It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Re: [D0 EM] The early bird catches the worm
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:26 am 
Utaku Hyeon-ju wrote:
One of her neat eyebrows rose. It was a bold statement to make, one she doubted the meek doctor would have asked otherwise face-to-face. At least with the Crab listening in.

But now she had to say something flattering in return, she felt.

Quote:
Not many have said so, but perhaps I am? Rarely does one see the face of the pilot.

Kuchiki are the shugenja Family of the Spider, correct? I have heard you are among the most talented when it comes to fleshcraft and treatment of diseases.

Quote:
Hm well I can only speak to one of those qualities at the moment. Perhaps you will be able to show me your piloting skills if I am lucky. Though we may have to steal a ship since I doubt Phoenix will just let anyone fly one of their fighters.

But thank you, disease treatment is not my specialty, I focus more on surgery. Have to put the fighters back together again after they get shot. Or mauled by the dangerous fauna on unexplored worlds.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:30 am 
Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
Utaku Hyeon-ju wrote:
Quote:
Hm well I can only speak to one of those qualities at the moment. Perhaps you will be able to show me your piloting skills if I am lucky. Though we may have to steal a ship since I doubt Phoenix will just let anyone fly one of their fighters.

But thank you, disease treatment is not my specialty, I focus more on surgery. Have to put the fighters back together again after they get shot. Or mauled by the dangerous fauna on unexplored worlds.

Quote:
I am certain there will be chances to rent something to fly in, though doubtfully a fighter. I will certainly keep you in mind if I do see one that can be rented.

We should try to find a chance to talk more, once planet-side. Maybe a cup of tea or something where there's not as many noisy people?

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:11 am 
Quote:
Its a date.

Was the simple message he sent back along with the number for his communicator.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:34 am 
Quote:
Safe flight in the meantime.

Likewise, she forward the contact information to him, and put away her densai. She could tell by the sounds of the craft that they were doing last prep before they'd give the signal for everyone to strap in.

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 pm 
Susumu Nara wrote:
"Roles? I'm still young, but I played the same role for the last few years. A lead role in fact!" Nara grinned "I don't know if it was shown outside of Spider networks. It should have, it was great. The show was called Teenage Demon Hunter."

Tsukiko has heard of the infamous incident at the Spider awards ceremony and what supposedly went down there. As much as the clans try to censor and limit information, gossip still travels extremely fast, unable to be truly stopped over the web, especially for an event of its size. She gives Nara a sidelong glance, as if to confirm her suspicions. Nope, she doesn't look like a killer, but then again, recalling Nara's previous actions, she wouldn't put it past her. Probably not a good idea to mention that in the presence of so many Crab though.

"Oh, that's... impressive! So are you here because the show is finished?"

Servant Naoki Carrying: Sidearm, Portable Computer, Holorecorder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:39 pm 
Bayushi Tsukiko wrote:
"Oh, that's... impressive! So are you here because the show is finished?"

"Nooo, show isn't finished! It's paused right now though" Nara said, slipping into the seat next to the Scorpion as it seemed the shuttle was getting ready for departure. Pulling her chest over and putting it under her seat.

"I don't know what's happening, but now I'm here! Things change a lot" she giggled "what about you? What does Bayushi-san do?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5