It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Fungal Umbrella's [Day 4, EM]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:42 pm 
Ichika pursed her lips for a moment, looking to him with a restrained brow. In the length of a breath she took a moment to think, and then, "Maybe Asako-sama senses that there is an opportunity to test one of the many participants of the Miai?" she suggested, a soft smile.

"Should Asako-sama desire it, perhaps I might offer the chance to prove my ability by speaking with the voices strongest among those that suffer the desire to act in contradiction to your wishes. Certainly it would cause Asako-sama no more grief than he has already suffered, and it may even provide a solution?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:14 pm 
"Well, fuck me." the elderly man bit his lip. "Not literally, Doji-san. I assure you. And please forgive me my language." The apology at least sounded sincere. "I am not sure why Doji-san wanted to meet me, other than, well, meeting people is what Crane do. They meet and talk and then things happen." The ire returned to his voice. "Does Doji-san feel tested?" he asked, taking a step backwards.

"And how Doji-san proposes to do that?" Naokuni asked, curiosity glimmering in his eyes.

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:30 am 
"I am a Doji," she nodded, using the space to try to make a judgement but the fact was she hid her hand slipping up to the other. Burying them both in her sleeves. "For now, still, but I could be a friend of the future or a loyal subject very soon," she said, wanting to glance away but she looked forward. "I meet people, I talk, and then things happen, as you said Asako-sama."

"My hope for meeting you was to meet, to learn, and to listen Asako-sama. Maybe.." she said, a small smile, "I might even be able to help a little," she fiddled with her finger under the sleeve, just enough to relieve the tension but kept the movements subtle in her kimono.

"I think I might be able to speak with those who have caused you trouble in their words and actions, allow them to find a better way forward. Allow me to show myself as someone who might be a loyal subject, or a good friend, come the future. If Asako-sama wishes it?" she said her piece, and then lowered her head to offer that bit of respect while he thought on the words.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:55 am 
"I would think so, yes." The governor smirked when Ichika noted that she was a Doji. "Alas, doves rarely help the tigers, don't you think so?" he asked, visibly frustrated, yet too polite to speak his mind. "It is the warriors that Asakaze needs. Men and women with fires in their bellies and steel in their arms. The paper-pushers we have enough, trust me, I am an Asako." The old man chuckled. "We push papers better than anyone else."

"Well, talk to my daughter then." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "She has all these silly notions. See if you can make her come to her senses. Pfft. If you can find her, that is. She tends to live in the woods." A small sigh escaped from his lips. "Now, there's a task worth Doji, I would think!"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:26 am 
"Certainly," she smiled brightly and dipped her head. "Thank you for meeting with me," she glanced out toward the rain for a moment and returned with another, lighter smile, "Especially on a day like today, Asako-sama. A rainy day to wash away some of the old, and bring a nice fertile ground for the new relationships of tomorrow, yea?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:07 pm 
"Very good." the governor huffed, shaking his head. "Pleasure, or some such, was all mine." he added, sounding rather bitter. "No, this rain sucks. It always rains here and the fields are too damp. It's hard enough to grow anything here." the old man grumbled. "A bad rainy season means that crops fester and rot. Now, this year seems fine, but you never know."

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:33 pm 
"Mmm-mmm," she nodded, agreeing with the non-vocal approach for a moment. "Well, I shouldn't take anymore of Asako-sama's time for today. Unless he has any further need of me?" she sought her dismissal with a smile, bowing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:29 pm 
"Ah yes." he bobbed his head, stepping out of Ichika's way. "And I should probably get back to my duties." Naokuni added, slowly stroking his beard. "Now if it was me, I'd spend more time outside, but as Doji-san knows, there are things that do no wait." He looked at he knowingly for a moment, ushering his servants out of the way so that Ichika could leave without having to bump into commoners. "Do carry the Fortunes, Doji-san."

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:02 am 
"Carry the Fortunes, Asako-sama," she looked to him with a bright smile as she rose from her bow. Walking over she collected up her umbrella and turned, dipping her head once more, before slipping off into the rain as her umbrella came up to protect her somewhat from the element.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:03 am 
/scene!

"I believe Planet will talk to us if we are willing to listen."
- Asako Mafuyu
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2