It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D3, EN] Ain't no party like a Room 6 Party (Room...6)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:10 am 
(Do to A TIME PARADOX an Otori plushie materializes on the Daidoji....GREAT SCOTT WE HAVE CHANGED THE PAST!)

Ishiyo's smile grows more pensive. "I did not win a single game...but one of the other participants gave me one of the Otori plushies." She sets the stuffed bid next to Inu-tai. For a moment in time she considers how hard it would be for her to attach the two temporarily...

"Oh I have seen some of the other Minor Clanners as well. The Hare, Fox, and Osprey. The seem like a nice bunch."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:56 am 
Koseki nodded in sympathy. "At least you were rewarded by the power of friendship. Have you chosen a name for it yet?" He looked over at turned his plushy's head to follow.

"They are a very nice bunch, we have had some adventures together already! Oh, and you have met Suzume-san too, so I think you have the full set." The little otori nodded in agreement.

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:04 am 
Nozomi shook her head. "There is one more Lion here for this miai. Ikoma Shoan no Murame."

She looked down to her own otori plush and smirked. "I believe these will be easier to manage than the actual thing."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:16 am 
"Oh...the real ones were very pleasant. I need to learn how to ride one though," Another light laugh, "I probably looked a fool hanging onto Uguisu in a dress uniform, but it was ratheh fun."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:48 am 
"Ishmael was quite boisterous as well. A real fighter, that one." Ganbold nodded firmly. "Did me proud, rollin' me like he did."

Wears: Sturdy, sensible clothing. A scimitar and a wakizashi. His communicator.
FIGHTING!: Heavy Armor, Khal Tugalga: His Sidearm, Three Swords, Advanced Gas Mask, Night-Vision Goggles.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:52 am 
Looking at his companions prompted a sheepish grin. "Well, i guess you're in luck? I just finished this..."

A few buttons were pressed on his Desai and a document was called up on the screen. He passed it around.

The Otori Safety Manual
By Hotaru Koseki
Your guide to the riding birds of Asakaze
Version 1.0

There were little stick figures of otori and their samurai riders running around the cover page.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:10 pm 
"Eh? You wrote all this so fast?" Nozomi said, peering at the densai. She smiled faintly and then dipped her head. "Very impressive."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:23 pm 
The Crane was likewise impressed, "You must have had some time on you-eh hands...and a talent for both assessment and technical writing." She chuckled softly and gave an approving nod.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:58 am 
He gave them a winning smile. "Thanks. I guess I was inspired, it all came together pretty quickly. Blinky didn't seem to mind me taking all those measurements, and we had a Minor Clans otori race. So I got lots of data and worked out the rest."

He poured a bunch of sake for everyone. "We're a pretty safety conscious bunch, the Firefly. I guess it comes with the territory."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2