It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: A miai makes for strange bedfellows (D1, LA, Room Two)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:27 pm 
When Tsugiharu had arrived, he'd been told that the room was still being cleaned. It would figure that the Phoenix waitstaff would clean a room with a Spider last. Room Number Two indeed. But Tsugiharu had availed himself to the city making the best of it. He had just been planning a trip to walk the mall when his communicator let him know his room was ready. Was it ready before then? Possibly.

Still, he wanted to unpack and prepare for the evenings festivities, and so he dutifully went to unpack his things.

The room was.....honestly, about what he expected.

Last edited by Kuchiki Tsugiharu on Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

Post subject: Re: (D1, LA) A miai makes for strange bedfellows (Room Two)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:37 pm 
As for Tenma, she did not terribly care what the room was like; Spartan, lavish... she could make due either way. She was more concerned about her roommates.

As she arrived, having heard back that the room was ready later than expected, she decided to move in, as it were. There was already another samurai there too, and obviously not one of the locals. "Good afternoon, Kuchiki-san. I take it you will be staying here as well then?"

Tenma's luggage wasn't too extensive, just one suit case and a shoulder bag... well, besides the two meter long bag that held her sniper rifle that was flung over the other shoulder.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:48 pm 
Kuchiki chuckled.

"Well, that or a very disappointed robber." he offered with a bow. "But no, your first inclination was correct, I am staying in the room, attending the miai, and am, in fact, Kuchiki Tsugiharu, of whom you've assuredly never heard of."

He gestured to the sparse room.

"Make yourself at home. I'd offer you refreshments, but there seem be none available."

Tsugiharu's gear was even lighter than the Scorpion's, with no giant sniper rifles, or katanas to be seen.

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:26 pm 
A young Unicorn man stepped out of the shared restroom; he wasn't wearing clan insignia, but if his slightly exotic features weren't clear enough, the uniform pants he wore were in the Unicorn colors. His hair was wet, and his face had a faint sheen to it, freshly shaved.

His eyebrows went up at the newcomers. "Oh. Hey. Looks like we're all roommates, huh?" He started to step forward, right-hand twitching, then he grimaced, giving a quick bow. "Shinjo Yul. It's nice to meet you, Bayushi-san, Kuchiki-san."

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:40 pm 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
A young Unicorn man stepped out of the shared restroom; he wasn't wearing clan insignia, but if his slightly exotic features weren't clear enough, the uniform pants he wore were in the Unicorn colors. His hair was wet, and his face had a faint sheen to it, freshly shaved.

His eyebrows went up at the newcomers. "Oh. Hey. Looks like we're all roommates, huh?" He started to step forward, right-hand twitching, then he grimaced, giving a quick bow. "Shinjo Yul. It's nice to meet you, Bayushi-san, Kuchiki-san."

The hand twitch got a raised eyebrow from the Spider, but he dismissed the notion quickly. The Unicorn clearly couldn't have meant that. Tsugiharu wondered briefly about the room assignments, but it's not like they were that important. He doubted very much that their hosts expected them to test bedroom compatibility. At least he wouldn't have Kuni kneeling at his bed.

"Kuchiki Tsugiharu." he said, returning the man's bow, and proceeded to unpack things.

"So we're all staying here for the miai. Might I ask where the two of you hail from? I, myself, am a native of The Hive." he inquired.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:34 pm 
"Shinjo's Grace." Yul said, his tone light. "Maybe you've heard of it, maybe not. A lot of folk come from there, but there's not a whole lot going on. Lots of natural resources. It's pretty well charted by now, so while exploring is fun..."

He shrugged, then turned his gaze on the two ladies, smiling expectantly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:20 am 
The fourth member of room two made her presence known, placing down her twin suitcases and an ornately carved box on her assigned bed.

"I am from Whispers. Oh, forgive my lack of introductions," She gave a quick bow to the gathered samurai. "Susumu Shirokiku. It is nice to meet you all." She offers a demure smile to the gathered - it would be an interesting room for this Miai, to be sure.

Battlefield Carry: Daisho, Rifle, sturdy clothing, communicator, likely travelling pack

Bio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:29 am 
Two Spider. Yul kept his expression even, except for a minute sigh. Well, maybe the Scorpion will get my back if there's trouble... The thought made him chuckle.

His eyebrows went up. "Hey, Susumu-san, we shared a transport here, yeah? Shinjo Yul. It's good to see you again." He reintroduced himself to her, because, well, he hadn't caught her name the first time, either.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:14 am 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
Two Spider. Yul kept his expression even, except for a minute sigh. Well, maybe the Scorpion will get my back if there's trouble... The thought made him chuckle.

His eyebrows went up. "Hey, Susumu-san, we shared a transport here, yeah? Shinjo Yul. It's good to see you again." He reintroduced himself to her, because, well, he hadn't caught her name the first time, either.

"Ah, you remembered, Shinjo-san! We did - I remember there was Moto Ganbold-san with you as well. Am I right in remembering you and he had fought on the same front before?"

Battlefield Carry: Daisho, Rifle, sturdy clothing, communicator, likely travelling pack

Bio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:33 am 
He bowed at the entry of the other Spider, slipping in his remarks at the appropriate time when dealing with 4 people in 4 time zones.

"Kuchiki Tsugiharu of the Hive." he offered with a bow to the final roomate.

He looked thoughtful.

"Susumu Shirokiku......"

Lore: Heraldry 33

"Hmmm, I swear I've seen you somewhere before, but I can't quite place it." he says looking over at the Scorpion's rifle case.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:40 am 
Susumu Shirokiku wrote:
"Ah, you remembered, Shinjo-san! We did - I remember there was Moto Ganbold-san with you as well. Am I right in remembering you and he had fought on the same front before?"

"Yeah, Moto-san." Yul nodded with a smile. "I hadn't met him before, though. It was a big carrier, and my unit was cycled in and out. And there's the whole pilot marine thing..." Yul shrugged.

At Tsugiharu's comment, Yul looked curiously at Shirokiku, but he didn't recognize her either, not besides their first meeting yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 am 
Tenma had busied herself with claiming one of the top bunks and a locker, putting some of her stuff away and letting the others bother with pleasantries before turning back her self, "Bayushi Tenma, from Black Mask."

She was nonplused by being roomed with two Spider as well... at least it wasn't all men. Tenma looked between the three.

"...it seems I am the only one not to know anyone here then?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:01 am 
Yul gave Tenma a little bow. "Not by much." He assured her with a cheerful smile. "Susumu-san met less than a full day ago."

He smirked, amused, as the Scorpion claimed the first bunk. "I'm used to carrier duty. Doesn't matter to me which bunk I have." He looked curiously at the two Spider. Would it be better to divide by gender, or by clan?

Post subject: A miai makes for strange bedfellows (D1, LA, Room Two)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:59 am 
There was a small shrug from the male Spider.

"It hardly matters to me. The only large amount of time I plan on spending in this room is in Yume-do." he admitted.

Though the challenge to the Unicorn did amuse him somewhat. If he was the nervous sort, his choices were among two Spiders, and a Scorpion with a sniper rifle. He might not get a lot of sleep this miai.

Theme Song

Post subject: Re: A miai makes for strange bedfellows (D1, LA, Room Two)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:24 pm 
A similar shrug from Shirokiku.

"I'm good with wherever, but if you'd make it everyone more comfortable we Spider can bunk together."

Truthfully it mattered not - training on the Red Dragon required the ability to sleep out in the wilderness, so this was a luxury compared to those nights.

Bio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:37 pm 
"The bunks all share a wall, and I have already claimed my bunk, as a Yoriki. I prefer high places to sleep, so I've claimed one of the top bunks and that's all there is to it."

Tenma swung up gracefully so she was sitting on the edge of the bed she'd set her bag on, looking down at the others.

"So if it really does not matter to any of you where you bunk, then I shall leave you to it in your own time."

She gave a small cute yawn, covering it with her hand, "Frankly, I might take a quick nap here; Sleeping where I did last night was not the most restful."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:22 pm 
"That sounds fine." Yul agreed, cheerfully enough. "So, I'll take that one," he pointed at the bunk beneath Tenma's, "-and the two of you have those." He pointed at the remaining two, farther from the door.

Smiling, he nodded to Tenma. "I need to get ready, but I'll be quiet." His expression turned curious. "Where did you sleep last night, anyway?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:40 pm 
Tsugiharu shrugged.

"I may as well take the other bottom bunk to balance the feng shui then." he offered, claiming his bed.

He considered the bunks.

"Try not to spend too much time jumping up and down on the bed, Susumu-san." he joked. "I would prefer my last memories to not be of awakening to a rapidly approaching mattress."

Theme Song

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:05 am 
Seemed like the matter of bunks was settled

Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:
"Try not to spend too much time jumping up and down on the bed, Susumu-san." he joked. "I would prefer my last memories to not be of awakening to a rapidly approaching mattress."

It took a moment for the joke to parse through her head, before realising that a joke was in fact being made. She attempted to pass one back on familiar ground, although many of the intricacies of the hive were naturally lost to her.

"No need to worry, Kuchiki-san; This is no Winter in Whispers. I should be fine."

Bio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:49 am 
"And I shall endeavor not to harm the provided facilities and roommates as well. Fear not, Shinjo-san."

Lying back on the bed she tucked her sniper rifle against the wall and set about putting things in order.

"I should warn you though, my siblings tell me I am quite the snorer."

"The law never rests."
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next