It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: And another one... (Day 1 Late Afternoon, Tian's)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:35 am 
"Well, glad I could help?" He offered with a polite smile as their order arrived. "Sorry to hear you were having an awful day up to now though."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:04 pm 
"Not your fault. You know how things go when some people are only interested at looking at one thing on a person" Nara shrugged "it's fine. He's not worth the trouble, and I can always shoot him if he keeps it up, ne?"

Nara grinned. It wasn't easy to tell if she was joking or not.

"Ooh, this is the food?" she eyed it up "which is mine?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:23 pm 
"Just make sure to do it from far away so it's harder to tell who it was." Hayato advised, in all likelihood he was joking, but then she was too right?

"But I suppose I do know a thing or two about things like that. Some people are only lookign at certain things after all, or for certain things might be more exact." At her question, he pushed one of the pieces of cake in her direction. "This one seems liek the bigger piece, and you have had a worse day then me."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:27 am 
"Heee, I shall I shall!" Nara grinned, eyeing up the cake that was moved towards her.

"This looks very sweet. I'm going to have a sugar rush!" she giggled, carefully breaking off a piece of the cake and popping it in her mouth. Her eyes lit up, and she looked blissfully happy as she slowly enjoyed the cake.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:02 am 
She was something of an odd duck, but then many samurai were, so Hayato just decided to ignore it. Instead concentrating on her reaction.

"I take it you like it?" He offered before taking a bite of his own piece. Her expression seemed to suggest that at least.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:12 am 
"Mhm!" Nara managed to say before the next piece vanished. "So good. I've not had anything like this! How do they make it? I wonder if I could get someone to make it every day!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:28 am 
"Ah, im not sure about that myself." He offered with a shrug. "Some of the Unicorn here might know though." Hayato smirked playfully.

"If you manage to marry one of them, it could be you can get them to make it for you whenever you want." Not that he figured the woman was looking for a pony.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:14 am 
"It's a Unicorn dish?" Nara said, looking down at the food with a slight frown "Unicorn don't like me. Or Spider. Or me as a Spider. Maybe there's a way..."

She sighed.

"I don't want to just keep buying it from here."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:14 am 
"Most folks don't like me either." He replied with an amused smile, he was a Mantis after all and most people found the way his Clan operated questionable. "But that's usually before they get a chance to know me."

"But there are ways to get in people's good graces despite your clan, you just got to find them." He took a moment to sip his tea thing. "Course you can always just look for someone who is a good cook, could be they'd learn to make it for you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:59 am 
"Why? You seem fine to me" Nara said with a tilt of her head "is it because everyone thinks Mantis are pirates? You're not though, it's been hundreds of years since those things could be said. However, maybe it would be better to just find someone to teach about making it. Or keep giving businesses money" she shrugged, before picking up the tea to sip.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 am 
"Something like that." He replied with a smirk, his clan hadn't really been a popular one for centuries.

"You're likely right though, best to find someone you like instead of trying to marry someone just because they can make cake." Be smiled. "Git to keep in mind what your clan wants too."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:49 am 
"Can Tsuruchi-san make cake?" Nara suddenly asked, looking at the man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 am 
"Mever really tried if im honest." He replied an amused smile "Though i suppose if I had reason enough I could try my hand at it "

"What about you Susumu-san, are you a baker?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:05 am 
Nara shook her head.

"No, I'm an actress. I don't think I could cook anything without burning myself, the food, or the building. Maybe even all 3."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:40 am 
"I see..." Don't let spider girl near a stove, gotcha. "

He took a sip of his tea, it was sweet but not terrible. "But you're an actress? Ever play in anything I might have seen?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:18 am 
"Only if you've connected to the Spider network before. I'm the lead in a tv drama called Teenage Demon Hunter" Nara beamed a smile at that "it's very fun!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:25 am 
"Ah, glad to hear you enjoy it." He hadn't connected to the Spider network before though so he'd never seen it. "Maybe some day I'll get the chance to give it a watch though."

"Never know where you might be in the future, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:12 am 
"I know the studio would be happy to show it to other clans, but it seems the other networks don't want to accept the offer" Nara shrugged "still, maybe one day. Tsuruchi-san might even find himself in Spider colours, ne? Then you can enjoy all of our wonderful programming!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:55 am 
"It is a possibility." He agreed, taking another bite of his cake. "And if it happens I'll be sure to give your show a watch."

Though now he waa wondering why other networks wouldn't pick it up. "Do you think you'll be able to continue starring in it if you marry out?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:28 am 
Nara went to speak, then frowned.

"I didn't think of it. I don't know. Maybe? The studio is a Spider one, and we did have someone who wasn't Spider in the first season. Whether someone who isn't Spider can be the star though is another matter."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next