It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Home Sweet Shanty Inn (Day 1 Late Morning, Room 9)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:55 pm 
It had taken some time for Hayato to locate the Inn, but then it wasn't his top priority either, waking up as early as he had and only have cheap tea had put him in a bit of a caffenine emergency. So finding someplace that sold Kaf had been his top priority.

Now properly cafeniated and with a few cigarettes under his belt he was ready to face the day, and unpack. Walking into the room labeled nine, he took a few moments to look around to see if any other of his perspective roomamtes were already there.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: Home Sweet Shanty Inn (Day 1 Late Morning, Room 9)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:38 pm 
Having arrived quite late in the night and having roused a servant to make sure the room was prepared, Geppu could be found in the room having already unloaded his belongings and neatly stowing them in a chest at the foot of his bunk. The mask-clad Spider is laying on top of what appears to be the freshly made bed, his blank facemask staring at the bottom of the bunk above him, with his hands clasped behind his head.

When the Tsuruchi arrives, he'll turn his gaze in the direction of the new entrant, giving a slight nod. A Mantis wasn't unexpected, given the relations between their Clans, so that was a positive development.

"Good morning, Mantis-san."

His voice sounded mechanical through the mask, but it still held an edge of baritone.

Spider * Bushi * Magistrate Corps * Marksman
Honor: Honorless Dog | Glory: 2.6 | Status: 1 | Marriage Viability Index: 2
Gear: Sturdy (But fashionable) clothing, daisho, sidearm
Business Gear: Light Armor, Marksman Rifle, the above
Theme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:29 pm 
Hayato offered a polite nod to the masked spider man lying on his bunk, a catchy tune runnign through his head as he spoke his own greeting. "Morning, Spider-san." He offered politely making his way to another of the other pair of bunks and attempting to see if any were occupied. He'd prefer a top bunk but, he was a bit late.

"Seems we'll be roomamtes for the next couple weeks." Hayato continued a moment later after deciding the top bunk on the left side was unoccupied and such his to claim. "suppose that makes introduction in order." He turned and offered the spider a smile. "I'm Tsuruchi Hayato."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:05 pm 
Clack!

The curtain of one of the bottom bunks drew open to reveal Kuni dressed in slacks with suspenders and a short sleeve blouse. Rolling out of her bed and getting to her feet, she looked she was ready for the day. She could still use some socks and shoes, however. "I can confirm, there's probably more than enough clearance than your average ship bunk. Ain't exactly much space to throw your elbows around but they walls aren't going to close down on you."

She looked to the two samurai the room as she started putting on put on a bow tie around her neck. "Hey, fellas."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:54 am 
"It would seem so. I hope you don't snore loudly or mind people getting up early." He doesn't pay much mind to the man looking for his bunk, having left the one above him unoccupied if he should so desire to not bunk above the others...like the Kuni who just rolled out of bed.

"And I assume that you are Kuni-san then, if the servants are to be believed. Susumu Geppu." His tone remains mechanically pleasant, though he doesn't offer a handshake or any other gesture of the sort. "It seems the Fortunes have a sense of humor."

Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:25 am 
Hayato had to do a quick dodge to the side as he was placing his belongings on the bunk above where the crab girl had decided to rest. He'd have to watch for the sudden evacuation of the bed bellow him it seemed.

"Heya, Miss." He offered in return with a smirk and shake of his head as he moved about gettign ready again. "I don't snore much, I do smoke though I have a inhalator though if that's gonna be a problem." He glanced towards the Kuni woman then then Spider. "I take it the beds are comfy enough though, with two of ya still in em?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:22 am 
"Susumu-san," she said giving a bow to him, then turned to Hayato to bow to him as well. "Tsuruchi-sama."

"Aw, yeah? What's the punchline? I think I might have missed it while putting on my face paint," she said as she walked over to the washroom and kept the door open as she afixed her bow-tie in front of the sink mirror. "Beds aren't going to win any awards or end up in some Crane review but it's not like you're sleeping on a stack of boxes either."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:55 am 
"Well if this were a comedy it would come when we fade out and fade back in to this evening and all of us finding out that Susumu-san snores." Hayato replied as he started to unpack his belongings and place them into the locker that matched his bed. He was a little wary of storing his ratehr large rifle there, but he didn't see many other options.

"That works just fine, means they get a three star rating when compared to our seats on the way down."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:17 am 
Giving them both a sort of laying down bow, Geppu gave a nod. "While that would be amusing, I do not snore. Perhaps a bit of light talking like most, but no snoring."

At the mention of the punchline and the make-up, the Susumu sat up in his bed, smoothing out the pillow that he was resting on. "It is good that you have a hobby, Kuni-san. Acting is a useful skill...but yes, the beds are adequate. Better than slabs of stone or metal with a thin pad."

Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:23 am 
Eriko ran her fingers through her hair as she gave herself a final look over before stepping out of the bathroom. "There's always a snorer, you're never going to avoid it no matter where you go. If you travel enough in compact class, you're going to find that it's a feature and never an accident. Pack some earplugs and you might actually save an incident or two. Say, you fellas had trouble with the tea machine on the way down here? Never met a machine who couldn't dispense water, could you believe that?"

"Anyway, that don't matter," she said as she picked up her blazer on the bed she slipped it on. She straightened her sleeves and held her hands out to seek some opinions. "So, how do I look? You think I can actually strike it big over at the stacks like this? Pass off as some brainiac around here?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:15 am 
"I suppose that means we're not in a comedy then, or that our forth friend." He gestured at the empty bed. "May be the one sawing logs." If the Kuni was right at least.

Pausing he took a moment to take the Kuni in. "You're a cute girl, so I imagine you look good in about anything, not sure your ensemble says brainiac though" He frowned softly. "Maybe lose or loosen the bowtie? Bring along something highly caffeinated too?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:34 am 
"Cute, really?" Eriko said with a smirk and winked back at Hayato. "Aw, shucks, I had a feeling that some of you fellas were swell at the very least. Don't know if I want to go so far as bend over backwards for the look. You know what? I'll be just fine. I'm sure I'll find a way to get what I want around here, hopefully sooner than later."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:42 am 
Giving the Crab an appraising look followed by a 'hmm' after a moment, the Spider nods along with the words of the Tsuruchi.

"I would agree with Tsuruchi-san's assessment. You've the symmetry and the approachability to pull off most outfits, I think. If you're looking to preserve being fashion forward, might want to find some 'nerd-chic' glasses to go along with it. If anything, you can always chew on one of the stems to look thoughtful while reading if you want to push for that look."

Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:59 am 
"I call it how I see it." Hayato replied flashing a toothy grin at the crab. At the Spiders comment he couldn't help but nod along.

"You've got a good eye Susumu-san." Hayato replied giving the other man a apprasing look. "I won't deny that there is something attractive about seeing a nerdy girl chewing on the stems of her glasses either. Especially with a lost in thought sort of expression." He added nodding a bit to himself.

"Though that might be quite what you're looking for."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:45 am 
Eriko couldn't help but chuckle on that note and held out her hands to show that was quite enough suggestions for now. "All right, all right, let's not get too carried about now. I'll keep that into consideration but not exactly aiming to make myself look like a caricature either, you hear? But for now, I'll leave you fellas to your Phoenix librarian fantasies. Don't worry, not going to tell anyone else. I got more important things to do."

"Have fun now!" She said giving them a bow before making her way out of the dorm room.

/exit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:09 am 
Hayato chuckled at that and shook his head. "And I'll keep it a secret that you want to be one." He called back teasingly as she left, before turning to finish putting his things away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:51 am 
Rising up from his bed, the Spider simply inclines his chin as the Kuni leaves.

"Not the worst roommate, I suppose. Most Witch Hunters are more...fanatical, in my experience."

Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:11 am 
"I suppose that will happen when you're tasked with hunting witches." Or at least that's what made sense to Hayato at the moment.

"You're right though, not a bad room mate. Kinda curious as to who our forth is though, if we have one." Hopefully it was someone they could get along with?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:59 am 
At the end of the time slot, Kamui opens the door and walks in. "Hello, I am Daidoji Kamui. I was looking at motorcycles to rent, and checking cars out also well. And met a couple of Unicorn Clan members there too." He grimaces thinking about Hyeon-ju for a few seconds. "What did I miss?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:11 pm 
"Not much." Hayato replied with a easy smile, it seemed the Crane had had a busy morning.

"Just a bit of gettign to know each other as I got all my things put away."

"Tsuruchi Hayato, by the way." He added at the end as means of introduction.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next