It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Damp Shoes [Day 4, EN, Common]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:09 am 
Kamui looks thoughtfully for a minute. "Hum, probably right, Doji-san. I from my army uniform, formal uniform, suits and cloths I sleep in. Oh and set of board shorts..." He gives Ichika a smile and a nod.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:46 am 
Exchanging the smile and nod she looked to them both with a quick smile. Grabbing up her communicator she typed away a quick message to Shinjo Yul.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 am 
Eyebrows rise over the steam as Mumei listens while sipping more of her brew. The mustyness is growing on her.

"Uniform, Daidoji-sama? Are you a pilot too? Seems like quite a few came to the miai."

She offers a nod to Ichika's comments. "Tailoring's not that big a deal with the loose styles here, at least if my experience with student dance costumes is anything to go by. Just stay simple."

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:16 am 
Glancing down at her communicator again, she taps out a quick reply and then looked back up with a smile. Nodding along with Mumei's comment on her comments to reaffirm her agreement to the additional comment on her comments, with a smile of course.

Then, "There are, aren't there," she commented a touch absently, a furrowed brow as she looked down a little into the thought. Pulling up her hand she seemed to raise a finger for each she was aware of, and got to four. Which certainly felt like quite a few considering how many people she'd actually interacted with so far.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:02 pm 
She watches each finger, silently assigning a name to each until the fourth pops up. "Oooo, four? I knew of three. Why so many? Is it unusually difficult to find matches for pilots otherwise?"

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:09 pm 
"None of the ones I know seem to want to get married away from their ships," she commented, chuckled a little at the thought. "So," she shrugged with a little exaggeration, "Maybe?" and then laughed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:22 pm 
Settling her shoulders back into the not terribly comfy chair, the Osprey looks skyward, pensively. "I could that, and understand being attached to the machine keeping you alive, granting you freedom up there..."

"There are worse attachments." She balances the mug on a knee and pushes damp hair behind her ear. It's been damp all day from dashes place to place in the rain.

"You're not the fourth pilot, are you Doji-sama?"

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:47 pm 
"Me?" she pointed at herself, shook her head with a light chuckle. "No no, just a poet," she laughed a little more. "Hmm.. let's see," she brought her hand back up, flipping it so her palm was facing the ceiling and counted with each finger again, "Shinjo Yul, Kuni Koryn, Utaku Hyeon-ju, and Daidoji Ishiyo," she thought over the list again, nodded and closed her hand.

"But you are right," she nodded twice, "there's even a poetic nature to the relationship," she smiled and gave a little brow raise, tilting her head with a smile. Pulling up the pillow in her lap she fluffed it, much as she could and then returned to leaning into it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:23 pm 
"A poet? OK. You are the only poet I've met here so far." She lifts her mug in something of a toast. "Nice to have something unique to stand out with, no?"

"Kuni-sama's the one I hadn't met or heard of second-hand. At least they aren't all from the same clan, so it's not some oddly concentrated effort by a given clan."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:20 pm 
"Mmm, hmmm," she agreed with a happy little nod, smiling brightly with lips alone. "My mother always seemed to suggest it would be the quality that would help me get a good husband someday," she glanced away for a moment, a sigh as she rested her head onto the rather un-comfy pillow for comfort.

"Well," she perked her head up a bit, "two of them are my bunk-mates, so they are a little concentrated that way maybe," she said with another lighter chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:34 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
Eyebrows rise over the steam as Mumei listens while sipping more of her brew. The mustyness is growing on her.

"Uniform, Daidoji-sama? Are you a pilot too? Seems like quite a few came to the miai."

She offers a nod to Ichika's comments. "Tailoring's not that big a deal with the loose styles here, at least if my experience with student dance costumes is anything to go by. Just stay simple."

"Oh, no, Nakauchi-sama. I am in the army. I'm a tropper, and driver. Well, I haven't done much driving right now, being in space a lot watching impormant cargo or caravans." He feels like he missing driving a lot.

"Hum, ok. You two have convened me be try something new then. I will go tomorrow to go shopping for some new clothes." He throws up a bit like he's gives up to the two oh them, with a smile.

"Hum, I just met the nicest woman, Moshi Atena of the Mantis Clan." He starts thinking about his time at the Drucken' Crab.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:35 am 
Both brows raised, a mischievous little smile, leaning toward him ever so slightly, "Oooohh?" she looked over to Kamui. "You know Moshi-san, huh?" she smiled, gave a little teasing shake of her nose. "What is she like, Daidoji-san?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:04 am 
He scenes a trap, but he's not a good lair. And, Ichika is a Crane and very nice. "Hum well... She's lived a tough life so far. But, she seems like a lovely woman. We had a nice long talk at the Drunken' Crab. I get the feeling you know her also, Doji-san." He gives Ichika a sly grin.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:52 am 
Mumei feels a bit more warmth toward the Osprey's parent family, even if current events have her less appreciative of their parent clan. "I feel like I should have met her, there's few enough of us shugenja at the miai, but enough overall that meeting everyone is tough." She turns the Doji's question back at her. "What do you think she's like, Doji-san?"

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:27 pm 
"I don't know yet, unfortunately!" she said, laughing a bit unrestrained. Glancing between them both with a smile. "I know her name though," she nodded, "Kuchiki Tsugiharu-san called me earlier today, actually. Asked if I would like to go shopping with her sometime. I'm looking forward to it, admittedly," she chuckled again, lightly.

Shifting the pillow again, as if she was searching for a different comfortable way to lean into it, "After your appraisal Daidoji-san, I am looking forward to it even a bit more."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:21 pm 
Mumei breathes deep as the world starts to take on a familiar shimmery quality around the edges. Smiling gently, she notes, "Oh, Kuchiki-sama knows her too. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, he seems pretty knowledgeable all around. But I didn't expect him to be arranging shopping trips. How odd"

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:13 am 
"Odd," she repeated, laughed a little into the pillow in her lap. "Yea, I think that is a pretty good way to describe Kuchiki-san," she giggled again and waved a hand to dismiss the thought, showing she was joking a little.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:09 am 
"Ah well...Are there any Spider that don't seem a little odd to the rest of the Empire?" Mumei shrugged as if that's just one of the truths of the universe.

Think Moshi-sama would mind another invited along, though?" She offers a slow grin, turning to look at Kamui. "Someone needs new clothes and allllll the someones are supposed to be meeting all the other someones. Seems very sensible."

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:39 pm 
"Ah, I get what your are going. I just don't want to scare her away." He looks back at Nakauchi, grinning a bit.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:05 pm 
Mumei lounges back, seeminly immune to the chair's discomfort now. "Truuust me. Few things are less threatening that pointing a cute guy at a dressing room with an armload of clothing and waiting outside to comment on them as they model outfits."

She grins, looking to Ichika with lifted eyebrows. "Right?"

Description

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next