It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:22 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: And another one... (Day 1 Late Afternoon, Tian's)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:17 am 
This was most assuredly not a place to find coffee, it fact it really wasn't the type of place that Hayato tended to visit at all. But tea did have caffeine, and sugar was a somewhat acceptable substitue so here we was.

Starring at the sign a small frown made it's way onto his lips, the question was which one was the most caffeine for his zeni.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: And another one... (Day 1 Late Afternoon, Tian's)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:27 am 
What an awful meeting. The nakodo was mean. The other Spiders were...well, they seemed fine, but the nakodo was mean! Nara walked along, muttering in an annoyed tone to herself, looking for something to distract her.

The woman, who looked like a walking rainbow and seemed to have very little in the way of mons, managed to come to a stop before walking into the man standing in front of a shop, taking a step back.

"Oops. Sorry!" she bowed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:41 am 
"Ah..." Hayato blinked and moved to the side. "No need to apologize, I was the one standing in the middle of the road."

He couldn't quite pinpoint her clan, but the clothes and their costly nature put her as some sort of samurai.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:19 pm 
"I wasn't looking where I was going" Nara commented, peeking at the shop.

"Oo, what's this?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:53 pm 
"Some sort of tea and sweet shop by the looks of it." He looked towards the young Samurai-ko, likely not a Phoenix, she didn't see to be local at least. Which meant she was likely here for the miai.

"Care to join me inside, see what its all about?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:01 pm 
"Oh yes please!" Nara said eagerly, nodding a few times "I'd love to!"

There was a brief pause, before she added "oh, I'm Nara. Susumu Nara."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:35 am 
"Tsuruchi Hayato." He introduced himself, rather pleased he was correct about her not being a local. "A pleasure to make to meet you "

Stepping inside he waited for Nara to follow before continuing. "I've seen a place like this around a time or two, never been inside though."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:55 am 
"They have nothing like this back on Whisper. At least not that I've seen" Nara commented as she stepped in, gazing at the menu "everything is full of...milk, it seems. Very unique. I've not had cheese cake in um...." she frowned for a moment, before shaking her head "I don't remember. Maybe never."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:24 am 
"It seems Cheesecake is in order then." Hayato offered with a smile stepping forward to start placing the order. two slice of cheesecak and a milk tea with pearls for him, and..." He turned back towards Nara.

"Any particular Flavour of tea you wanted to try, or just want a normal one like me?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:45 am 
"Mm...." Nara looked thoughtful, before looking at Hayato and nodding. "The same please! It sounds nice, and I trust your judgement on these!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:06 am 
Hayato nodded and put in the order, not seeming to mind paying for the both of them. "I'm not sure I'd go trusting my tastes too far." He repleid with a wry smile. "I like bitter more then sweet after all."

"Should we find a table though?" It might take a moment for their order to be ready after all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:22 am 
"Ooh, good idea" Nara nodded twice, before skipping away to the table closest to the back, having already pushed the awful day to the back of her mind. She was getting treats!

"This one good?" she called to the boy. There was a couch on one side and normal seats on the other, and it was pretty far from the serving area.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:26 am 
"Fine by me." He offered with a easy smile, as he trailed after the young woman. The workers would bring them their refreshments when they were ready.

He'd wait a moment to see what she picked before picking the other, though if she seemed uncertain he'd take the normal side over the couch. "It should be nice in peaceful in the back liek this."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:44 am 
"Peaceful is nice. Means if the food is awful nobody will hear us complain, ne?" Nara giggled "what do you think of the planet so far? It's really different to home. Like, super different."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:23 am 
"Well, it's not too bad all things considered. Though I rather hope this heat isn't a constant thing." He reached up and ran a hand through his hair.

"If so, I think the Phoenix might need to put in the effort to install a few more pools for swimming."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:23 pm 
"Mm, I'm kind of glad I packed comfortably, although I did it in expectation of books everywhere...wait, swimming?" Nara blinked "there's pools here?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:56 pm 
"Well there is one that I've heard of." Perhaps as a Mantis it was his prerogative to find any local bodies of water you could swim in. "Don't think swimming is too popular amongst the Phoenix though, or there would be more."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:38 am 
"Books don't survive well in water, ne? Nor do most readers" Nara nodded "I don't think I've actually been to a swimming pool though. At least I can't remember if I have! I've not brought a swimming costume at all. Oh dear...I wonder if I can get one from anywhere. Do you know the area Tsuruchi-san?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:25 am 
That brought a smirk to his lips, he hadn't know readers had trouble with swimming. He was also unsure of how someone hadn't been in a pool before, but then most other clans were a tad odd.

"Only as much as I could see in the handful of hours I've been here." Hayato offered with a shrug. "I know there is a department store nit far from here that sells swimsuits though."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:12 am 
"Oh, that's good! I'll have to visit that tomorrow then" Nara said with a few nods "thank you Tsuruchi-san! I was having an awful day up until now but between unique sweet foods and saying about the pool I feel a lot better" she gave him a smile "now I can be fully prepared for everything!"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next