It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post subject: Re: [D11 EE] Tanabata (RP - Marketplace)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:16 am 
Hiruma Chiyoko wrote:
Chiyoko followed with her lead to the next group of friends. As they walked, she held the otori in one arm and pulled out her holorecorder to take a few shots of the marketplace festival, showing some of the heimen trying their hand at games. "Those all look pretty cute. Do you want to try some of them later?"

"I would love to Hiruma-sama!" she said brightly, laughing along as they went. "There's actually quite a few," she said, stopping as a few passerby crossed in front. "I really wanna try.. though I guess I shouldn't really count that pull game anyway, yea?" she said with a chuckle.

"Anyway.. before we get over there, anyway I should better introduce you? I don't think they'll be any worry but.. well, there's a lot of people and you don't seem like you really want to play up your.." she leaned in a lot, so she could speak softly despite the sounds of merriment all around. "..role as the Menace?"

Leaning back she laughed a bit, "Or anything else I might do, yea? They're good friends, and good people, but I want you to be comfortable too, yea?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:32 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
She follows the across-the-crowd gestures with some amusement.

"Yeaah, you can bet I'm informing you right away if you start growing actual mushrooms. That's terrifying. But.." she bumps her shoulder against him. "Yeah, it's got some good memories, and maybe with a little better management, it'll be less...aggressive, if we visited again."

Yul leaned closer, his voice pitching lower. "If I had, I'd have expected you to have noticed yesterday. We saw a lot of each other, after all." The grin he flashed at her was decidedly playful.

He moved back to a somewhat more proper distance, close enough that their arms still brushed together as they walked. "But yeah, no kidding. I don't think miais are supposed to have this much excitement. He glanced quickly around, frowning. "There's still some things I'm not sure about..."

He shook his head, his expression brightening. "But hey, that's for another time. Let's say hi to Ichika-san. She told me she wanted us to meet her friend. Hey, Ichika-san!" Smiling, Yul waved to the other pair.

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:08 am 
Chiyoko turned to take a glance at the game in question and nodded at Ichika, "Oohh, I'd count that as a game, especially on some of the Mantis worlds I've been to, anything based on chance is very much a game."

She smiled softly at Ichika in appreciation, "That's mighty considerate of you, Doji-san, really. I mean, I guess I am on leave at the moment and I don't want to make a huuuuge deal about it, if I had a choice. If they know, then they know. I'm not going to hide my face. I'll leave it to you, since you know your friends best?"

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:37 am 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
Yul leaned closer, his voice pitching lower. "If I had, I'd have expected you to have noticed yesterday. We saw a lot of each other, after all." The grin he flashed at her was decidedly playful.

He moved back to a somewhat more proper distance, close enough that their arms still brushed together as they walked. "But yeah, no kidding. I don't think miais are supposed to have this much excitement. He glanced quickly around, frowning. "There's still some things I'm not sure about..."

He shook his head, his expression brightening. "But hey, that's for another time. Let's say hi to Ichika-san. She told me she wanted us to meet her friend. Hey, Ichika-san!" Smiling, Yul waved to the other pair.

"mmm, yeah. A few freckles, no mushrooms. Did you know there's one behind your knee that looks a bit like a bunny?" While her own grin was playful, she wasn't kidding either.

She joins in the enthusiastic greeting. "That yukata is so cute!"

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:42 am 
"Okay!" she said happily. Glancing back ahead she checked the way was clear, seeing Yul waving again. Raising up on the front pads of her feet she gave another big wave. "It's gonna be fun," she said and giving Chiyoko a little beckoning wave to follow.

Making their wave over Ichika brought them up in front, "Nakauchi-san! Sh-" she thought, shook her head, "Yul-san," she said with a little smile glancing between the two. Bowing, quickly, she brought up a hand to indicate Chiyoko, "This is Hiruma Chiyoko-sama, a performer here with some extra time after her work and looking to spend it well. We met a few days ago in that cute little picture store," she chuckled into the back of her hand.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:02 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
"mmm, yeah. A few freckles, no mushrooms. Did you know there's one behind your knee that looks a bit like a bunny?" While her own grin was playful, she wasn't kidding either.

She joins in the enthusiastic greeting. "That yukata is so cute!"

Yul snorted. "Seriously, a bunny? No, I didn't know that." He leaned closer again. "But I was really interested in the ones on your..."

He straightened as Ichika made her way over, smiling, perhaps just a little flushed. "Ichika-san. You're looking really nice today. Hiruma-sama." Yul bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Ichika-san sounded really happy to be coming here with you today."

Frowning, Yul studied the Crab more closely. She looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it...

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:09 am 
Chiyoko made her way over with Ichika, staying away her holo recorder and her new plush otori friend for now. She waved at the pair and bowed afterwards. "Good evening! Helli! I knew that Doji-san here is quite the aspiring poet but I didn't know she also have her share of friends too. Nice to meet you both!"

She chuckled before giving Ichika a smirk, "Hey, I didn't know I was a bit deal but I'm just happy to be enjoying myself here."

Run by GM Boogiepop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:12 am 
Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:
"Akodo-sama." he replied, with a polite bow.

Of course, he didn't miss Shizuka brightening up at the Lion's arrival. She had seemed so interested in joining the Spider, but apparently her tastes had changed.

"Kuchiki Tsugiharu-san," the Lion says as he bows, greeting the Spider with a smile worthy of the clan's namesake. It might charitably be called friendly. "Thank you, Daidoji-san, for the introduction. And I hope you've found the festival enjoyable?" His smile for the Crane is quite different than the Spider received.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 am 
"Thank you!" she said with a blush, glancing between the two, Yul and Mumei, as she gave another little bow. Turning a bit more toward Chiyoko she giggled, "I've been looking forward to making sure you had a good time here since we spoke!" she said with an earnestness that was hard to beat. "I'm really glad to hear I'm doing a good job so far, yea?" she smiled again, but looked to Yul and Mumei.

"I hope you both've been having a good time too, yea?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:34 am 
Raffle sticks... These were probably somethign he should avoid with his luck the way it was today. Still sixteen was his lucky number and that's the number of games he intended to play today. With a nod mostly to himself he purchased five draws, and it turned out he was surpisingly lucky, at least on the first two.

Two big prizes and then three blanks... Well, it could certainly be worse, and no one could say he didn't get his money's worth. He decided to keep the smaller one, a megadon in some sort of sports team jersey. The other a huge baby Otori was given to one of the local monks around town, with instructions to gift it to the cutest young couple he came across. The man didn't have to comply of course, but Hayato thought he might.

5 draws of the raffle strings. Ee day 11 Let's see what we get: 5#1d10 10 9 5 2 1

25 Zeni Two plushes, larger one given away.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:44 am 
Akodo Akihiko wrote:
"Kuchiki Tsugiharu-san," the Lion says as he bows, greeting the Spider with a smile worthy of the clan's namesake. It might charitably be called friendly. "Thank you, Daidoji-san, for the introduction. And I hope you've found the festival enjoyable?" His smile for the Crane is quite different than the Spider received.

Even Shizuku wasn't so oblivious socially that she didn't notice the tension. She looked over to the games. "I actually haven't done too much in the way of the games yet. Maybe we should check them out?"

She bowed to Tsugiharu. "Let's speak later, Kuchiki-san."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:52 am 
Daidoji Shizuku wrote:

Even Shizuku wasn't so oblivious socially that she didn't notice the tension. She looked over to the games. "I actually haven't done too much in the way of the games yet. Maybe we should check them out?"

Tsugiharu bowed.

"I will look forward to it, Daidoji-san." he agreed readily. "May the Merciful One watch over you both."

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:12 am 
Daidoji Shizuku wrote:

For one heartbeat, the Akodo feels badly about coming in too brashly. But in the next, he hears the Spider's parting blessing and makes a face. Still, he returns the bow, then immediately moves as Shizuku requested.

"Perhaps the gun shooting? If you shoot as well as you can design shooting games, it should be easy," he says as they walk, smiling widely.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:16 am 
Mumei manages to bite down her laugh and bow in a passable greeting as Yul snaps back to some version of propriety. "Good to see you, Doji-san, and meet you Hiruma-sama." She hadn't been to the show, so she had little to go on to recognize the Crab star. The familiar addresses aren't missed either, though she restricts comment to a smile and questioning look at Yul.

She nods to Ichika's question, waving the plush lizard with some small sense of triumph. "It's not celebrated that much on ships, so this is really nice. The ceremonial bits and all the games. Everyone seems so happy, and that's just...after the past few days, I'm really enjoying that."

"Have you tried any of the games yet?"

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:21 am 
Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:
Tsugiharu bowed.

"I will look forward to it, Daidoji-san." he agreed readily. "May the Merciful One watch over you both."

"Be well, Kuchiki-san." She bowed, then stepped away.

Akodo Akihiko wrote:
For one heartbeat, the Akodo feels badly about coming in too brashly. But in the next, he hears the Spider's parting blessing and makes a face. Still, he returns the bow, then immediately moves as Shizuku requested.

"Perhaps the gun shooting? If you shoot as well as you can design shooting games, it should be easy," he says as they walk, smiling widely.

"Hai! That sounds like a great idea," she agreed with an eager nod. "I'm better with a sword, but I can shoot."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:31 am 
"I'm better with the radiant cannons on my Swiftclaw. So we're even. Maybe." He smiles brightly as he lays down two bu -- two shots for each of them. "Would you like the first shot?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:11 am 
"Sure!" She picked up the weapon, aimed and fired, but only hit the easiest part of her target. She sighed and smiled, hanging over the nerf toy and accepting the cookies as her prize. "Your turn!"

Tanabata: Firearms/Reflexes: 5d10o10k2 19

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:22 am 
Akihiko chuckles, probably more than he should, and when Shizuku gives him a questioning look, he taps the box of cookies. "You shot for the same target I was planning on."

Taking up the gun, he exhales and hits center mass on another pack of cookies. He reverses the gun, offering it to Shizuku for her next shot.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:32 am 
Shizuku shot again, but this one just went wide. She stuck out her tongue at the target in annoyance before laughing and hanging him back the gun. "It's not my night for target practice."

Tanabata: Firearms/Reflexes: 5d10o10k2 12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:53 am 
"Well, you did still crush me at the Fantasy Fight tournament. It's probably best that you not beat me add everything," he jokes.

To complete their shooting Akihiko takes aim at one of the sweet carbonated beverages, but his shot narrowly misses. His eyes narrow and he growls at himself for forgetting that critical exhale.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next