It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: Still Swimming! (D7 EM, Sports Center)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:04 am 
Blue eyes meet grey and Ishiyo sticks out her tongue. "I am not sure I like that look you are giving me. Last time I ended up on my butt with a Mantis on top of me."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:33 am 
"I wasn't the one that pulled said Mantis down with her." He teased in return, sticking his tongue out in return.

"Plus we're at a pool." He pushed off and slipped into a water. "Best I can do is try to pull you in with me." And with that he made a grab at her ankle to apparently try and do just that.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:42 am 
Ishiyo had expected that, but not so quickly. Still she was quick enough to keep from banging anything as the Mantis pulled her in to the water. Fall in to the water she exhaled so she would drop to the bottom of the pool. One her foot touched the bottom Ishiyo looked up toward the surface.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 am 
He had rather expected a head to come floating up, but when it didn't he floated a few steps back. Looking down into the water as he waited to see what Ishiyo might have in mind. Floating mantis, sinking Crane?

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:30 am 
Ishiyo pushed off and swam under the water keeping her eyes on the Mantis for the moment. She couldn't stay under forever...but could for a while longer at least. Really the chemicals in the water were more irritating at the moment then her lungs starting to twitch with the need for air.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:46 am 
That was curious, and Hayato watched her for a few moments from above Turning ever so slightly in the water to keep her in view, as he swam a bit away from the edge of the pool. Was he being stalked now?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:14 am 
Ishiyo stayed under a bit longer...when it seemed she would have to come up, she suddenly grabbed the Tsuruchi's leg and jerked him under. She used the momentum to propel herself up, pushing his head down deeper as she came up for air.

Then she swam over to the edge, hoping to reach it before the Mantis recovered.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:22 am 
He should of seen that coming, and he was under in a flash, hands reaching out to try and grasp his enemy. It turned out to be a failure though as his fingers only managed to catch a bit of soft flesh hidden beneath cloth as he was pushed deep under the water.

Hayato did recover quickly though, and Ishiyo was nearly in his grasp when she reached edge.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:30 am 
Ishiyo's face had turned red...and not just from her breath. She reached the edge and held up a hand. "I yield Tsuruchi-san..." She was not looking at him, embarrassment plain on her face.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:37 am 
He was breathing hard from the sudden dunking and exertion, but he didn't push the game. Instead coming to rest on the wall beside her.

Hayato wasn't sure were he touched, but apparently it had been inappropriate. So after a moment of silence his own gaze away from the Crane he nodded. "It's me who should yield not you." He said a moment later. "You have my apologies I wasn't paying attention to where I was grabbing."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:44 am 
"It is fine...it just caught me off guard." Ishiyo breathed out and looked back at him, "I can hardly fault you when I was the one who yanked you undeh."

She floated there for a moment, "Still....probably best not to mention it outside of here." The Crane smiled meekly. "I was surprised that caught you off guard, as many stories as there are of ghostly women pulling men to their watery graves."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:08 am 
"As I'm not quite sure as to where it was I touched, I'd say the secret is safe with me." He assured the Crane, his dyes shifting to meet hers for a moment.

"I suppose that was my own fault, I have heard those stories but I wasn't sure you'd go through with it. It was after all a little bit daring." He offered her a soft smile. "Still its nice to know you can at least reach an arm outside your gilded cage."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 pm 
Ishiyo's cheeks went red again, "And some can reach in as well." She chuckled and pulled herself up out of the water looking down at the still floating Mantis, "Or so it seems." Her smile had come back, there was still a bit of embarrassment ruining any attempt at looking serene.

"I underestimated you-eh lightning reflexes."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:34 pm 
Hayato for the moment stayed in, and not at all because looking up at a woman on the edge of a pool was a rather nice view. Probably. "So it seems." He agreed a warm smile on his lips as he looked up at her.

"We Tsuruchi are trained to be quick." He said with a wink. "If you haven't seen it, its hard to account for. I'll need to be trickier next time though."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:07 am 
Ishiyo kicked the water idly, "I will keep in mind for when our truce ends." She smirked, "I suppose I will have to wait until you are lulled into a false sense of safety before striking next."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:40 am 
"And then when does our truce end?" Hayato asked trying to keep himself from thinking anything randomly mischievous. "After we leave here? Or just before drinks?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:56 am 
"You will know first." Ishiyo smiled and kicked up more water. "I will make sure you know just before it ends."

She smiled mischievously. "I will need more padding first...no more accidents." Her blush had returned.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:21 am 
"I suppose ill have to be ready then at a moments notice." Hayato said with a soft chuckle. "There is no telling when a sneaky crane may drop a bucket of water on my head."

His own smile turned a bit mischievous as he oushed a bit away from the wall. "Wear too much armor and next time might just be on purpose."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:48 am 
"You will find a breastplate a lot less soft....then a flimsy layer of swimsuit." Ishiyo reddened again and crossed her arms. "And of course you will. I am a fighteh pilot, always ready to dive in when an opening presents itself." She grins at that.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:20 am 
Oh... Well... He blinked a moment as he discovered where exactly he had touched. "I suppose that's true." He offered with a chuckle his own chedks touched with red.

He grinned in turn when she did. "One can never underestimate a fearless fighter pilot. I'll keep my eyes open and prepare my counterattack."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next