It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: [D0 MN] Taking the Late Night Red Eye
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:00 am 
The Matsu looks to her communicator with a pleased look on her face now that everyone has exchanged contact information. "Excellent! Now we can make plans for those drinks later. I look forward to a nice evening with you all."

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:47 pm 
Mumei cranes her head into the aisle in interest, at the Fantasy Fight chirps and spilled cards. "ooo, never had a densai, but had a ...friend... as spotted me time at the ship's public consoles so we could play a bit. Never got terribly good, but had fun with an Elemental Spawn deck. Fun ta watch."

She offers the Matsu a slow grin, "likewise Matsu-san. Hoping for a few fun get togethers before we're all paired off and shipped home, wherever home might be."

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:16 pm 
Ujina Jin wrote:
Jin moved back towards his pack, pulling out his communicator, his Fantasy Fight cards slipping all over the floor.

"Damn it."

He made some changes on his communicator. "On broadcast now, I'm up for drinks. I'm sure we'll be busy with whatever dates we have set up but some obligation free socializing can't hurt anyone."

He eyed Yube, who was now under restraints, sort of. Thankfully.

"Anybody have any idea how this should go? I'll be honest, engagement and marriage have not bee high hon my priority list lately."

Eriko bend down and helped him pick up those cards he dropped without asking. If anything, it let get a better look to see what he dropped exactly. It wasn't so much business cards but the cards she had seen some children have their paws on. "Cards? I thought they put these things into a densai, or something. They must be worth something when it comes to collecting, Ujina-sama."

After picking up what she could, she would pass him over her stack. "Here you go. If they have dog ears on them, I swear they were that way when I picked them up..."

She nodded to the group. "Let me know when you find a place fun. I wouldn't be snooping the place for a bar, funny enough. Actually, I might just hit the library on first light. If it's truly an Asako joint, you could spend your entire stay in the library and not make a dent, I bet!"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:31 pm 
"I'mgoingtovisittheforests. Seethesegiantfungaltreescloseup. Localwildlifelooksgreataswell. Somuchtoseeanddohere."

Then he saw the Fantasy Fight promo cards and, although it seems impossible, spoke even quicker.

"OhyouplayEffEff!!! Idoaswell. WehavetohaveamatchsometimeUjina-san. Wetotallyhaveto!!!!!"

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:50 pm 
"Are you actually going to the legit wilderness, Kitsune-sama?" She asked curiously as she looked over to the Fox. "While I heard we're pretty safe there, things aren't exactly tame all around, if you get what I'm saying. Of course, I imagine that you know a thing or two regarding the associates to the Realm of Animals, ne?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:52 pm 
"Iplanto. Didn'tcomeallthewayoutherejusttomissthechancetoseeagiantfungalbiomefromadistance."

He grinned and practically bounced on the spot.

"Gottaseethemcloseup. Maybeevenclimbone. ThelocalwildlifeareOKduringdaylighthours. It'sonlyatnightthatthingsgethairy."

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:14 pm 
At some point, there was an obviously lost look on the Kuni's face as she looked straight at Izumi, still deciphering a bulk of what he said. "Sure, I doubt Kitsune-sama's ability to take care of himself. Well, I'd still take something or someone along, just in case you get some closer encounters. Don't want to end up losing an eye or an arm, you hear?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:26 pm 
"OhIcansoonsummonupabear . . . . orbearanaloguefordefense. Kitsuneareneverreallyalone."

Except in space . . . no Chikushudo connection here . . .

Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:34 pm 
"Oh, I bet, Kitsune-sama. For sure, that's true," she with a few small nods. There was a moment where she shot a glance the taller samurai, hoping that Izumi couldn't quite catch the expression in her eyes that seemed to ask them: did anyone catch all of that?!.

"You do you do, then. If we run in each other again, I'll be sure to ask you how things went. I'm thinking of doing more research before going out there, plan things out."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:37 pm 
"Sure. Justgetavehicle. Alwayssaferwithavehicle."

Maybe he wasn't totally fearless. Just mostly.

Rainbow
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4