It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D5:LA] Frustration
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:11 pm 
Sitting in the vast gardens, Nishida prepared his tea set for a ceremony.
The day was frustrating. Not only was he bewitched by this quartermaster, no, he couldn't even find out who was spreading the nasty rumor about Chiruah.

Akechi and Mochi were nearby. The exited Shiba was running along while Akechi kept an eye on him as long as their mastr was trying to relax a bit.

---
Preemptive Tea Ceremony Roll: [D5:LA] Tea ceremony/void TN15: 5d10o10k3 35

Nishida + Nara get +1VP!

Last edited by Yasuki Nishida on Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D5:LA] Frustration
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:15 pm 
The cute excitable dog found a flower that was in lovely shades of yellow and blue. Nara, who still hadn't bought one of the goggles, had been wandering through when she was stopped by the dog.

"Oooh, pretty!" She knelt down to offer her hand to the dog "hi doggy! I'm a friend! Are you lost?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:27 pm 
Nishida was currently writing a message on his communicator for chiruah

Asako Chirua wrote:
>Greetings Asako-san.
>I'm currently in the Xenobotanic Garden.
>If you're free and intersted to meet me, i'll be there.
>Sincerly
>Yasuki Nishida

A man was approaching Nara.
"Greetings, Sususmu-sama. This dog belongs to my Lord, Yasuki Nishida-sama. If i rememebr correctly you met him on the station."

Meanwhile Mochi was sniffing the strange new human, tilting his head a bit, accepting all the scritches.

Last edited by Yasuki Nishida on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:30 pm 
Nara almost jumped when someone spoke.

"Ooh! Um! Did I?" she peeked at the man "oh yeah! I remember him!" Nara kept petting the dog happily, then tried to pick the dog up for cuddles.

"You're a cutie! Let's go see your owner, ne?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:19 am 

"Uhhm" Akechi began when NAra was picking up Mochi, undecided between intervening and letting it happen. As he really couldn't do much against a Samurai he decided to hurry over to his lord and infrom him about the incident.

Meanwhile Mochi was wagging his tail and barking happily as he was carried.

When Nara would arrive, Nishdia would welcome her.
"Good day, Sususmu-san, i see you've met Mochi. How was your day?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:13 am 
Eventually, Nishida does receive a response from Chiruha.

Quote:

<<Asako Chiruha: Hello, Yasuki-sama! Unfortunately, I'm currently outside of the city but perhaps I could catch you later at another tomorrow?>>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:12 pm 
Whe he had a free minute in hi converation with Nara he would reply:

Asako Chirua wrote:
>Tomorrow sounds fine. Are you free in the early evening?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:30 am 
Nara bowed to the man, and then made it look like the dog bowed too.

"Yasuki-sama! You have the most adorable dog, I could hug him like a plushie all day" she beamed a happy smile "my day is...to be honest, not very good. The hunting was confusing earlier, and I ended up following my own tracks. Still, at least the garden is nice. What about Yasuki-sama?"

She continued to pet the dog in her arms while she talked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 am 
"Susumu-san, again it's pleasant to meet you, please sit down. I hope you like tea?"

after she eventually sat down he would say:
"Mochi is indeed a very good dog" he said with a small smile. "You attended the hunt? I didn't. It would be too much of a burden to the phoenix if i would attempt such thing. I had business to do, even if it was a bit straining"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:32 pm 
"I like tea" Nara confirmed as she sat down, petting the dog to keep him calm.

"I can't hunt, I don't really know how to, but the hosts arranged it and I feel it's rude to not do something the hosts put so much effort into arranging. That's why. At least I didn't die or get entirely lost! Could have been much worse. Yasuki-sama is doing business during a miai? Are you selling Crab partners?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:28 pm 
"Good"
He began to prepare a cup for Nara.
"I'm just doing my duty. A Yasuki has to ensure the steady flow of goods within the crab and so i did"

Even if my lord will gonna kill me, probably

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:33 am 
"Wouldn't your lord be expecting you to marry though?" Nara tilted her head, curious "I suppose doing both is double the duty...with dog watching as even more duty. Yasuki-sama just does lots of duty!"

She gave the dog a hug.

"If you need a dog sitter I can look after this lovely dog."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:48 am 
"I am quite good at having several irons in the fire" he said with a smirk "But I have a relatively good standing in the miai, not a top position, but a good middle position. I don't think i will make a big surprise anymore, but i think i can secure a good marriage"

"Thank you Nara-san, I'll think about it when i need one" he anwered politely.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:03 pm 
"Hee, keep being a good businessman and the Phoenix will snap-snap you all up!" Nara giggled, letting the dog move off her as tea was prepared "who knows what the future holds though? There's many-many events left to go after all. Perhaps there will be dog racing?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 pm 
He chuckled "If there's a dog race i'm sure that Mochi will try everything to honor me"
He poured some hot water into the cups, adding tea and began to swirl it.
"How about Susumu-san? Do you have anyone in your interst?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:55 pm 
"Hmm..." Nara looked into the cups thoughtfully, following the swirling, before shaking her head as if snapping out of a trance.

"Huh? Oh, people, interest. Um...nope! Not really! Everyone here seems to mostly be focused on climbing and hunting and wrestling and I'm...an artist. I want more artsy stuff. There's some nice Cranes that I've met though, and Seppun-sama seems a nice person. What about Yasuki-sama?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:33 pm 
"Hmm if i could wish for more commerce matters to be solved as evalutaion of our courtship, i would be happy too. But i digress. I've met a few people, some have sparked my interest, i heard about a interesting Kitsu, but haven't met her actually."

He gave a cup to Nara and took one for himself, waiting to drink in unison.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:48 pm 
"I don't really understand commerce. Feels beyond me" Nara shrugged as she accepted the cup "an interesting Kitsu? I haven't met any Kitsu, what do you know about them?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:43 pm 
"Only that their knowledgeable. Something that is intersting to me. I like to discuss all manner of topics"
He drank a bit of his tea.
"What about Susumu-san? What are your interests?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:47 am 
"Art! I like art! I'm an actress, and I sing sometimes too. I can do anything artistic really" Nara said with a grin and a few nods "I like fashion too. I have a lot of outfits, and it's always nice to put on something new and colourful each day, ne?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next