'm happy for you." Koseki grinned and patted Blinky.

"That's great news! As for me? Well I did well in the yojimbo contest so I'm feeling good about it. Made lots of friends. Don't seem to have pissed anyone off." A shrug. "So I guess a few people will leave with a good impression of the Firefly. That's what I was hoping for."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 am 
Shion smiles at Mumei and Koseki. "Happy for you two, Nakauchi-san, Hotaru-san! Can't say I've really met Shinjo-san, but from what you say he seems really nice. And Hotaru-san is likely to attract some attention too it seems, ne?", she says, smiling slightly as she pets Kurikoo's head.

She then turns to the Kitsune. "Does Kitsune-san also have someone in mind already?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:43 am 
Mumei takes in all the well-wishes, laughing at Izumi's. "He is...that's not the point but it doesn't hurt _at all_"

"Thanks, everyone. And really, if there's any help I can give-character references, make you look good on the dance floor, distract rivals...just let me know. Like you said, Hotaru-san, you've made a great showing, so I think you'd be in good shape if anyone caught your attention."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:07 am 
Izumi smiled at Shion.

"Noonehasparticularlystoodoutyetforme. Therearelotsofgoodpeopleherethough, butIhavetobemindfulofwhatMommaFoxwantsaswell. IhavemettheGovernor'sDaughternow. Chiruha-sanisreallyniceifabitnaiveaboutthelocalecosystem."

He did not yet know that his interest in Chiruha would wane to nothing once it became possible she was aware of or even part of the Cult. Mumei would inform him of that in the next timeslot.

Rainbow
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3