It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

Post subject: [D4 LE] Rain of Fury (Blue Bird) (OPEN)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:30 pm 
Several men in black suits stood outside the karaoke bar, the locals clearly steering away from the location. The clerk behind the desk looked rather awkward - he clearly would have preferred to be anywhere else. Anyone entering the Blue Bird would be greeted by someone singing loudly while managing to hit most of the notes. The door to the singular booth was open, the booming male voice echoing through the narrow corridors.

"I believe Planet will talk to us if we are willing to listen."
- Asako Mafuyu

Post subject: Re: [D4 LE] Rain of Fury (Blue Bird) (OPEN)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:33 am 
Locals avoiding a location says a lot about why you shouldn't go there. It was the smart decision.

"Ooo, what's going on?" the very not smart Nara said as she approached, dressed up and still looking nice as she peeked in.

"Is this the karaoke bar? Can I go in?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:09 am 
The guards would check that Nara wore her sidearm on a peace knot as proper and then would let her pass.

- Asako Mafuyu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:03 am 
Nara was many things, but she wasn't quite that stupid. The weapon was indeed peace tied with a pretty green bow that matched her outfit. Once allowed in she blinked a few times, before moving closer to the singing.

"Wowy..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:21 pm 
Singular, slightly off-tune male voice filled the corridors, the staff of the establishment looking rather unhappy with the situation. Still, no-one would stop Nara and were she to keep going, she could see the governor himself singing his heart out, embracing the microphone, his two assistants sitting in the room, both of them trying to work in the cacophony of the karaoke house.

- Asako Mafuyu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:55 am 
Nara couldn't help but grin.

"Heee, the governor likes to sing~"

She slipped in, bowing.

"Want a duet?" the girl said.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:29 am 
"Uh-huh..." the governor turned to look at Nara. "Who in the name of Fukurokujin's books you are?" He asked, poking the microphone in her direction, trying to make sense of the Spider girl.

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:24 am 
"I don't know what my name is in Fukurokujins book is, but my name is Nara. Susumu Nara!" Nara bowed again, beaming a big smile "and I love to sing!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:55 am 
"Susumu-san." the governor nodded, letting his hand drop. "So, you would want to sing?" Naokuni asked, stepping closer and extending the microphone to the Spider girl. "Well, show me your stance!"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:14 am 
Nara moved up, a nod and a big smile as she accepted the mic.

"Hai! I'll do my best Asako-sama!"

She hopped up, her kimono almost dragging on the floor as she walked over to the machine and just spun the options without looking before it came to a stop.

"Heee, I know this one~"

She selected it, then turned and began to sing a song. She seemed pretty good at it as well, getting very into it! Her dancing left a lot to be desired, likely due to the difficult clothing, but she didn't care. She looked happy.

D4 LE singing. Sensation for skill, voice for 1k1. Calling a raise: 6d10o10k5-5 28

D4 LE dance. FR from sensation: 3d10o10k2 9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:09 pm 
The old man stepped back to give Nara some space, his assistants shuffling out of the way, both of the commoners wondering what kind of a lunatic would join their lord for karaoke. When Nara began to dance, the governor didn't quite know where to look, figuring out that he might as well as stare at his shoes, his toes tapping rhythm for Nara's song.

When she was done, Naokuni looked up. "Not bad at all. For a Spider." he grinned, extending his hand to the Nara. "My turn?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:23 am 
Nara smirked at that, offering the mic back to Naokuni.

"Top that."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:59 pm 
"Oh I think I will!" The governor poked the karaoke machine for a moment, holding the microphone to his chest before he began to sing, loud and clear. Now he was not as talented - or trained as Nara was, but the old man lacked no passion, putting his heart and soul into the mediocre performance, his assistants clapping their hands as if their lives depended on it.

"So, what do you think?" he asked Nara when he was done.

____

OOC: People don't roll after day change without GM permission.

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:46 pm 
Nara clapped as the performance finished, a beaming smile on her face.

"I concede to Asako-samas heart and passion, which shines brighter than a fireball! I'm very impressed, I hope I can give even half the passion into my performances as Asako-sama does."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]