It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Under the Sunset, Once Again [Day 2, EN]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:36 am 
Ichika watched the bugs with wonder, but when Yul said well.. "A-are you certain, Shinjo-san?" she asked, looking to him with both brows raised. "I-.. are you sure that is not too quick?" she stopped as they walked, expecting Yul to stop too. Turning to him she waited for that answer, just as close as they'd been walking.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:14 am 
As Ichika stopped, so did Yul. He turned to face her, noticing again just how close they were to each other. "No." He said, his voice soft. "I mean, maybe a little. But no..." He spread his hands, frowning thoughtfully. "Maybe it's because I'm a Unicorn. We're known for being friendly, right? Or maybe it's because I'm... well, me." Yul smiled gently. "Everyone in my unit knows I take risks. But like I said, it feels right."

He tilted his head, regarding Ichika, his gaze passing over her features. "But hey, if it's too quick for you, no problem. If you're uncomfortable... it's okay. Okay?"

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:17 am 
"Okay," she said, having started looking down half-way through him talking to her. With a soft exhale she propped back up her shoulders, looked up, and smiled. "Ichika then, please, call me Ichika," she nodded. "At least.. when.. you know," she said, pushing the front pad of one of her feet into the ground and twisting it a little, making that brushing sound.

"Yul-san," she tried it first, glancing away her eyes caught a nearby bench by chance. "Let's go sit then, yea?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:39 am 
"When it's just us. Yeah. Okay. Ichika-san." Yul smiled, the warmth of it touching his eyes.

"Hmmm? Oh." Yul looked around, nodding as he spotted the bench. "Yeah, okay. That sounds nice. Let's do that." He led the way over to the bench, waiting for Ichika to be seated before seating himself, next to her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:20 am 
Once Yul joined her she nodded, a smile. Looking out to the flora around she gave a few moments to just.. come to the moment before she said, "Today was a good day.. overall. Yet, it was at the club today.. it just felt," she sighed, "I- I'm not sure if I said the right things, or did the right things. Somehow I still feel like I messed up and it all just.. even the parts that were nice felt overwhelming," she sighs again, breaking from the thought for the moment as she relax's herself a little. Looking out to the flora Ichika searched for some of the peace they brought her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 am 
Yul nodded, shifting to face Ichika, their knees resting very close together indeed. "Maybe it was just a little overwhelming." He said, smiling gently. "Sometimes you've gotta get away. Believe me, I get that."

He looked out into the surrounding mushrooms. "Was it ever like this for you back home? Or do you think it's because it's all different." Yul sighed. "This miai really seems strange to me, I can tell you that."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:48 pm 
"It's just all soo.." she paused, looked distant, down toward the ground. Shifting her arms more into her lap as she just began again. "All day.. I met such wonderful people, treating me so.. wonderfully and I- I don't, I didn't expect it.." she looked away too, enough that Yul didn't see her face.

"I- earlier I met with this Lion, and she's so.. cute, and I like talking to her but she asked me to call her by her chosen name and I- I froze up, it was fast.. like.. like I said before, and she apologized and I just- then later, this-" she caught herself, shook her head. "Someone else.. they were so aggressive at first, I think, and then they were kinda.. sweet? They- we went to dance and then next thing I know he has my hand, one's on my back and I just- I didn't know what to do, what to say.. it all felt so sudden, especially after what happened before it I just, I- I'm doing everything wrong.." she said, holding her head low and away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:10 pm 
Yul frowned. "Didn't expect it?" His frown deepened, growing more concerned, as Ichika looked away. He listened as she spoke, his lips twisting a little at one point; of course, looking away, Ichika wouldn't see it.

"Ichika-san... hey." Yul said gently, shifting so that, if she turned, she could see his face. "It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong. It's what we're supposed to do. And it's okay to have a little fun with it."

He chewed his lip, considering; he thought he saw the real problem. "And people should be treating you wonderfully, because you deserve it. Take it from me, okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:34 am 
"I.." she brought her hand up, brushed her cheek by the eye-patch. Looking up a little, but away that he didn't see her face even still. "I- I should have danced with him. Just.. let go, and done it. For my family.. for my Clan, it would have been.. it could have been such a good match. More than I could have ever expected. B-but I messed it up, I- I closed up. I didn't hate it.. it just.. having his hand on my back, it just felt too much.. too much, too soon, I still feel my heart beating, h-," she said, voice getting a little crackly, weary. Bringing her hand up she placed it over her chest as she spoke. Catching herself a little she inhaled slow, exhaled slower.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:58 am 
"No, no... it's okay." Yul's hand closest to Ishika twitched. The Unicorn were more physically affectionate than many clans; he'd comforted a Unicorn friend with a hand on the shoulder more than once. He restrained himself, but the desire to do so was an almost tangible thing.

He rested his hands on his knees, instead. "Look, we don't have an enormous amount of time here. But we do have more, anyway. There's no reason to force yourself into something you're not comfortable with. I say..." Yul shrugged. "It sounds like you were just being honest with yourself, and with your dance partner."

He sighed peacefully, sitting back in the bench. "It's so nice here, isn't it. Calm... peaceful..." Yul breathed slowly in and out, his voice soft and soothing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:50 am 
Ichika nodded as he said it, the return to the peace of the area in him gave her a moment to sit and process. Clutching up her purse she dug into it briefly, pulled something from it. From behind even it was clear she lifted up her eye-patch. Grabbed what she pulled out and brushed at her cheeks, down to the chin. Careful and thorough.

Propping up her shoulders she breathed in the warm near-night air. Taking in the scene of everything around and wrinkling her nose a little. Shuffling things back into her purse she brought the eye-patch back down. Turning forward she sat with Yul, looking out to the canopy of mushrooms above.

"Thanks, Yul-san. I will.. I will try to see it that way," she looked over to him, offering a little smile. Looking forward again she hid the smudged quality of some of the makeup she wore.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:11 am 
Yul waited as Ichika performed her little bit of cosmetic regulation. He couldn't help but clench his jaw, just a little bit, as she did something with whatever was under her eyepatch. But no trace of it would show on his face when she looked at him. "Good. I'm glad." He said, smiling gently again.

He sighed deeply, but not unpleasantly, more taking in the night air and letting out stress, relaxation through breathing. "Tell me... about your home." Yul said, smiling. "Where you grew up, I mean. What's it like?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:24 pm 
"I.. don't think it is all that different from many-" she laughed, though she was tired and it showed in her voice. "Well, I guess you haven't been to a Crane planet, yea?" she said with another soft-but-short chuckle.

"Well.. I grew up on one, my family was just lucky enough to be of service on the world. Raising me near one of our many schools I remained at home for.. well, all my life until now. Home was.. beautiful, nothing like Asakaze, but this planet has it's own charm, but it felt.." she smiled a little, shook her head. "My friends and I would always have somewhere to run off to, growing up. Near my home was this beautiful waterfall we often went to visit and swim in it."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:47 pm 
"Yeah? That sounds really nice." Yul's voice continued to be gentle. "And you know, it's funny, but it doesn't sound that different from how I grew up. I'm from Shinjo's Grace. Lots of natural beauty, wide open fields and sky. But we had a river too, or really more of a creek. But especially in the summer, we'd go and splash around in it."

He shifted, looking at her. "It's funny to think, we grew up so far apart, not even the same sector, but some things aren't that different, huh?"

Yul signed wistfully. "I miss it sometimes. But... I like where I am, too." He gave Ichika a gentle smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:21 am 
"A different picture, but the same story," she said with a little smile, glancing out toward the flora again. Up to the 'trunks' of the giant mushrooms. Viewing with a peaceful delight all of the colors as they shifted in the darkening light of the day, hidden in shadow.

"I'm.. being here has been really amazing," she said, her thought shifted but she shook her head.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:26 am 
"Yeah." Yul said, smiling. "Just what I was thinking." This time, he didn't follow her gaze, instead looking at her as she looked upwards.

He tilted his head. "Something up, Ichika-san? What's on your mind? Don't feel nervous about saying whatever. Believe me," Yul waved a hand, "I won't tell another soul."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:51 am 
"Not really.." she said, looking back down to Yul. A soft smile, "I just.. I really didn't know what I was getting into here, Yul-san," she chuckled a little. "None of this was what I expected. So.." she chuckled again, shaking her head, "I didn't think it would be like this. I thought I'd come here.. try my best, and struggle to be worthy of someone but.." she laughed, looking down, "my problems are soooooo much more different than that."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:02 am 
Yul smiled as Ichika laughed, more in response to her than anything she said. "It's... yeah, I don't know if it's what I expected or not. I came here not knowing how it was gonna be. I have been pleased with the people I've met."

He tilted his head, looking at her. Shifting just a little, his leg, almost, almost, brushed against hers. "Tell you what." Yul said. "Why don't you tell me what they are, and then I'll tell you my problems. Wouldn't know it to look at me, but hey, I've got problems, too. Or, things I worry about, anyway." He smiled, spreading his arms, as though opening the Book of Yul for her perusal.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:48 am 
"You don't look like you have many," she said, giggling into her hand. "But.. hmm, okay! Problem for problem, yea?" she said with a smile. Turning toward him a bit, accidentally bumping his knee. Glancing up she gave that apology with her eye as she corrected how she sat a little.

"Though.. hmm, I guess I should tell you the one we've kinda already been talking about, yea? Just.." she glanced back toward the flora, thinking. "I'm just.. overwhelmed by all the attention. Thankful for it but I never thought.. some of the people who have admitted an interest in me, Yul-san, they're .. well.." she chuckled awkwardly. Looking away, feeling it catch in her throat. With a light chuckle, "I feel like if I say it it'll go away, like if it were a dream, but they're a pretty important person.."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:12 am 
"No, I'm sorry..." Yul shifted, but her knee had felt pleasant...

"Oh." Yul's head tilted to the side. For a moment he was silent, frowning. Then with a gentle sigh, he gave her a smile again. "Well, I shouldn't be surprised, Ichika-san. You're lovely, and sweet, and kind. And a poet!" He flashed a quick grin at her.

He spread his hand. "So... yeah. I think you'll do well, Ichika-san." Yul said, smiling gently again. He shifted, just a little, giving her a little more space.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next