It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D4 LA Tian Bubble Tea] Bubbleheads
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:53 pm 
Jin awaited at Tian's for Eriko to arrive, after inviting her for an outing this time. He ran his hands through his hair, luckily it dried during his recent shopping tour. He eyed the different kind of teas, the whole thing being strangely mysterious for him. Still, smiling, he was feeling good. Even though he didn't score too many points, but he was trying at least, and that had to count, neh?

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

Post subject: Re: [D4 LA Tian Bubble Tea] Bubbleheads
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:41 pm 
Eriko had a bit of time to kill before the wrestling show and she may as well be out than wait for the time to countdown. She showed up at the bubble tea house dressed in black dress coat with black clothing, nothing suspicious. There was a large board of holoslate tucked in her arm saying 'Delinquent Club 4 Life' as her alibi.

She rolled into the place and smiled at Jin. "Hey, Usagi-sama, how's it hanging?"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:43 pm 
Jin nodded and waved. "Hey Kuni-san. Thanks for coming." He eyed her. "I think I have an idea what's your favorite color." Smiling, he waved towards the different kind of teas. "Pick what you'd like. Also, feel free to suggest anything. I have no idea what's good or not."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:39 am 
"What's that?" Eriko asked momentarily and looked down at her outfit. She gave a small fib behind her outfit of choice. "Oh that, nah. Black is like...my rain colour. It makes the rain less depressing, kind of. I wouldn't recommend dressing like this in a busier place where more cars are roaming around."

"I typically just go for the chilled oolong myself but the Nebula tea is a pretty neat one if you want to get extra fancy. It's a layered tea where they get three different teas and stack them on top of each other. It ends up tasting all the same in the end but you'll get something that's worthy of a picture, at least...just don't order when it's on special, apparently the staff here aren't allowed to change your order if you order the special," she said with an obvious tinge of saltiness.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm 
Jin nodded. "Rain color, eh? Interesting." He shrugged but not probing further. "Huh, that's strange. Doesn't make too much sense." He glanced around. "I'll go for an oolong for now. What would you like Kuni-san?" He glanced to her with the question. "How have you been, by the way, since the night at the club?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 pm 
"No? Well, it sure makes a whole heck-lotta sense to me. But, maybe don't worry about it, Ujina-sama," she said with a wave of her hand.

"I'll take oolong too then with grass jelly, half-sweet," she gave a nod to the working at the counter to make it so-so for the both of them. "I've been doing all right. Sorry for slipping out earlier, felt like I was probably cramping someone's style and I had an early appointment to scrounge around at the stacks. I may not look like it but I'm actually quite a reader, you know."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:05 pm 
Jin waved it off. "No problem Kuni-san." He smirked. "You are a Kuni after all. I'm not much for reading, my sister is, though. She's a Witchfinder." He waited for the tea to arrive before directing Eriko away to a spot where they won't hold up the line. He noticed a text on his communicator, smirking.

Quote:
He had his breakfast, don't feed him too much. Thanks!
"Seems like Yube found a new partner to escape with. Hopefully Mumei-san will have fun." He let out a low chuckle.

"How are you enjoying the miai and Asakaze so far?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:35 am 
"Ooooh, you don't say?" She murmured as a point of interest, "You might not know much about where she serves but do you have an idea where she might be at the moment? Witchhunters move around a lot. Some of have posts, sure, but I think I'd go stir crazy if I had to put up with the same people all the time."

"Huh...I was wondering where the little chimp went," she said as she looked around, still thinking that Yube would pop out of another tea-serving drone. "It's been pretty good going far...you know...the events and the shows...very exciting stuff. Can you believe that guy did that thing during the miai?"

She didn't actually attend any of the events or the shows.

"But the people have been good here. Some actually pals, believe or not. I mean, it seems a lot of our shuttle is getting chummy, aren't they?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:38 pm 
"Unfortunately not. Most of her missions are classified, and she isn't allowed to tell us. We get a few hints, and a few things confirmed, but very little. She's always on the hunt, with a few breaks in between back at home." He smiled wistfully. "Been a long while since I've actually seen her. I think the two of you would get along great."

He took a sip of his tea. "Mmm, not bad. Never really drank this stuff before." He took another one, then narrowed his eyes before. "Yes, the grop is pretty good. Mumei-san and Hide-san actually helped me buy some new clothes for some upcoming meetings. Or dates." He hesitated, before diving in. "Sorry if I'm being intrusive, but Kuni-san does not seem to be invested in the miai too much."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:26 pm 
"Heh, maybe?" she said with a bit of uncertainty. "I admit that I'm not exactly like other witch-hunters...especially what my sensei tells me. I'm sure of these Spiders expected me to pull the jade and test them individually in case they are a tsukai or an oni prince."

She reached behind her to show the jade 'badge' she kept clipped to her belt, perhaps checking that it was still there.

When she got her order, she reached for her straw and poked a hole at the top. "Well, you can't really get too adventurous with chilled oolong tea. It's an oldie but a goodie, as they say. Now, if you want to get a higher tier, you're supposed to go for fruit teas, layer teas and eventually graduate to milk teas, apparently. Not something I'd do on vacation, if you catch my drift! Watch out for that milk push around here."

She took a few sips from her tea and chewed the bits before speaking once more, tilting her head and narrowing her eyes on him. "...ah, yeah? What makes you say that?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 pm 
Jin smirked. "Maybe if you just throw it at them and hide behind a corner?" He chuckled at the thought. "True, true. I have enough strangeness with the mushrooms and bird horses without having milk go sour in my belly. Or something." How does milk work anyway?

"Well, I haven't seen you at any of the competitions, and whenever we talk, you jest and joke, but avoid the topic." He shrugged. "Just curious. I don't wish to pry."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:55 pm 
"Aren't you a yoriki, now?" She raised her brows as she straightened from her spot against the wall. "I've been busy around here, Ujina-sama, so I guess I've missed a whole lot of things around here. You can cut me some slack. We're all going to get married eventually anyways. I don't really think being at the front or the back of the line really does much to change things."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 pm 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"Aren't you a yoriki, now?" She raised her brows as she straightened from her spot against the wall. "I've been busy around here, Ujina-sama, so I guess I've missed a whole lot of things around here. You can cut me some slack. We're all going to get married eventually anyways. I don't really think being at the front or the back of the line really does much to change things."

Jin laughed. "Ah, gomen. I did not mean to imply, I just..." he felt nervous, but decided to power through. "I enjoy your company, and I wanted to broach the subject. Smooth, aren't I?" He drank some of his tea through the straw, loud slurping noise included.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:24 pm 
"Smooth enough to dance and party, that's for sure," she nodded once, knowingly.

"Sorry, Ujina-sama, just got a bit on edge when you were starting to sound like my sensei. Sure, I should probably get my act together and do more around the miai, get to know people and all that jazz. I'm just taking my leisurely time and not everyone works the same way, you know?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:59 pm 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"Smooth enough to dance and party, that's for sure," she nodded once, knowingly.

"Sorry, Ujina-sama, just got a bit on edge when you were starting to sound like my sensei. Sure, I should probably get my act together and do more around the miai, get to know people and all that jazz. I'm just taking my leisurely time and not everyone works the same way, you know?"

Jin smirked. "Well, I do know how to dress for a good time, don't I?" He let out a low chuckle. "Gomen if I came on too strong. I'm..not good at this thing. Always assumed mother would tell me here's my spouse and be happy with them." He took another sip of his drink. "There's no need to hurry, but I do wanted to ask Kuni-san, if they're open towards a marriage with a Hare?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:44 am 
Eriko took a long gulp from her bubble tea and pressed her lips together in an elongated pause. "You know how to dress to get attention, sure, I'll give you that."

"I might that could be a thing. It seems natural considering your Clan's founding and their purpose. It's a surprise that the Crab isn't so close to yours but I suppose when the threat is everywhere, potential friends become less specific and more common," she nodded once at that. "What's your whole take on the traditional duties of the Kuni?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:23 pm 
Jin let out a laugh. "Why, how kind of you." He smirked. "You do too. Only in a more flattering way, really." He gave her a nod and drank from his tea.

"Yeah, looking at it from a political situation, I can easily see you in the Witchfinders, with my sister. Arguing. Or kicking ass together. Either or." He smiled at the thought. "Well, it's an important Duty. Not much else, really. You do an important job, you do it well." He shrugged. "It's not like we're so hoighty-toighty ourselves over there. We drop into warzones, and we hunt evil. Two things we are good at. I guess." He tilted his head. "I'm a bit sentimental though, and don't want to step into anyone's way. I think Duty-wise, we would make a good pair, but that is not all."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:17 pm 
"I do like kicking ass. You know, in a roundabout away, this is starting to make some lick of sense. I don't know if they'll allow me to the things you do while doing the same things I do but it sounds appealing to just drop anywhere, cities...investigations...appointments...bubble tea," she said before taking a sip of her bubble tea.

"Mm, but obviously they won't let me use resources like that in the military. I've never done all that much stuff for the military, save for mandatory duty in the Crab."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:21 pm 
Jin smiled. "Well, you wouldn't be in the military per se, more like our Intelligence Agency. At least I think that's where my sister belongs to." He shrugged. "I am pretty sure you could be part of the Witchfinders pretty much from the star, gallivanting away on adventures, seducing maho tsukai, or whatever it is that you guys do."

He drank some more. "This stuff is pretty good. Well, you won't be a Drop Trooper, unless you really want to." He smirked. "I can give you some...under the table tours, though." He smiled at the thought. That'd be sweet. "What do you think of it all? Of us? Of me?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:05 am 
"Yeah, witch hunter stuff...admittedly, we don't often work in pairs unless something really heavy is involved. To be honest, I have yet to run into a maho tsukai. That could be considered unlucky to some witchhunter. My trail does lead me to plenty dangers however. There's never a shortage of that."

"It is an interesting idea to consider, Ujina-sama," she nodded soundly at that. "I wouldn't mind it at all, even if the idea was given to me just now. Something tells me that you might have the decision on that one and it's not exactly my say anyway?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next