It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Early Morning Practice [Day 2, EM, Expecting]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:56 am 
"Fancy?"

Nara looked thoughtful for a few moments, before smiling brightly.

"Nope! Nobody at all! But I wasn't supposed to be here so I have time to find someone! What about Matsu-san?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:01 am 
“Hmmm... I have a few people I’m keeping an eye on.” Hide brought up a hand to the back of her neck as she tilted her head in attempt to stretch. “Couple of Crab. There’s a lot of Crane here, but I’m probably going to pass on them.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:38 am 
"Ehh, why? I mean Crab are Crab I suppose, but aren't Crane like the target for Emperors normally? If they're good enough for Emperors then I think Matsu-san would also look good with one" Nara said with a tilt of her head "I think if they catch your eye there's usually a good reason and you should find out why, ne?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:42 am 
“Oh, no, I don’t have any Crane that I’m looking at. I was just saying there happens to be a lot of Crane here. Pretty sure either side of that union has nothing to gain.” Hide shrugged, she was being pretty business-minded about marriage, as she should be.

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:46 am 
"Oh. Huh. Ok. Then why not the Crabs, other than their unfair discrimination against dutiful Spider samurai?" Nara asked, her head still tilted

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:52 am 
“Raw resources.” Short, sweet, and blunt. Hide didn’t hold back the reasoning behind the Lion’s desires for Crab marriages. “Gotta think about the Clan.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:53 am 
"Oh."

Nara paused, thoughtfully, for a few long moments, before she spoke again.

"Then you should marry a Spider. We go to every new planet before everyone, so we can see all the new resource before everyone."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:57 am 
“You sure a Spider would even want a Lion spouse?” Hide gave Nara a curious look. “Here I assumed your Clan would have been way more for further solidifying your alliances that you have right now.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:16 am 
"Spider are more interested in good talents than anything. Matsu-san is a good talent, so fits that criteria" Nara said with a smile "so I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to marry you!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:29 am 
Hide’s brow knitted in deep thought. Should she feel flattered by this? Was the Susumu hinting something? “Ah, thank you, Susumu-san. It’s nice to hear that I’m a viable candidate.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:05 am 
"You're welcome! I think it's the best thing possible" Nara said with a beaming smile "but as long as Matsu-san ends up in a happy place that also helps with duties then everything is good, ne? I don't know what the future holds, but I like to think simple while I work out what's going on here."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4