It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Tasteful right? (Day 3 Early Afternoon, Silver star.)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:02 am 
Hayato stared down at his Densai a small frown making its way onto his face as he read something on it.

Quote:
Lucky Number: 20
Lucky Color: Ivory
Love Luck: **
Work Luck:****
Money Luck: *****
General Luck: ***
"It's time to hit the weekly grind! That latest project at work is sure to go well, if you play this right you might see a promotion in your near future! If you've been thinking of making any purchases this is the day for it, Daikoku will be favoring you.

Ivory .. Did accessories even come in that color? Maybe? He sighed softly as his gaze moved from the densai to the department store. What color was ivory anyways? It was kinda like white, right? Frowning softly he started making his way through the store. The utaku had mentioned something about watches he recalled.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: Tasteful right? (Day 3 Early Afternoon, Silver star.)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:28 am 
Bumping, once more, into Ichika! Which was.. "Wow!" she said with a happy little giggle. "What are the odds, eh, Tsuruchi-san?" she said, making the little elbow jabby motion. Today she was dressed in, by chance, the very outfit they'd picked together by sheer chance. Having worn the other yesterday, it only made sense.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:05 am 
"Oh! Doji-san.' A smile made it's way onto his lips, followed by a soft chuckle. "Not high I'd say. Unless we both secretly spend entirely too much time in department stores." His eyes drifted down to take in the outfit she was waering.

"Oh, but you're looking quite cute today, turns out that dress does look quite good on you!"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:56 am 
"Thanks!" she said with a bright smile, giving a little lean to either side to show it off. "Doesn't quite feel complete without the hat yet though," she said, touching where it would have reached out to in the air.

"Still," she gave a little spin, "it feels nice!" she laughed sweetly. "Anyway, Tsuruchi-san, how are you doing?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:38 am 
"You're right about the hat." He agreed with a thoughtful nod, watching the Crane girl for a moment as she showed off the dress. "Is that what brought you here today?"

"Me?" He smiled. "Good, I preformed well in today's contest, and honestly it was nice to get out and about for a bit. I hope your day has been pleasant as well?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:00 am 
"I got some things done, hung out with my bunkmates" she said with a smile, thinking on her morning. "I just came from seeing that a letter got delivered before a meeting with someone later, so I figured I'd come see what's about in the meantime, get something to eat quick maybe on the way."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:17 am 
Somehow he wasn't surprised that the young Crane woman was popular. She likely had a lost of invitations going on for days, not that such particularly bothered Hayato. "Sounds like quite the busy morning." He mused as he glanced around the department store..

"I admit to sleeping in today myself, and then being busy with the days event. So I've not been nearly as productive.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:46 pm 
"Not too busy, but I suppose it is compared to sleeping in," she said, bringing her hand up to cover a giggle. "Though, really, if you went off on that event then I'd say it was the other way around, Tsuruchi-san. I sent a letter while you.. well, I heard it was pretty exhaustive what they had you all do!" she said with a small laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:43 pm 
He offered the Crane a wry smile as he ran a hand through his hair. "I suppose it was a bit of an ordeal, especially if you aren't used to that sort of thing. Honestly though it mostly just reminded me of school, so it wasn't all that bad."

"Though I did hear of a few people that were injured and had to be taken to the hospital." He finished with a bit of a girmace.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:58 pm 
Ichika raised a hand as if to point at him, but then pursed her lips. Turning that into a frown she glanced down, "Well.. I hope they'll be alright," she shook her head, putting on a smile, "No, I'm sure the Phoenix will take good care of their guests," a nod to reaffirm this for herself.

"Still," she looked back to Hayato, "doesn't that just prove that your morning was a bit more productive than mine, Tsuruchi-san?" she asked with a soft-awkward chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:11 pm 
"I suppose it does at that." He replied with a bit of a awkward smile, he really should of kept the mood in mind. "And I bet it doesn't hurt your case to know I preformed rather well either."

He flashed her a grin, and took a step forward hesitating to make sure she was following him. He had managed to find the womens hat section the last time he was here, and even knew a path that avoided the womens lingerie section.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:38 pm 
"It certainly doesn't Tsuruchi-san!" she said cheerfully stepping forward with him. Ever dutiful to her conversation partner as she was, in one form or another, this time it was following along!

"So, what'd you come back for today, hmm?" she asked, tilting her head away from him to look over toward him in a manner displaying her curiosity.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:43 pm 
"I was going to but a watch or two, maybe some some glasses as well." He smirked as he continued his way towards the ladies hats. "Just a few things to spiff up my appearence I suppose."

He chuckled softly. "Can't show up to every place looking like something the cat dragged in, right?" Especially if there were going to be dates in his future.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:30 am 
"Oooo," she said, leaning forward a bit and then fully committing and stepping forward a few steps. Taking a look at him as she spun about. Spinning about again to fall back into step with him. "I don't think you look that bad, Tsuruchi-san, but I definitely think a few accessories might do you some good!" she said, with a cheeky little smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:18 am 
He smirked stifling something of a chuckle. "I think that is the consensus when it comes to my appearance." He reached a hand up to to adjust his collar perhaps to mask a tiny bit of embarrassment.

"I'll just have to land a date or two to makes the effort worth while now."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:29 am 
"Hmmmm," Ichika vocalized as she glanced over at Hayato. Putting an index finger on her chin. "Any dates you're trying to land, Tsuruchi-san?" she asked with a mischievous little chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:17 am 
"Hrm, I suppose there are a few." He replied with a soft chuckle. "Perhaps not quite as many as I should be though."

Hayato ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe you'd like to join me on one sometime Doji-san. Unless you prefer meeting by chance in department stores."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:01 am 
"Well, we've had such luck so far with it," she giggled, bringing her hand up to cover it. Nodding, "I would like that Tsuruchi-san. Allow us to get to know one another better instead of just," she grabbed something nearby, some little beanie hat, "learning more and more about each other's sense of style" she laughed again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:07 am 
"I never thought you'd be the type for beanies" Hayato replied an amused smile on his lips. "Though i do suppose some pdople are cute enough to pull off just about anything."

Glancing her way he chuckled. "Thanks for excepting, I suppose now I just need to find a place to go."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:26 am 
With a light laugh she set the beanie back where she found it, not wanting to cause any more of a ruckus for the joke than she might have. "Mhmmm," she vocalized, with a light tease to the tone. "Well, it's a good thing Tsuruchi-san has the ability to contact me, yea? Unless you figure it out before we part again," she smiled.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next