It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post subject: Re: [D11 EE] Tanabata (RP - Marketplace)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:00 pm 
"Can't all be any certain thing, or those few wouldn't be as interesting, " the priestess notes. "Special for being hard to plan or package."

"mmm...Like good taiyaki. I know we've had these sad little packaged ones for shipboard celebrations, but they can't compare to fresh." She follows along to the booth eagerly, the delicious smell drawing her all on its own.

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 pm 
"Hmmm... we could get one of each kind." Yul said. "Sesame, lotus paste... chocolate cream? Oh yeah." He nodded. Anything with 'cream' appealed to his Unicorn sensibilities.

He circled around the booth, peering curiously at the offerings.

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:50 pm 
Unfortunately for Yul, it wasn't real cream but only a soy substitute concocted for those who found themselves appreciating the texture cream brought but didn't have the stomach to go fully into milk.

Chiyoko took the lead at the line and took a glance at Yul, "Whoa, that's a lot! I guess it could be better to get a box and we can split it now or later?" she brought up before asking the vendor to get a hefty box of a dozen assorted taiyaki. It was practically a school of fish.

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:48 am 
Daidoji Shizuku wrote:
She blinked in confusion at the reaction, shaking her head. "Ah... I'm sorry for upsetting you. It's not really anything important. I just..." She paused, searching for a way to explain it that didn't insult anyone. "Things occasionally get heated in families where not everyone gets along, that's all. I won't have to deal with it much longer anyway, right?"

Akihiko's brow knits in confusion, but he comprehends this isn't something he has to deal with immediately. After a breath he nods and relaxes significantly. "Alright. I will want to understand at another time. And, I want you to know, I will..." He restrains himself a bit, knowing tomorrow will be rough for both of them. "I will do everything in my power to protect you from anyone that disrespects you." It sounds less impressive than what he wants to say, but hopefully it's enough.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:08 am 
"Don't you worry on that Hiruma-sama," she said with a little two-note-laugh, a small smile to finish off the thought a little.

Slipping up alongside the group, for the moment closer to Mumei for the moment and passing her a smile in a glance before she looked over the food. "Something to figure out when we get up on the roof, yea?" she said with a little laugh. "This'll be fun," she brought her hands together, looking to Chiyoko with a happy raise to her cheeks, a little squint. Passing the look to Mumei and Yul in turn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:33 am 
Mumei looks at the quantity of taiyaki the pair have picked up and tosses some coins in for a share. "You two...how many people are we feeding?! " she laughs. "No need for dinner tonight, it's all dessert!"

It's seriously nice to see everyone so happy. She smiles at Ichika, holding just a bit tighter to the moment in order to remember it later on. There would never be another Tanabata festival that didn't conjure memories of this one.

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:36 am 
It likely took a while for the vendor to get everything in order, especially when they had to get a fresh batch ready for the samurai customers and all of the assorted variety they had available. Eventually, she was eventually presented with a cardboard box with all sorts of wafting sweet odours in a paper bag.

Chiyoko walked back and triumphantly presented her purchase to the gang. "I hope that covers my share of the contributions tonight! It was really better to be safe than sorry. I didn't know who else we were going to run into."

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:17 am 
Akodo Akihiko wrote:
Akihiko's brow knits in confusion, but he comprehends this isn't something he has to deal with immediately. After a breath he nods and relaxes significantly. "Alright. I will want to understand at another time. And, I want you to know, I will..." He restrains himself a bit, knowing tomorrow will be rough for both of them. "I will do everything in my power to protect you from anyone that disrespects you." It sounds less impressive than what he wants to say, but hopefully it's enough.

She smiled warmly. "Thank you."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9