It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Post subject: [EA3] - MidDay Ride [Open]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:20 am 
Ryuu had not immediately returned back to the city after the contest. Instead, he decided that riding Kinyobi needed more time and practice. It was a slow pace, as the great bird bobbed her head as they moved about the riding course.

He reached forward, stroking the bird along her neck, sharp, unblinking eyes as he looked about the horizon.

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai
Danger: Rifle, Light Armor

Post subject: Re: [EA3] - MidDay Ride [Open]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:55 am 
Michiya had similarly decided to take a ride on his bird after observing the race. He was not fool enough to put himself in danger for no real potential for success. But he had enjoyed watching those that had participated in the course.

Seeing one of those that had done better at it, he urges his otori to catch up. Almost losing his balance, he slows when he gets closer before greeting the Spider. "Good afternoon, Daigotsu-san. You had a good showing on the course today," he said with a smile and a nod.

Carries: Wakizashi, Sidearm, Communicator, Densai, Portable Informator, Persnal Seal, Holorecorder, Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:37 am 
"Seppun-sama. Good Afternoon." He bowed to the Imperial, slowing Kinyobi down to a trot. The otori let out a shrill Kweh, looking to the other bird.

"Thank you. That is very kind of you to say. Wasn't enough to make the podium. But I enjoyed myself out there." He smiled slightly, that disconcerting way that was always out of place.

"How are you finding the festival so far?"

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:07 am 
"Interesting. The different competitions seem very physical in nature, so I get the feeling that the governor here favors such things. Which doesn't bode well for someone like me that tends towards more social or mental focuses. But it is what it is," he says with a chuckle, apparently okay with that."

Carries: Wakizashi, Sidearm, Communicator, Densai, Portable Informator, Persnal Seal, Holorecorder, Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:14 am 
"I am sure you will still do well, all things considered, Seppun-sama." He grinned as they continued to ride. Kinyobi let out a soft kweh, then a sneeze, before picking up her pace.

The Daigotsu nodded. "It is hard, not to think on the weight of responsibility, showing up here. Any one catch your eye so far?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:32 am 
"Plenty of folks catch the eye, but I have not formed an opinion on who I might choose if I get to make a choice, or any specific hopes about who might choose me if they have the opportunity. I'm still learning about the other participants," he says with a shrug. "It's not a very simple matter so it's not something I want to rush, but I do hope that I'm not left at the end still wondering."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]