It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: D3 Side Event: To serve beyond the call of duty (LA)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:41 am 

Kishi grumbled a little. "Once the magistrate gets here or when finds you later, I'm sure you'll get a stern talking to. You should take your thanks while you can."

"Taku-kun, wait by the vehicle, I'll take you back to your mother's...She very worried about you but I'm sure she'll be glad to see," he instructed the boy, who obeyed easily enough.

The engineered turned his direction to the fallen reavers and took off his glasses, giving them a wipe. He spoke under his breath, almost making sure to not like Taku hear. "Reavers...figures. You almost think there's a bad omen following that boy..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:14 pm 
"Are incidents like this common for the boy Asako-sama?" Satoru asked

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:23 pm 

"No, thankfully," he gave a shake of his head. "Taku-kun's just been through a lot, especially with the passing of his father in the wild...in almost the same manner. Ayano-san just hadn't the heart to tell him the full details. That I leave in her hands...I don't think she thought he would actually go look for his father. Hopefully, this will smarten up the boy and I do apologize on his family's behalf."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:25 pm 
Shoan frowns deeply. It was definitely an ill omen. But the boy could not be blamed.... well, no more than most his age.

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:18 pm 
"Ujina Jin, nikutai of the 101st Drop Trooper brigade, 1st Spaceborne Battalion." Jin gave a nod towards the chief engineer. "Is this a common enough occurrence then?" He asked with concern.

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:35 pm 

"It's not, Ujina-san," he said, feeling he answered that question already, even if it wasn't exactly the same question. "The Phoenix children here are well educated enough to not run off into the wilderness. Taku-kun is just in an unfortunate circumstance."

He looked off in the distance and saw a few more ATVs approaching, this time Phoenix yoriki.

"Well, here comes the cavalry. You should be free to go, you've done nothing in my eyes. I should be able to handle the rest from here and make sure the boy gets home to his mother. You'll be well appreciated for what you did here with us, at least, even if the magistrate tells you otherwise. I'll make sure the magistrate sees it my way."

All PCs involved here gain +0.5 Glory!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:59 pm 
"Of course Asako-sama, anything to be of service to our kind hosts." Satoru said with a bow. Children acting this way on Spider space would likely not fair as well. Hopefully the child would be properly disciplined to learn from such mistakes.

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3