It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: A miai makes for strange bedfellows (D1, LA, Room Two)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:01 am 
"I appreciate that." Yul said, grinning.

He moved to a closed locker, opening it. Inside, one could see his things already stashed away; he must have gotten there earlier. He began pulling various bits of a dress uniform in Unicorn colors out of it.

Chuckling, Yul shot Tenma a smile. "Yeah, really? No problem. There's always one, everytime I've been on a ship. I've gotten pretty good at sleeping through it." He slipped into one arm of the uniform jacket.

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:08 am 
Tsugiharu made a mental note that there were signs that the Scorpion was genetically weak. Not that he was going to end up with her, nor would any Spider....most likely. Still knowledge was power.

While the Bayushi tended to her things when the Unicorn wasn't looking but his fellow spider was, he made a hand gesture to her, palm up and middle two fingers tucked in towards the Bayushi. But just long enough for her to catch it before returning to his things.

"Hm, the feast this evening should be interesting. I wonder what cuisine the locals intend to serve to their newly arrived guests?"

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 pm 
Tenma did not pay attention to the two Spider, or any hand signals they might have with each other, though she normally might. Being in a clean bunk for the first time in a couple days was just too nice.

"The local food? I'm sure it will be fine, whether to my tastes or not. I hope it is not every dish with mushrooms, despite what I'd heard about the cuisine of this planet in the rumors."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:52 am 
Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:
While the Bayushi tended to her things when the Unicorn wasn't looking but his fellow spider was, he made a hand gesture to her, palm up and middle two fingers tucked in towards the Bayushi. But just long enough for her to catch it before returning to his things.

Shirokiku returned a nod, acknowledging the gesture and its meaning, but didn't find time to send a return before the Bayushi turned around.

"Rest assured, Bayushi-san; I imagine they will try and show a variety of cuisines - this is an event for every clan, after all."

Battlefield Carry: Daisho, Rifle, sturdy clothing, communicator, likely travelling pack

Bio
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2