It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D5:LA] Frustration
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:27 pm 
"I have seen you with a lot of different attires, yes. Some sparked my interest. You told me you were an Actress at the Station, how is that going for you? What roles did you play?" he inquired.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:51 pm 
"I'm the lead actress of a TV drama called Teenage Demon Hunter, where I play a girl who has to balance her normal life along with hunting evil demons that are trying to destroy the world and bring back their overlord" Nara explained with another quick nod "it's the only on-screen piece for now, but I am young! I've been doing this since before my gempukku after all."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:58 pm 
What kind of propaganda does the spider hide in this 'drama'?

"Don't forget to drink your tea, it's a exclusive brand, very rare, i hope you like it." he took another sip.
"Ohh, then you must be famous in Spider Territory?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:05 pm 
"Oops! Thank you" Nara quickly picked up her cup, taking a big sip of it before speaking again.

"I am I am! At least among those that watch television. A lot don't, because they're too busy making the universe a better place. Important duties doesn't allow for much time for television!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm 
Spider making the universe a better place, huh? he would've laughed at that joke if it would be appropiate.
"Very interested, I am convinced that Susumu-san is doing her best for her clan. Say what do you think about the rest of your delegation? You have your own Nakodo, I believe?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:53 pm 
"I always do my best Yasuki-sama, I very much do!" Nara picked up her cup, sipping it before thinking.

"Um...they're military people. Except the Nakodo, he's just a nakodo. Not sure he does anything else in life, or has any real interesting points, so I don't know what to say about him" Nara shrugged "the others are nice though."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:04 pm 
"At least you have one, something that no other clan here has."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:55 pm 
"Why didn't Crab bring one?" Nara asked, a tilt of her head "I was surprised that only we brought one."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:07 pm 
He shrugged. "Probably because they thought we didn't need one?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm 
"Why not? It's a miai" Nara frowned "don't your nakodo need to be contacted regardless? It would save time having one here."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:58 pm 
"If i had a answer on that i would probably be a dragon and be meditating under some waterfall" he said with a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:25 pm 
"Maybe. Although it would mean the Spider were very wise to send someone, even if he isn't very nice" Nara said with a thoughtful expression "I wonder why there are no Dragon here. Lack of waterfalls perhaps?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:37 pm 
"The dragons are as mysterious as ever, aren't they?"

He frowned a bit

",... he' not nice?" he inquired. When a Spider says 'not nice' alarm bells was going off inside his head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:28 pm 
"Mm, he's just not a nice person is all. I don't think he likes me" Nara said with a shrug "it's fine. I don't mind, just don't like how he is."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:54 pm 
A slow blink from Nsihida. "Excuse me, i may have overherad his name, how was it again?" he asked.
he rather wanted to avoid someone, who was even disliked by Nara.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:21 am 
"He's Daigotsu Katsuo" Nara said with a frown as if saying it was an awful taste "and I don't think you'd like him. He's not happy and friendly like me."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:27 am 
"Ahh that's it, yes." he made a mental note about never meeting that man.

"More tea?"

---
OOC: Wrap up scene?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2